Wednesday 11 December 2013

5.21-Why does it smell of incontinence?

Previously on the Smole, the contestants went back to Hamming Studios. Jonathan went scouring for trophies and only found 3 out of 5, but the others managed to excel in predicting who wins each award, thus helping the pot to 885/2040 points. Will they be able to improve their score?



Reginald: “What a fine lady you are…”
Casey: “That’s surprisingly charming of you.”
Apollo: “You idiot, he’s flirting with you. It makes me want to puke.”
Reginald: “Jealous?”














Reginald: “I hate to do this, but I think the only way to win this right now is to eliminate anybody who we deem strong. Finding out the Mole isn't enough when there are so many other possibilities, including the fact that they might still not even be in here yet! Sorry Casey, but Diana, Jonathan and I have decided that 4th placers must go.”



Matthew: “You’re not going to chase me out?”
Diana: “No, I trust you enough. Besides, you've seen me before.”














Matthew: “I just don’t feel the click with Diana anymore. I hate to sound like a playboy, but I think it’s time we broke up, to spare her feelings.”
















Diana: “I was supposed to try to trick Matthew into influencing Matty, but I feel prey to his flirts again. I just can’t help it! The others will so kill me. I think I got the Mole though, so no worries. If not, how would I have made it so far?”


Matthew: “You know, I think that the Mole could very well be Apollo.”
Matty: “Him? Why? Didn't you say it was Casey the other time?”
Matthew: “Because he was around. Now that he’s gone, I suspect it’s him. Honestly, do you really believe he will touch his journal?”
Matty: “Well, no…”
Matthew: “Exactly! Trust me on this one!”















Matthew: “Apollo’s small fry. I feel as though we’re nearing the end. All 4th placers are coming back, so it should be the end soon. Matty’s much smarter so I have to convince him to leave first.”



Jonathan: “So, we did agree on kicking out Casey and Matty, and Diana and Reginald are doing that, but I’ve always got the upper hand. I’m going to kick out the 5th in line. Now who’s that? Oh, that’s right: Reginald. I managed to get him on my side to sway Egret, so hopefully he trusts me enough to be swayed himself.”



Jonathan: “Say Matthew, why not we make a pact?”
Matthew: “We both know we each have our own coalitions.”
Jonathan: “And we both know that only 1 will win, so we will eventually have to betray them.”
Matthew: “Interesting….alrighty then.”


***

Mission Time! This will be the mission from Season 4. The contestants will complete a fitness routine in a specific order, which is to pump iron, use treadmill, do cardio with stereo, do chin-ups all for 30 minutes and then swim for 10 minutes. Anyone who finishes the whole routine by 7.30pm will earn 40 points for the group, making this worth 280 points. The first Sim to finish will also earn an exemption. Do it well.


Casey: “We’re too late. Matthew and Reginald are already on it.”
Diana: “We have to wait? That’s annoying.”


***


Reginald: “I’m done!”
Matthew: “So am I!”
Diana: “I’m going next, I don’t care! I want that exemption!”


***


Matthew: “Excuse me lady…EXCUSE ME LADY! You’ve been blocking my way for 30 minutes!”
Vivan: “Really? Oh, sorry.”
Matthew: “Thank you.”
Reginald: “While you get on, I get off. Ta-ta!”



Casey’s next in line.


Diana: “Done yet? Hurry up!”
Matthew: “Okay okay, I’m done already.”



Jonathan finally comes along.


Diana and Casey are done with the treadmill.


Matthew: “Stop posing. You’re not a model.”
Simis: “No, I’m trying to mimic Matthew Hamming for International Hamming Day.”
Matthew: “Can you do it elsewhere?”

















Matthew: “All those annoying peeps cost me valuable time and my exemption! I hope the others don’t think this is an act of sabotage. Well, they can. It’s to my advantage anyway.”



Diana: “Oh, finally. Something I don’t have to wait for.”

***

Reginald and Matty have gone up the chin-up bars.
Matthew: “I give up. I’ll wait until he goes.”



When Simis goes, his wife comes along to take his place.



Matty: “Oof! My butt hurts! Well, at least I’m done with this. Time for the last one!”



Diana: “Get out of my way lady.”
Apollo: “Good job, lady. Continue blocking her way so I can be par with her.”



Matthew: “About time! I’m lagging far behind now!”



Casey, Jonathan and Matthew do the chin-ups.



It’s Matty’s turn to stone and waste time.




Reginald’s in the pool! It’s exactly 6.50pm now.




They’re done.


***


7pm sharp, and Reginald’s out of the pool!
Reginald: “Beat that! Ha! Jonathan can’t even match up to me!”



These 2 are the last.
Diana: “It’s all your fault.”
Apollo: “No, it’s yours, you s**t.”


While others stomp their feet as Casey slowly gets in, Matty decides to just jump in. They finish in time too.


Jonathan: “Whatever. I must earn the points! More points more money!”



Matthew: “It’s 7.25pm. No hope now. I’m just going to go to the toilet.”





Matty: “I need to pee.”
Apollo: “You idiot! Don’t do it in the pool or I’ll f*** your head off!”
Diana: “What he said!”

