Monday 16 December 2013

6.03-Ladies first

Placeholder images refuse to show up this time, so..bear with it. Sorry about the inconvenience. :(



Previously 15 contestants joined the Smole, Season 6, with one being the Mole. Their first mission, which only Kenneth, Brianna and Chanelle did not do, was to streak. The team managed to earn 120/150 points. In the execution ceremony, 3 contestants were simultaneously eliminated, namely Zoe, Frederic and Belinda. Who’s next?


***

Kenneth: “Oh, you know how to cook?”
Ezekiel: “Simple fares.”
Kenneth: “That’s still not bad. I don’t know how to cook…woah!”


Luke: “Cool! A frog mask!”


Celeste: “What is that?”


Kenneth: “Oh, you saw that too? I think it’s disgusting that there’s such a big frog mask. I hope it’s not real.”



Emerald: “What’s wrong with being a frog? I love green! That’s why I’m green ranger! And when I’m not saving the world, I’m being a frog! Ribbit, ribbit, ribbit!”


Samuel: “Yes, I do law.”
Kenneth: “That’s cool.”
Samuel: “You’re a scout. That’s not so bad yourself. You help others. You know, like the old lady down the street? That kind?”
Kenneth: “That’s a stereotype.”


Dickie: “What do you want to be?”
Celeste: “I’m thinking of being a conductor. I studied fine arts during my time at university.”
Dickie: “You’re still young, you have a lot of options.  Being a conductor is a useless job!”
Celeste: “Why? You’re developing young minds to have a passion for music, to be more sensitive to their surroundings and express themselves through sound and music!”
Dickie: “Now that you put it like that, it seems more noble. I like your thinking process. Shall we form, what they call, a coalition?”
Celeste: “Well, okay. With your wisdom and my energy, we can win this!”


Angelica: “My, I like wonder what this journal thing is like for…Oh, like of course. Like, to like, record, duh! Exactly like that!”


***

Dickie: “You’re a vegetarian? I applaud you.”

***

After breakfast, it’s time for the next mission. This mission involves contestants playing different games: fooseball, pool and bowling. They must complete 1 to advance to the other. For every game won, 10 points are earned. This is worth 360 points.

Dickie: “You guys create such a ruckus. Good thing I won this round.”


Samuel: “Is she gone yet?”


Kenneth: “Yup.”
Ezekiel: “Like she can hear us anyway. So, shall we form a coalition? The 3 of us?”
Kenneth: “Alright.”
Samuel: “Well…I guess it does no harm. We could share our ideas and suspicions.”



Brad: “I’m here!”
Ezekiel: “And I’m gone! Goodbye!”


Dickie: “I've never played pool before. Is this how you hold this contraption?”


Ezekiel: “Not too bad. You play like an angel.”
Dickie: “Thank you for the compliments and flattery, but I will not relent.”


Samuel: “Excellent! Finally, I’m done here!”
Kenneth: “Good job, Samuel.”


***



Ezekiel: “Yes! Now for bowling!”
Samuel: “Sleep with the fishes, Brad, and let me win.”



Celeste: “Yes! I’m good! University has helped me a lot!”


Ezekiel: “Now what? Oh right, bowling.”


Brianna: “I wonder where the rest are.”



Brianna: “I think Kenneth sabotaged by purposely losing. Either that or we was being too kind. Ezekiel spent some time just dazing out before bowling. Chanelle wasted her time with bowling and Angelica with pool. Am I the only one who works hard here?”


Dickie: “This is difficult. It’s unfathomable that the bowling ball would be this heavy!”


Angelica: “No!”
Samuel: “That means I win!”

***

Brianna: “You should stop being so nice.”
Kenneth: “Ladies first.”
Brianna: “You are acting very suspiciously.”


Ezekiel: “I’ll show you how it’s done, Mdm. Ingareese.”
Dickie: “I’m watching.”


Dickie: “No! How could you win so easily?”
Samuel: “Wow, you seem like a sore loser, Chanelle.”
Dickie: “Do you not have any manners, young man? Address me like how you should!”



Dickie: “Here goes nothing…”


Angelica: “I can’t win this!”


Brianna: “I wonder who’s coming next.”




Dickie: “No! That’s humiliating. And it still went into the gutter!”
Brad: “Haha!”
Dickie: “You shut up, young man! How rude of you to laugh at your elders’ misfortune!”


Angelica: “Sigh. I still like can’t win this!”


Kenneth: “I guess that means I win?”
Brianna: “Go on, Kenneth.”



Dickie: “Come on…no!”


Kenneth: “Okay then.”


Luke: “Hmm…any strategy to winning this?”


***



Dickie: “I feel like quitting.”
Brianna: “Don’t quit! Earn this!”


Brianna: “Let me try if this is that hard. It’s not that hard. Maybe because it’s because you’re slightly older.”


Angelica: “Why is there like a xylophone here? Might as well like play with this.”


Dickie: “Not bad.”
Kenneth: “Well done.”


***

Luke: “Oh finally! I win!”
Mack: “Aw, no…”


Dickie: “Yes! More than 5! I have subdued thee, cruel bowling alley!”


Kenneth: “My turn! Whoops!”


***


Angelica: “I like give up!”



Kenneth: “Woo! I finally win!”



Mack: “Please, let me win?”
Emerald: “Okay. I have better things to do, like save the world from this evil Mole!”
Mack: “I wonder if you’re a child in disguise.”
Emerald: “I wonder if you’re the Mole! You are a woman and a man together!”



Emerald: “You have a companion now. Goodbye!”


Mack: “Yes!”
Dillion: “No!”



DIllion: “Grr! I can’t win against myself!”


Mack: “One more shot…”
“Time’s up!”
Mack: “Butterflies! So close!”



“All of you completed all your games except for Angelica, Emerald, Dillion and Mack. Angelica and Mack only completed 1 while Dillion and Emerald completed none. That means 260/360 points were added, making the pot 380/510. Also, Angelica earned an exemption for performing a trick shot, which was the instructions to get an exemption hidden under the pool table.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!