Saturday 28 December 2013

7.07-Knives in his eyes

Previously, the 6 contestants went to either sell baked goods or windsurf. Ultimately, only Aloysius contributed 20 points, making the pot 150/320 points. Susie was executed the next day, to her dismay. Who will be next?




Dolly: “It’s great to be up so early. So peaceful and quiet.”



Taylor: “I’m feeling a bit off today. I feel somewhat depressed…”

***


Tay: “Hey guys. Guys? Hello?”
Taylor: “What? Oh.”
Aloysius: “Er..hello.”
Tay: “I think this coalition is working. Since we’re the only ones here, I’d like to hear who you think the Mole is.”
Taylor: “I suspect Susie, but she’s gone.”
Aloysius: “Same here.”
Tay: “Oh, I thought it was Phillip.”




Taylor: “I must have had a mood swing. I didn't feel like answering Tay. I was lost in my thoughts and heartbroken. I refused to tell him the truth on who my suspect was. I don’t know why. I’m actually thinking it’s Dolly, but I can’t think straight now. A sudden wistfulness overwhelms me.”



Dolly: “Vroom! This is fun!”


***


Dolly: “Hey! Knock next time!”
Phillip: “Oh! Sorry there, didn't see you.”
Dolly: “What are you thinking about?”
Phillip: “I just feel so relieved and traumatised to still be in the game despite selecting the Mole wrongly.”
Dolly: “You chose Susie?”
Phillip: “Yup.”



Dolly: “You look scary right now.”
Aloysius: “Because of him…oh, I do? Sorry about that.”















Dolly: “It was truly frightening, that moment. Aloysius had knives in his eyes. It was full of hate. I’m afraid of getting him to tell me bedtime stories now.”



“Mission time! For your next mission, you guys will be heading to a special hall. One of you will be the guessers, while 4 of you will be the singers. The guesser has to guess who is singing. For every singer guessed correctly, 20 points are added. This is worth 80 points. Make it count.”


Dolly: “Shall we skedaddle?”
Phillip: “Absolutely.”

Taylor: “Oh!”
Aloysius: “Jackpot!”

***


Taylor: “I feel extreme sadness now.”
Aloysius: “I’m willing to be the guesser. I’m feeling extremely lucky today.”

***


“Listen to the first singer and guess who is behind that door, singing.”
“Well the teacher said… You’re sassy/There’s ways that things should be/And you’ll paint flowers the way they are/So repeat after me…
And she said…/Flowers are red young man/Green leaves are green/ There’s no need to see flowers any other way/Than the way they always have been seen.”
Aloysius: “I think…it’s a really high voice. Must be a female. Dolly has the highest voice, so her?”



“Next one.”
“But she wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts/She’s Cheer Captain and I’m on the bleachers/Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find/That what you’re looking for has been here the whole time
If you could see that I’m the one who understands you/Been here all along, so why can’t you see?/You, you belong with me.”
Aloysius: “That’s a female too! Maybe ex-contestants are brought back…is that possible?”
“Yup. In fact there’s at least 1.”
Aloysius: “Perhaps that’s Nancy! She’s a cheerleader.”



Aloysius: “Why are there voices behind me singing that tune? Does that mean I’m right?”
“It’s to distract you. You’ll find out later. Now, listen to this.”
“I read those words just hours before my Grandma passed away/In the doorway of the church where ma and Grandpa stopped to pray/I know I’ve never seen him cry in all my fifteen years/But as he said these words to her, his eyes fill up with tears
If you get there before I do/Don’t give up on me/I’ll meet you when my chores are through/I don’t know how long I’ll be.”
Aloysius: “This is a deep, male voice, so it has to be Tay.”



“Last singer behind the door, take it away!”
“The wheels on the bus go round and round/Round and round, round and round/The wheels on the bus go round and round/All through town.”
Aloysius: “That sounds like Susie! Such a happy song must be sung by her!”
“Now let’s reveal who the singers are.”

































































































































“Turn around.”


Tay: “Well the teacher said… You’re sassy/There’s ways that things should be/And you’ll paint flowers the way they are/So repeat after me…
And she said…/Flowers are red young man/Green leaves are green/ There’s no need to see flowers any other way/Than the way they always have been seen.”




Taylor: “But she wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts/She’s Cheer Captain and I’m on the bleachers/Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find/That what you’re looking for has been here the whole time
If you could see that I’m the one who understands you/Been here all along, so why can’t you see?/You, you belong with me.”



Phillip: “I read those words just hours before my Grandma passed away/In the doorway of the church where ma and Grandpa stopped to pray/I know I’I've never seen him cry in all my fifteen years/But as he said these words to her, his eyes fill up with tears
If you get there before I do/Don’t give up on me/I’ll meet you when my chores are through/I don’t know how long I’ll be.”




Susie: “The wheels on the bus go round and round/Round and round, round and round/The wheels on the bus go round and round/All through town.”


“Unfortunately you only guessed 1 correctly, so that’s 20/80, or 170/400 points. This isn't looking good. Now, let’s invite the rest of the house to hear the music.”
























Aloysius: “They may consider it an act of sabotage, but I tell you, I’ve been fooled! Why did Tay sing so high? He didn’t have to actually mimic the teacher in the song! And Taylor, why did she choose to sing that song to make me think it was Nancy? Phillip sang way lower than his usual voice, though his usual voice was rather deep. Only Susie didn’t try to sabotage. Then again, she’s already out.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!