***

Jonathan and Diana finish just in time. Unfortunately Apollo doesn't. He only just got in. So far the team earned 240/280 points. The next mission will commence tomorrow.




Matty: “Oops! Accident here!”
Reginald: “Why does it smell of incontinence?”

***


Jonathan: “You stink, Reginald.”
Reginald: “I’m first, nonetheless, and you’re not!”


Apollo: “Which idiot didn't wait for me to get my food first!”


Matthew: “Which idiot didn't wait for me to get my food first!”
Diana: “That’s hilarious, Matthew.”


***


Diana: “Reginald, I have some good news to share. Matthew and I are officially getting married.”
Matthew: “*chokes* What? Since when?”
Diana: “Are you trying to deny that? The other time you woohooed with me you said it yourself! I thought you were planning a surprise by keeping quiet!”
Reginald: “I’m more shocked then surprised! Don’t make me throw up. Dude, you did that to her?”
Matthew: “I’ll explain everything tomorrow.”














Reginald: “Now I’m itching for it too. I mean, Alexander and even Matthew had their fair share of woohoo, so why can’t I? I’ll set a new goal: To woohoo someone in this house before Jonathan does!”


The stray dog came along.
Matty: “Ew, don’t sniff me!”


***





Matty: “Let’s see what I have in my journal…”

***

Jonathan: “Aww, how cute!”
Casey: “Don’t say I’m cruel to animals. I’ll give him my leftovers.”
Stray Dog: “Slowly back away from these strange creatures. Slowly back away…”


***



Jonathan: “We should patch things up, Diana. If not we can’t work well together.”
Diana: “Who cares about working with you? I just want my breakfast.”


Matty: “You really think the Mole is Apollo?”
Matthew: “Positive. I’ll be answering the same as you, so no worry!”
Matty: “I hope I can trust you, Matthew.”


***



The second part of this mission, which Reginald does not need to take part in, is to play catch. The game ends when the ball drops twice. The one who throws the most number of times will win an exemption. Anyone who throws over 20 times will also earn 20 points for the team. This means this is worth 120 points. You guys earned 240/280 yesterday. Let’s see if we can improve this.
Reginald: “Cannonball! Hey, why hasn’t any new Sims joined in yet?”


Matthew: “Let’s play ball.”
Diana: “Sure!”
Matthew: “My heart stops beating when I’m with you.”
Diana: “That’s so sweet!”
Matthew: “I’m being serious. That wasn't a compliment.”



Matty: “I think Matthew was fooling me! All the Sims have arrived already!”



Diana: “Hey, don’t throw so hard!”
Matthew: “Sorry. I’m trying to get my heart pumping again. Wow, you’re better than I thought!”
Diana: “Nobody should underestimate me!”


Matthew: “You spoke too soon.”


Diana: “Catch that!”
Matthew: “Easy.”

***


Matty: “Let’s do this together.”
Apollo: “Whatever.”
Matty: “I’m giving you face because I know you. Stop being so mean, you diva!”



Jonathan: “That leaves you and I.”


Apollo: “You f******g idiot! How could you not catch that!”
Matty: “Can’t you see I’m so brawny? Use less force!”


Casey: “Whoops!”
Jonathan: “Don’t worry about a thing, my lady. Just focus on throwing. I will catch it no matter what. All for you.”


Diana: “That’s the second time it dropped.”
Apollo: “It dropped again? You are one g**-d**n f*****g idiot! I shouldn't have played with you!”


Casey: “Why the heck did you have to throw so hard? One strike already!”
Jonathan: “Heh. Sorry? Whoops!”
Casey: “That’s it.”


***

“Results:  Matthew-36
Diana-25
Matty-14
Apollo-12
Casey-32
Jonathan-24. Which means Matthew earns this exemption!”
Matthew: “Yeah! My first time!”



Matthew: “Diana, I’m sorry, but…I think we’re better off as friends. Please forgive this charming, handsome young man for stringing you along and breaking your heart.”
Diana: “Ok.”
Matthew: “What? Really? You took it really well.”
Diana: “I’m all right, really.”
















Diana: “WAAAHHH! I’m not all right! I’m all wrong! This is all wrong! How could he break my heart like that? I just didn't want to show it in front of him. I wanted to show that I was a strong woman who could instill fear in others! I guess I’m a failure. I’ll always be a lowly maid. The whole reason why I’m so b****y to everyone else is probably due to my low self-esteem. Matthew brought it up slightly, but now it’s hit rock bottom again! Waah!”



Reginald: “Ah, this is the life. No need to fear anything.”



Apollo: “We have so much in common. I like to get to know you better.”



Apollo: “I heard Diana crying, so I guess she probably broke up with that Matthew. Yipee! It’s my chance now! But then, that b***h Casey stole my heart too. I’m in such a dilemma.”



Jonathan: “Now that Reginald got that exemption, he completely thwarted my plans. We earned 80/120 points, add that to the previous part and we get 320/400 points, and altogether we have 1205/2440 points. That’s pathetic. And Reginald got that exemption! I was planning on getting him out. Nevermind. I can do this the next time. Anyway, time to take the quiz.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!