Sunday 15 December 2013

5.Bonus-All is done

So, all is done. We know the Mole and the winner. Now what’s left? The after-party of course! Matthew, Diana and Apollo all popped a wish to have a pool party, but I gave it to Apollo since he had the least happiness points.


Yay, food! I haven’t had guests bring food ever since the base game. And I have never received baked angel food cake! You go, Henrietta!


Everyone decides to laugh at Edison for wearing the wrong clothes.
Edison: “It is not athletic wear? Let me try again.”


Girls against guys. Who will win? Season 1, of course!


Apollo lounges about.

Kirby: “Hey Matt…”
Matthew: “Hello there Kirby.”
Kibry: “I was talking to Matty, but okay. I can talk to you.”
Matthew: “Anyway, I must thank you. Without you and your strategy, I would never have succeeded.”
Kirby: “That’s great. Even though my strategy couldn't be executed personally, but at least it helped in executing some others.”


Glad to see so many use the pool.



Harry: “Good dive, Casey!”


Reynard: “Whee!”
Remember him? He came instead of Egret.


Matthew: “Cannonball!”


Diana fails miserably.


Poor Edison looks so lost.
Edison: “Is this it? No? Golly, science never taught me this!”



Harry: “This is the life.”



Diana: “I’ll try again!”
Matty:  “Abandon pool, everyone!”



Matthew: “So relaxing. Say, why not we dish out the food?”

Henrietta: “So fast? I still want to swim!”
Please don’t.

It starts to rain too. Good timing!
Harry: “You know, I could have won this.”
Henrietta: “So could I.”


***





Eventually the party is over, and Henrietta unglitches herself.The rain also stops and Matthew and Diana head out to the pool again. Goodbye everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!