Wednesday 25 December 2013

7.02-Fifth of all

Last time on the Smole, the 8 youngsters paired up. One looked for a toy while the other did a mural. Only Dolly could not find the toy and Aloysius and Aya did not finish the mural in time, so 50/80 points were earned. Tay and Nancy earned the exemption, but neither of them played it. Who will be the first one to be executed?



Susie: “My, what a mess. My momma always tells me to clean up after myself. Don’t your mommas do that?”
Phillip: “I’m having a cold war with my mother at this point.”
Susie: “Why?”
Phillip: “She refuses to let me join an after-school activity.”
Susie: “I’m sure she means well and still loves you! Don’t have a cold war, please?”


Phillip: “You've written a lot in your journal already.”
Nancy: “It’s my lovelife….um, nothing. The rest are at the front door. Go get them yourselves.”


Taylor: “My, Tay is good with art. That one looks like a heart, and that one looks like an arrow crossing through the heart. The ends of the arrow have the letters N and T.”

Taylor: “Oh, stop thinking about him! He’s hers now!”



Taylor: “I better clean this up.”

***

Nancy: “Hello there Phillip.”
Phillip: “You’re evil.”
Nancy: “What?”

















Phillip: “I support Taylor in her conquest for love. Nancy is just too cocky. The hare never wins. It’s always the tortoise. I’ve formed an alliance, no wait, a coalition, with Taylor to show my support.”



Taylor: “Must…stop...thinking….about…wait, how many plates have I wolfed down?”



Tay: “So, you’re the little princess eh? Well, over at home, I’m the prince, and in school, I’m the king. I’ve even got a crown!”
Dolly: “Really? Wow! I want to see!”
Aloysius: “Is it from Prom? I heard that you always won Prom King from my friends who study at your school.”


Quiz time.


***


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: What did the Mole eat for dinner?
A: Autumn Salad
B: Brain Freeze a la’ Mode
C: Cereal


Q3: Has the Mole entered the confession room?
A: Yes
B: No

Q4: In Mission 1, where did the Mole sit when receiving instructions?
A: 1-seater
B: 3-seater

Q5: In Mission 1, where did the Mole sit when receiving instructions from left to right?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: 8th

Q6: In Mission 1, who did the Mole pair up with?
A: Aya Ulu
B: Tay Swift
C: Nancy Harvard
D: Aloysius Seetoh
E: Taylor Bleu
F: Phillip Morgan
G: Susie Sun
H: Dolly Skella

Q7: In Mission 1, where did the Mole first go to?
A: Library
B: Art Gallery
C: Park
D: Home

Q8: In Mission 1, in what order did the Mole discover the clue?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: The Mole did not discover the clue

Q9: In Mission 1, in what order did the Mole finish the Mural?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: The Mole did not finish
D: The Mole did not start

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Aya Ulu
B: Tay Swift
C: Nancy Harvard
D: Aloysius Seetoh
E: Taylor Bleu
F: Phillip Morgan
G: Susie Sun
H: Dolly Skella


***




Dolly: “I’m thinking Phillip, that we should form a coalition.”
Phillip: “A coalition? Well, sure.”
Dolly: “We should form one, just kids only! Let’s invite Susie in!”
Phillip: “Where is she anyway?”



Susie: “You can’t catch me!”
Nancy: “Who says? I’m a cheerleader, mind you. My stamina far outshines yours!”



Tay: “I heard from Nancy that you have some misunderstanding.”
Phillip: “She complained to you? What a wimp.”


Nancy: “What did you just say, you imp?”
Tay: “Break it up, guys. He’s just a kid.”

Nancy: “Do I still look like the flowers?”
Tay: “As pretty as they’ll ever be.”
Phillip: “Bleh.”

***

“Tay Swift, Aloysius Seetoh, Nancy Harvard and Taylor Bleu, please go to the left frontyard. Aya Ulu, Phillip Morgan, Dolly Skella and Susie Sun, please enter the right frontyard.”



Taylor: “Ugh, not you.”
Nancy: “I’ll win, you’ll see.”




















































































































“Right frontyard, you are…safe!”
Dolly: “Yay, we’re safe!”



“Taylor Bleu and Nancy Harvard, please enter the other yard.”
Nancy: “Just my luck.”
Taylor: “To be with you.”
Nancy: “Disgusting.”
Taylor: “Repulsive!”






































































































“Left yard, you are….safe!”



Aloysius: “Oh yeah!”


































“Nancy Harvard…you are…executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”
Nancy: “What? I should have used that exemption!”




Taylor: “I’ll get a shower to rejoice.”



Nancy: “I am very surprised and embarrassed. I was confident I was safe! I even boasted to that Taylor! She must be laughing at me now! She’s going to steal Tay from me!”
“Well, we decided to allow all executed contestants to stay, in the case that all teenagers are executed. However, we have a special room for those like you.”



Why am I always losing pictures?

This room has the basic amenities. No more. No communication with the other contestants, to keep things fair.

Taylor: “Hey Tay, I have a gift for you!”
Tay: “Oh?”
Taylor: “Ta-da! Fresh roses!”
Tay: “Oh, they smell as sweet and fresh as you! I love it. I must admit, I’m surprised.”
Taylor: “I had to take the chance now that that f****** c*** w**** is gone.”


Phillip: “Play with me.”
Aloysius: “Oh, all right.”

 

Tay: “First of all, that was uncalled for. Second of all, that was rude. Third of all, we’re on TV. Fourth of all, there are children here. Fifth of all, it will take me some time to get over her.”


Taylor: “I’m truly sorry.”
Tay: “It’s all right. Just give me some space and time. Perhaps when all this is over, and my heart is dead for her.”

***

Aloysius: “And they lived happily, ever after. Goodnight Dolly.”















Aloysius: “I have to admit, Dolly and the other children are cute. It’s fun being around them. I treat them like my own brothers and sisters. Being one of the older ones, I should take care of the younger ones. It makes me feel mature too. Like an adult.”




As Nancy sleeps on the cold hard floor, we can’t help but wonder who will join her next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!