Friday 20 December 2013

6.11-This is the life

And we are back on the Smole, after a long break! (In other words, computer was fixed at this point and pictures are available! :D) Let’s recap on what happened in the previous episode: Teams played Battleships, with Brad, Chanelle, Ezekiel and Luke on one side, while Kenneth, Angelica, Celeste and Brianna were on the other. The other team won, and 680/970 was the new pot. At the execution, Celeste was executed. Now that we’re all on the same page, let’s see what new drama unfolds!



Brianna: “Ugh, I can’t stand this sight! I need to make a change, all I’m going nowhere!”
Angelica: “What?”



Ezekiel: “Kenneth, I think I discovered a new lead!”
Kenneth: “What is it?”
Ezekiel: “Brianna’s been acting stranger by the day. That’s fishy…”

***

Mission time! This mission requires stamina. The contestants must go swim in the ocean to the buoy and back. The first one to do so wins the exemption. For every sim that makes it to the buoy, 10 points are added, making this challenge worth 80 points. This challenge ends at 3pm.


Angelica: “Like, do you think we’re like being evil for like, making Chanelle and Brad like, sit at the back?”
Ezekiel: “Nonsense!”
Kenneth: “Brianna! Hurry up!”



Brad: “Ah, this is the life! Who wants to swim? Too exhausting. I’d rather soak up the sun than soak up the saltwater.”

Ezekiel: “Chanelle, don’t block our way and waste our time!”
Dickie: “Apologies. I need to recollect myself.”














Dickie: “I was shocked, no, appalled, by the behaviour that Ezekiel demonstrated. I thought he was a gentleman! What changed him?”




Dickie: “Oh, I’m too old for this. I shall regret this.”



Kenneth: “I need to go.”
Brianna: “Don’t go in the ocean, Kenneth! Come on, just sabotage for once. It won’t hurt.”



Kenneth: “I won’t sacrifice the points.”


Dickie: “Is that a shark?”
Ezekiel: “Stop whining! Don’t be like my grandmother!”
Dickie: “Why I’d never!”



Brad: *snores*

***


Kenneth: “I’m so close, but I really need to pee.”


Kenneth has forfeited!



Who’s going to reach this first?























































































Dickie: “I cannot hold out any longer. I shall have to sacrifice.”



Angelica: “Hey!”
Ezekiel: “Loosen up a little! Have fun!”
Angelica: “I guess you’re like, right.”



Luke: “Come on! I’m there!”



Brianna: “Oh my! I've won!”
Brad: “Yay. I’d rather skip stones now.”


And it’s 3pm!



























Luke: “I can’t believe I lost to a woman! She must have cheated.”


Brianna: “Bah! Nonsense!”



Kenneth: “I learnt this from Brianna.”



Brianna: “Why did you not even participate? Because of you, only 3 managed to make it to the buoy: me, Ezekiel and Luke. We only earned 30/80 points, or 710/1050 points!”
Brad: “Who do you think you are to lecture me? Just because you won the exemption? Pish!”


***


Ezekiel: “You left for a long time.”
Kenneth: “I…had constipation.”


Luke: “I can’t believe you could win.”
Brianna: “Never underestimate a woman! From here on, I won’t be Ms. Nice anymore. I’ll do whatever it takes to win!”

Luke: “I’d like to see you try.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!