Friday 27 December 2013

7.05-How was I supposed to know nobody is allowed to eat at the art gallery?

On the Smole, the contestants went to do blatant acts of sabotage: pranking. All sabotages were successful, thus earning the team 130/160 points for the pot. However, the 2nd female teenager, Aya Ulu, was executed. Who is the Mole? Who is next?



This next mission requires the Sims to do it separately. 3 children will go and try to sell their goods while the 3 teens go windsurfing. The one who sells the most or windsurfs the longest wins an exemption.

***

Aloysius: “Where are you going? It’s raining!”
Tay: “To get the umbrellas for everyone!”



Aloysius: “Gah!”













Aloysius: “I envy Tay. He has everything. The looks, the brawn, the heart, the brain, everything! All the women just throw themselves at him! It’s so unfair! He’s so popular and can get everything he wants while I have to slog my guts out to get a fraction of what he has.”

Susie: “The rain has stopped, but thanks for braving the rain Tay.”
Tay: “At least our plans won’t be interrupted.”
Taylor: “I’m trying to shower here.”



Tay: “So, how’s life?”
Aloysius: “Great, thanks.”
Tay: “I was thinking: The teen rate is dropping like flies. We should form a coalition, as a form of insurance.”
Aloysius: “Sure.”

***



Off they go!
Taylor: “I’ll enjoy my waffles first, thank you very much.”



Dolly: “Wait, where’s the goods?”
Oops.




Susie: “I’m on it!”
Susie will bake 10 plates of goods for the other 2 to sell. She willingly forgoes her exemption. How noble. Anyway, since there will only be 2 children, things have changed slightly. For every plate sold, 10 points are added and for every skill point earned windsurfing, 20 points are added. This is now worth 160 points. A lot is at stake here.


***


Aloysius: “All right!”

***




That’s her first plate. Through Simdex, we will deliver the goods to each of the children alternately.



Taylor finally arrives at the scene.



There goes Aloysius.
Aloysius: “Darn!”

***

It’s quite crowded at the beach. Perhaps Dolly will make good sales.


Oh wait, she has competition. Strong competition.

Susie: “Next plate done!”



Dolly: “Come buy my muffins! 2 Simoleons only! Oh this is going nowhere. I want to play.”


***



Phillip: “One time only! 5 Simoleons each…hello? Oh hi Bella!”
Sales aren’t doing well here either.

***



Dolly’s returned. Hope no customers were hungry.



Tay: “I’ll buy your most expensive item.”
Kaylynn: “Oh how about this lovely vanilla cake? We have an offer! Previous 10, now 12 Simoleons!”

Tay: “I’ll take it.”











Aloysius: “What was Tay doing? Instead of supporting the group, he chooses to help someone else? And he flaunts his wealth, thinking he’s so rich. Disgusting.”


Tay: “Here you go, Dolly.”
Dolly: “Thanks! But is that even allowed?”
Tay: “Nobody said it wasn't.”


***




Phillip: “Oh right, my food!”

***




Dolly: “That girl has left to tan…hehe, I’m sure she won’t mind.”



Dolly: “*whistles*”



Illiana: “I witnessed everything, young lady! How dare you steal from my daughter’s stall! Didn't your parents teach you anything?”



Tay: “Hello there miss. I don’t think you should be shouting at an 8-year-old like that. You see, we’re currently filming, and this show requires this little girl here to steal some money.”
Illiana: “Oh…why didn't you tell me earlier?”

















Dolly: “I decided to steal from my competitor, but instead her mother saw it and scolded me! I was so afraid. Thankfully Tay came to my rescue! He’s my prince, and I’m the damsel in distress! Whee!”



That’s her last plate.

***



Taylor: “I don’t quite agree with you Tay. You shouldn't be overprotecting her. What if she grows up thinking it’s okay?”
Illiana: “Finally, someone who agrees with me!"
Tay: “Taylor! Let’s just discuss this at home.”
















Tay: “What’s up with Taylor? She’s blowing hot and cold on me! And was she out to embarrass me? Here I was trying to help Dolly and then she had to butt in and ruin everything! The money had to be returned in the end. There goes all my efforts.”

***

It’s 9pm and nobody made any sales.



It’s time to pack up and go home, with 0/100 points. Ouch.















Phillip: “I think Susie wasn't baking hard enough. She took her own sweet time, baking till it was night. It’s only 10 plates, for goodness sake! Highly suspicious. And how was I supposed to know nobody is allowed to eat at the art gallery?”

***



Taylor: “Hi Aloysius.”
Aloysius: “Hey.”
Taylor: “Tay told me you joined our coalition…..well, welcome, I guess. Apparently only you earned a point, so 20/160 points are added. That’s pathetic. Oh there's Tay!”




Taylor: “Mmfff..”
Tay: “Taylor! Stop it! You aren't respecting me!”
Taylor: “I’m sorry, I just thought…”
Tay: “You thought wrong! I gave you too many chances already. I’m just not over her yet! Do you think I’m loose! I never thought you were loose!”
































Aloysius: “Taylor doesn’t notice me. Our relationship is platonic….okay, I admit, I may have a crush on her. I can’t stand her being bullied by Tay like that! What’s so good about Nancy anyway? It was just a fling! Good thing I kept my cool in front of them.”


150/320 points were added. Major sabotage begins here. Aloysius, being the only one to earn points, earns an exemption which he chooses not to use. Tay lasts the longest however and he earns a hidden exemption, which he chooses to use. Again, quiz and execution will take place tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!