Wednesday 11 December 2013

5.19-Kill them all!

It was like déjà vu previously as the contestants had to go to Hamming Studios to find letters and form a word or two. Reginald was burdened with the task of forming the phrase again, but he disappointed no one this time round, earning all 200 points, making the pot 625/1640.



Let’s put our hand together for Matty Crewe, 4th for Smole, Season 4!
Matty: “Gosh, this looks so antique!”

Apollo: “Finally, another Season 4. Come join the coalition Matthew and I formed.”
Matty: “Er…”
Apollo: “Too bad. You’re forced in.”


Casey: “I wonder who the Mole is…or how my family is doing…and why did I choose this room? So many ants everywhere it bugs me! I want to kill them all!”

***

Matty: “Hey Matthew, what are you doing in here?”
Matthew: “Nothing.”


Matty: “I thought it was strange. Matthew was acting sneakily in the room. Was he peeping in the journals? I hope not! That’s disallowed!”


Diana: “Oh, your eyes…”
Apollo: “Tell me more about them. I can’t get enough of me and my eyes.”
Egret: “Diana! I can’t believe you!”
Matthew: “Neither can I! Hey, come back you two! They’re acting in spite, that’s for sure.”

***


Matty: “Mission time! It says here that we are to head back to Hamming Studios. 1 Sim will be finding trophies while the rest do the mission like Season 4: Predict who are nominees for the award and then predict the winner. 5 trophies to be found. 10 points for each nominee guessed correctly and 30 for the winner. This is worth 400 points, like last time.”

Jonathan: “I’m willing to go looking for trophies.”


Jonathan: “Right. Time to find them.”



***





 
Jonathan: “Aha! Found 1! This goes to Best Returning Player.”




Diana: “I think that they all come from Season 5.”
Apollo: “Duh, you idiot!”



Matthew: “Can I choose myself?”
Egret: “You have no commitment!”
Casey: “You shower your love everywhere!”
Matthew: “Geez, just a remark.”
Egret: “No, we’re kidding. Of course you can nominate yourself. I think that Diana deserves some credit.”


Reginald: “Her? No way.”
Diana: “How dare you! I support Egret fully!”
Matty: “Let’s not argue. I’m actually leaning towards Scarlett.”
Matthew: “I think that Harry Johns did well too.”
Apollo: “Don’t forget about Kirby Wise!”
Matthew: “No, I think Katrina Pala was better than Kirby. It’s decided.”





























































































“Unfortunately, Kirby is inside.”




























































































“Fortunately, so is Diana!”
Apollo: “What an ugly picture.”
































































“So is Scarlett!”












































































“Apollo Bloom is inside too!”
Matty: “Apollo? Really?”
Diana: “Your picture is hideous!”
Apollo: “Shut up, p********e!”



































































































“Last but not least, Audrey. Now, name your winner.”


Egret: “I feel that the winner should be Audrey. She did her best.”
Apollo: “You idiot! Audrey left early! I should be the winner!”
Diana: “No me!”
Matthew: “Guys, it is unlikely to be any of us. I really feel that Audrey should be the winner. Trust me, I receive these awards all the time. Maybe if she didn’t purposely answer wrongly she would have made it further.”








































































































“And Matthew is right! Audrey earns this for doing her best in pretty much all the missions she was in this season. She has a lot of potential, and could go further.”

***


Jonathan: “I’m hungry for Some Nougat bar. What the…this tastes disgusting!”



Jonathan: “Oh, but I spot the next award. It’s the Most Dramatic Player award.”



Casey: “I feel that Kathleen was full of drama.”
Egret: “Yes, I agree.”
Matthew: “Could it be Audrey again?”



Apollo: “Of course! You may be right on that!”
Diana: “I’m nominating myself.”
Apollo: “You’re pretty dramatic, so whatever.”





Reginald: “Should Matthew be inside?”
Matty: “Rubbish. I mean, there’s no way they would be that stupid. I go for Esmeralda.”
Reginald: “I’m nominating Edison then.”

























































































“Audrey is right.”









































































“So is Diana.”
Diana: “Knew it!”





































































Matty: “I think our chances are high! Kathleen is inside too!”






















































“Yes, Esmeralda too!”
Reginald: “I’ll kill you if the last one is Matthew, Matty.”





































































“And the last one is Edison! Of course it’s him. Now, who’s the winner?”


Matthew: “I think we can eliminate Esmeralda and Edison right away, since they come as a pair.”
Egret: “Really? I think that they are the most likely, right guys?”
Reginald: “I agree with you, baby. It’s probably Esmeralda.”
Apollo: “Nah, should be Edison. My word is final.”















































































































“Good job, guys! It’s Edison all right. The only reason why he beat Esmeralda here is because of his reflections about his marriage.”


***




Jonathan: “Aha! I found the third award! Things are going smoothly. This one goes to Most Boring Sim.”




Reginald: “I think it’s anyone who loves.”
Matty: “Loves cars. With that, I pick Rory Sim.”



Matthew: “I think he’s pretty interesting actually.”
Apollo: “I go with that Guy Forrest. I hardly know him.”
Diana: “You hardly know anyone, but you may be right. I’ll nominate you, Egret.”



Egret: “Me? Alright. Who will you pick, Matthew?”
Matthew: “I’ll let you decide.”
Egret: “Then I choose Dennis Coralis.”
Casey: “He’s a winner. How can he be boring?”
Reginald: “Let’s trust her.”
Matthew: “Okay, I pick the next  Sim to be Harry Johns.”
Casey: “Then I nominate Nick Trest.”




































































































“Guy is right. He had 2 seasons and he didn't do really well in either.”


















































































“And actually, Dennis is right too.”
Casey: “How can this be?”
Matthew: “He didn't make any big moves to win. He seemed the least likely to.”

















































































Egret: “Yay, I’m up there too!”
Apollo: “That’s not a good thing, you idiot.”
Diana: “Yes it is, you idiot! It means another 10 points are earned!”
























































































Casey: “We could really win this! Make a comeback!”





















































































“Unfortunately, the last one is not Harry Johns, but Michael Mullard. Now, who could be the winner?”



Reginald: “I don’t know, Nick Trest?”
Matty: “You have to take it one step at a time, like learning how to ride a bike. Let’s analyse this.”
Diana: “We don’t have time for analysis. I say it’s Dennis Coralis.”















































































































































“Diana is right! Dennis wins this for being able to win despite being unlikely to. He’s pretty boring, not much is known about him.”
Matty: “Pure luck.”


***


Jonathan: “I think someone’s been as evil as to hide all the trophies really well! I can’t find them!”
Apollo: “Try harder, you idiot!”
Casey: “How rude! Stop calling others idiots!”
Jonathan: “I've looked forever. I give up.”


“Here are the locations of the other 2 awards: Most Popular Sim Award and best Storyteller.”
Matthew: “Wow, best storyteller is hard.”
Jonathan: “Good thing I didn't find them.”
Diana: “Your head! Finding all is better! And they are all so easy!”
“With that you earn 260/400 points, bringing the pot up to 885/2040 points. This is not looking good.”























Apollo: “That idiot Mole is at work again, I just know it! I think we trusted Jonathan too much. He gave up so f******g easily without trying! They were so easy to find! He’s become my number one suspect.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!