Saturday 14 December 2013

5.27-Ink on paper

Last time on the Smole, the 5 contestants went to look for Henrietta, who was kidnapped for a mission. Matthew found her first because he took the correct elevator, thus winning an exemption. Apollo managed to get to the top within 2 hours, but not Reginald or Diana. Eventually Reginald was eliminated next. With only 4 more, which season will win?


 
Henrietta: “So, I guess our coalition is over before it even started?”
Matthew: “I've watched you play the Smole. Your strategy is like ink on paper.”
Apollo: “Just give it up, old hag. Try something new, like ice cream.”
Henrietta: “He’s eating cereal!”
Matthew: “I’m eating it differently. Unlike you, I savour every moment and every bite.”

***

Henrietta: “Am I really that old? Golly, I have wrinkles! Perhaps they’re right, and I’m bound to lose. No, I can’t give up, not at this moment! I’m so close to the finale! I must persevere, even if it means tweaking my strategy.”

***



Henrietta: “Can we at least still be friends?”
Matthew: “Sure!”
Henrietta: “But mind you, I will not relent!”
Matthew: “Bring it on! Even though you may look slightly older, in my eyes you’re beautiful, young and full of spirit.”
Henrietta: “You’re a sweet-talker, aren't you?”

***

Henrietta: “He may like those fancy modern bar games like Shuffleboard, but this good old fooseball table will still last till the very end.”

***

Mission time. The final 4 will be given a small part of what they are supposed to find, like in Season 3. They must guess the big picture using whatever method they deem fit. The actual thing may or may not be found around town. For every Sim that is able to guess the big picture correctly, 30 points are added. This is worth 120 points.”


Matthew-Pic
Henrietta-Pic
Diana-Pic
Apollo-Pic


Why does everybody assume it’s somewhere around town even though I specifically said it may not be?


***



Matthew: “Great! I tripped and now I’m covered in grass!”

Matthew: “Whatever. I still need to find out what my picture is. It’s a telephone. It’s probably on Yellow Pages or something. I’ll go check it up.”




Apollo: “Hey, has anyone seen this…oi, all you deaf, f*****g idiots! I’m speaking here! His singing is horrendous! It’s fake! He’s lip-syncing! Oi, you idiots! F*****g forget it.”



Diana: “I really need to relax while I still can.”

Henrietta: “I must work extra hard to find out who the Mole is. I’ve got a 1/3 chance of getting it correct.”
Reynard: “Hey you! You look like you’re in need of a hug!”





Reynard: “Don’t be shy! It’s free hug day!”
Henrietta: “If you insist…that’s so comforting!”



Henrietta: “Anyway, have you seen this around anywhere?”
Reynard: “What is that thing? Oh, it looks like an upside down image of a gnome! The Laundromat one!”


Henrietta: “Thanks so much Mister…”
Reynard: “Reynard Connors. But call me Reynard. Hug before you leave?”
Henrietta: “Sure.”



Henrietta: “Is it the Laundromat gnome?”
“Yes it is. Good job.”
Henrietta: “I should head back, but I want to seem as if I’m still searching. I've got a huge disadvantage now that the others probably don’t think I’m the Mole.”


***

Henrietta: “Hey miss, do you live here? I’m sorry for entering without permission.”
Hayley: “Now, I shall perform the vanishing trick!”
Henrietta: “Wow.”


Diana: “Oh Henrietta! Nice to see you here! We should totally go and find my picture.”


Apollo: “I don’t even want to get started on these books.”

Henrietta: “Great. I’m lost.”
Diana: “I hate to do this again.”



Matthew: “Great. It’s raining. I should go and get this fixed.”



Matthew: “Hey, wait a minute.”



Matthew: “Aha! Found it! It’s this poster, right?”
“Absolutely. Good job!”

***


Henrietta: “I’m going to try calling you. Hey, I hear your phone ringing!”




Diana: “There you are! Why did you even bring me here in the first place, you stupid woman!”
Henrietta: “How dare you!”


Apollo: “Hmm..the best I got is a stupid picture of a stupid lamppost. Is this f*****g it?”



Henrietta: “Finally home.”
Diana: “It’s all your fault. I don’t know why I decided to team up with you.”


Diana: “Aha! I have it! It’s the uniform for Leader of the Free World, right?”
“Yup.”


Diana: “I've never noticed this here before. I suppose it’s a fortune teller. Mystic Orb, will I find true love?”


Diana: “Absolutely? Yay! Now, will I win the Smole and  be able to get a new job?”


Diana: “The future seems bleak? What kind of answer is that? I don’t trust this thing.”

***


Apollo: “I give up.”

“And with that, the mission is concluded. 90/120 points were earned, making it 1575/3060. You guys only passed the halfway mark. Come on! Do well for the last mission!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!