Thursday 12 December 2013

5.22-Did he just say triple execution?


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Is the Mole part of the original 10?
A: Yes
B: No
Q3: In Mission 11, was the Mole’s van the first or second to reach the gym?
A: First
B: Second
Q4: In Mission 11, what place was the Mole in when pumping iron?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
Q5: In Mission 11, what place did the Mole finish off in the end?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: The Mole did not finish the mission


Q6: In Mission 11,who was the Mole’s partner to play catch with?
A: Apollo Bloom
B: Matty Crewe
C: Jonathan Griar
D: Casey Eughberton
E: Matthew Hamming
F: Diana Blanche
G: The Mole was not playing
Q7: In Mission 11, how many throws did the Mole manage?
A: 12
B: 14
C: 24
D: 25
E: 32
F: 36
G: The Mole did not throw
Q8: In Mission 11, did the Mole drop the ball?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole was not playing
Q9: In Mission 11, did the Mole earn an exemption?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Reginald Black
B: Diana Blanche
C: Matthew Hamming
D: Casey Eughberton
E: Jonathan Griar
F: Matty Crewe
G: Apollo Bloom


***




“Welcome to another of the execution ceremony. Matthew and Reginald can rest assured that they’re safe this evening, but what about the rest of you? Today, not 1, not 2, but 3 of you will be leaving tonight. That’s right, it’s a triple execution. You must be regretting not working hard enough to earn that exemption now, eh?”
Casey: “Did…did he just say triple execution?”
Matty: “Preposterous!”





“Apollo Bloom.”
Apollo: “Meh. I know I’ll be in. I mean, how can I not?”









































































Apollo: “See? They love me to the core.”




“Casey Eughberton.”
Casey: “This is so unfair. Are they that desperate to finish the show?”


























































































Casey: “Great.”
“Sorry Casey, but you are executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”



Jonathan: “Oh my, a fine lady like her leave? Life is so unfair!”
Matthew: “I can’t believe it. She did so well!”
Matty: “I just hope I’m not next!”
“Matty Crewe.”





































































Matty: “Me and my big mouth.”
“Matty, you are next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”



Reginald: “Too bad you didn’t win that exemption.”
















Matthew: “When both Casey and Matty left, I was like, yes! The plan conspired had worked! Fiona’s strategy works so well. I need to seek out a coalition with weak members. I feel that Apollo is one. Diana is too strong for our own good. I’ll have to conspire with Apollo to eliminate the rest, even if he is the Mole.”



“Diana Blanche. It’s either you or Jonathan that will be going home. Who will it be?”
Diana: “Better not be me!”



























































































Diana: “Aw yeah, I’m safe!”



“That means that Jonathan is leaving tonight as well. Don’t feel sad, guys. It was a four-way tie and 3 of you guys had the same speed.”
Reginald: “Life is like a play. It’s so dramatic. But alas, I have beaten you again Jonnie! Goodbye!”
Jonathan: “You’re lucky. It’s that exemption that saved you.”



Casey: “I feel sad to be going home so early. Being the only member of Season 2 and the fact that I was 4th last time gave me false hope. At the very least, Matty is leaving with me and I don’t have to worry too much about my family.”

Matty: “Sigh. What else can I say? I tried, but it’s not good enough. The other seasons are really competitive and really strong. I can only wish good luck to Apollo and Matthew to win this for us.”



Jonathan: “Grr…I can’t believe I lost to that Reginald again. It doesn’t mean he’s good. It’s just that he’s lucky. He’s probably the other one who tied with us. My strategy and quiz-taking skills are fine, it’s just the speed and my rivals.”


Diana: “Does that mean that we’re in the final 4?”
Reginald: “You could be right!”
Apollo: “That means that Season 2 and 3 are officially wiped out!”
Matthew: “We have equal number of Season 1 and 4 players, so let’s see which season will win!”


***

Bonus shots!


With the departure of these 4th placers and Jonathan, we can’t help but wonder: Who will win? Or more importantly, who is the Mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!