Sunday 8 December 2013

5.14-Only to lose it all

Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: In Mission 7, in which order did the Mole make a decision?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: 8th
Q3: In Mission 7, which light did the Mole choose?
A: 1st from left
B: 2nd from left
C: 3rd from left
D: 4th from left

Q4: In Mission 7, did the Mole earn an exemption?
A: Yes
B: No
Q5: In Mission 7, did the Mole choose the light connected to the bomb?
A: Yes
B: No
Q6: In Mission 7, did the Mole change his/her opinion?
A: Yes
B: No
Q7: After Mission 7, was the Mole considered for exemption?
A: Yes
B: No
Q8: What was the Mole wearing after Mission 7?
A: Everyday
B: Swimwear
Q9: After Mission 7, did the Mole object?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole did not speak
Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Reginald Black
B: Diana Blanche
C: Matthew Hamming
D: Katrina Pala
E: Jonathan Griar
F: Scarlett Phine
G: Egret Hendrique
H: Apollo Bloom


***

“Let’s not wait for Reginald anymore. Jonathan Griar, you’re up first.”














































































































































































































































Jonathan: “I knew I would be safe.”




“Scarlett Phine.”









































































































































































































































Scarlett: “I should change my favourite colour.”


Diana: “She’s as dense as a rock anyway. Good to  see her go.”




Scarlett: “I really had a blast, but I wasted my efforts trying to ensure I was safe. I even lost my v********y on Matthew only to lose it all. Things can get very serious on the Smole. I wish the others good luck!”

















Diana: “My coalitions are as good as gone. Scarlett and Harry have left. Good thing Reginald is still around to save Season 1. I need to be able to sway Matthew and Apollo to change their minds and convince Katrina otherwise too. Season 4 is strong. It must be eliminated.”

As Scarlett leaves, others can’t help wondering: Who is the Mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!