Sunday 1 December 2013

5.01-Something is wrong with this bean bag

It’s almost been a year since the inaugural season of the Smole. Season 1 contestants kicked-start the season well, and Season 2 didn't drop the ball either. Season 3 brought it to greater heights, and Season 4 gave deeper impressions of the famous in Bridgeport, like Matthew Hamming. Now, what will happen when all of them collide? That’s right. This season, 20 contestants from previous seasons (excluding finalists and Moles) But only 10 will start off, thinking that they are the only contestants. Other contestants will be added slowly into the game, to their surprise. Who will win? Who’s the Mole?


I’m sure everyone knows the rules by now. So, let’s get started with our 1st 10!


  1. First to join us is Scarlett Phine, 26, unemployed, Season 1.
  2. Next up, Harry Johns, 29, researcher, Season 1.
  3. Third to reunite is Diana Blanche, 24, maid, also from Season 1.
  4. Fourth up is Guy Forrest, 32, self-employed fisherman, from Season 2.
  5. The 5th contestant is Rory Sim, 35, unemployed, Season 3.
  6. Our next Sim is Tanya Sim, 32, Bed Pan cleaner, Season 3.
  7. After that is Alexander McWee, 38, DJ, Season 3.
  8. Up next, Audrey Adler, 42, divorcee, also from Season 3.
  9. Our next Sim, Matthew Hamming, 43, Supporting Actor, Season 4.
  10. And finally, Apollo Bloom, 31, Model, Season 4.


***


We give them a chance to know each other first.


Apollo: “This TV sucks.”
Scarlett: “I've been downgraded to this?”

Diana: “I love this new smartphone the producers gave us.”
Scarlett: “Please, I had them long ago. They’re the only source of comfort.”


Harry: “Sigh. This looks like the producers hastily built a house from a torn-down barn!”
Well, they did actually.

Matthew knows how to make others laugh.


Audrey: “I’m so glad to be back. I didn't get a chance to make my mark the previous time, so I’m glad I’m back! I’m currently awaiting my interview for my new job, but I won’t have to if I win this! But the other seasons’ contestants are cranky! That Diana Blanche for example. She’s so mean and, ugh!”


Audrey: “What did you say!”
Diana: “Stop shouting and being such a b*****, lady. Face it, no one likes an old, ugly, bossy, domineering, evil, loud old hag. That’s why your husband left you like a rocket.”
Audrey: “Me, evil, bossy? I think you’re describing yourself!”



Guy: “So, you’re a…researcher?”
Harry: “Exactly. Work with me so we can make new discoveries on marine life.”
Guy: “You didn't say you specified in marine biology.”
Harry: “I….um…just form a coalition with me.”

Scarlett: “I can’t wait to get out of here! But I must persevere, to show Bloom I’m better than her!”


***


Now, time for the first mission. The 10 contestants will be headed off to do a “scavenger hunt”, similar to that of Season 2. They will have to decipher clues to certain locations, and then complete the tasks at hand, which are taken from Seasons 1-4. The first to finish the whole thing gets an exemption. Anyone who finishes by 10pm earns 20 points for the team, making this worth 200 points.

Apollo: “See you, losers! This car is all mine!”

Undaunted, Rory and Guy run to their first stop, “a place which smells, but is an inventor’s haven.”


Yup, the junkyard.
Apollo: “Ugh, this is gross! I’m sure everyone has the same sentiments as me!”
Harry: “I don’t. I’m used to digging dirty stuff. Plus, I did this before in Season 1.”
Apollo: “It was the only mission you did, you loser. You’ll be out first again!”

Apollo’s collected 5 units of scrap! Next clue: The center of attraction is where to go next.


Audrey: “Oh, this is absolutely disgusting!”
Matthew: “I don’t want to touch anything.”
Rory: “Boy, it smells. Good thing I’m done here.”


It’s Central Park next. The task is to play hopscotch, only finishing the task if the bean bag lands on the furthest square. No cheating like Fiona of Season 3.


Harry: “No, that’s pathetic.”
Matthew: “Watch me. Oh great, only the 3rd row.”
Rory: “I got it!”
Next clue: You’ll sweat here and get sore muscles.


Alexander: “Is this counted?”
“Yup.”



Apollo: “Something is wrong with this bean bag!”

Guy: “Yes, I made it to the far end!”



The answer is the gym, and Alexander got here first. This is such a close race!


***


Tanya: “Yay! Now give me my clue!”

***


Rory is performing the task, which is to exercise until fatigued or until a skill point is gained.



Scarlett: “About time!”

***

Tanya: “Boy, this will be hard.”


Matthew: “You want my autograph? Here you go.”

This will take a while.

Rory: “Yes! I’m done! My last clue please!”
Next clue: You’ll lose your bearings here.



The answer is the maze.


We also have 2 wild horses around here.




It’s 5.41pm, and Rory makes it here first. He’s got to make it out of the maze first to finish the mission and earn the exemption.


Alexander is close behind.


***


Guy: “This is so tiring…my muscles are really sore! Guess that means I’m done here!”



Alexander: “Is it down here?”


Tanya: “Yay, I’m finally fatigued and done with this.”




***


Alexander found the end first, so he earns an exemption. Too bad for Rory.


Brown Horse: “That idiot Alexander didn't see us! Let’s move closer.”


Brown Horse: “Hey! How could he just be oblivious to us!”


Scarlett: “You’re the last, Matthew. I thought you were better than this.”


Guy is third out of the maze. It’s 7pm already.


Tanya: “Finally! And it’s only 8+!”



Diana: “Okay, which way out now?”

***


Diana: “This is so tiring.”
Apollo: “You smell.”



Who’s that around the corner?

































It’s Diana Blanche! That’s 8.40 pm already.

***


Apollo: “Where is that darn exit?”

Scarlett: “Whatever. I want to just give up and walk.”


These 2 are running aimlessly.



Audrey: “What will really cheer me up right now is a video of cats.”


***



Scarlett: “9.20pm! Phew! I’m hungry now.”



Matthew: “What? So many paths to go!”


Harry Johns is the last to arrive, but still finds the way out by 9.30pm. Half an hour more!



Apollo: “Dead end!”




Matthew: “Yes finally!”
Unfortunately, Matthew arrives at 10.04pm, so he doesn't count for anything except effort.



That also means it’s time to go home. Execution will commence tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!