Saturday 7 December 2013

5.12-We're all resorting to dirty tricks













Jonathan: “I believe our feud started when Michael maligned Diana of stealing my journal. She left pretty early and had no time to get revenge. Since Michael’s not here, I’m the next best bet. I’m not going to tolerate her insults, no matter how chivalrous I am.”




Diana: “Ugh, disgusting.”


Matthew: “Mind if I join?”
Scarlett: “Go ahead.”















Scarlett: “We’re all resorting to dirty tricks in this game. My dirty trick is to somehow dupe Matthew. Maybe I can get him to sway all the other of his coalition members to choose the wrong suspect. If not I’ll do it myself. Or I can get the help of Diana. Eventually I’ll get Matthew to leave. I have my ways.”


Scarlett: “I can’t take it any longer…Matthew, what are you staring at? How dare you, you pervert!”
Matthew: “You were the one who showed it to all!”
Scarlett: “How dare you! I demand for compensation!”
Matthew: “…I can compensate, but later.”


Diana: “Hey Apollo, I’m beginning to think that the mole is the famous actor Matthew Hamming.”


Katrina: “She’s messing with you.”
Apollo: “What? How dare you mess with my brain! Nobody messes with my brain and gets away with it!”


Diana: “What? So you’re going to listen to her?”
Apollo: “She’s in my coalition! I know her better than you!”
Diana: “You betrayer! We were in a coalition first!”
Apollo: “You betrayed me first! I heard from Matthew that you formed a secret one with him too!”
Diana: “Hmph! I don’t want to talk to you!”



Egret: “Let’s all chill…or take the quiz. It’s about time.”


***




Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: What colour hair does the Mole have?
A: Brown
B: Black
C: Blonde
Q3: What place did the Mole finish in in his/her original season?
A: 12th
B: 11th
C: 10th
D: 8th
E: 7th
F: 6th
G: 5th 

Q4: In Mission 6, what role did the Mole play?
A: Drawer
B: Guesser

Q5: In Mission 6, which round was the Mole in?
A: 1st round
B: 2nd round
Q6: In Mission 6, did the Mole guess the answer correctly?
A: No
B: The Mole was a drawer
Q7: In Mission 6, in what order did the Mole draw?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: The Mole was the guesser

Q8: In Mission 6, who was the Sim before the Mole?
A: Nobody
B: Jonathan Griar
C: Matthew Hamming
D: Katrina Pala
E: Apollo Bloom
F: Kirby Wise
G: Scarlett Phiine
H: Diana Blanche
I: Egret Hendrique
Q9: In Mission 6, who was after the Mole?
A: Nobody
B: Jonathan Griar
C: Matthew Hamming
D: Katrina Pala
E: Apollo Bloom
F: Kirby Wise
G: Scarlett Phiine
H: Diana Blanche
I: Egret Hendrique

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Kirby Wise
B: Diana Blanche
C: Matthew Hamming
D: Katrina Pala
E: Jonathan Griar
F: Scarlett Phine
G: Egret Hendrique
H: Apollo Bloom


***


“While we wait for Katrina, I shall just recap that the Mole is amongst you. You guys earned 320/780 points, which is not even half. Guys, step it up! Also, Diana Blanche earns a hidden exemption for spelling “EXE” instead of the Big Ben. There was a label on the pencil saying that, but only she caught it. Anyway, we shall get started. Katrina Pala.”


Katrina: “Right. No biggy.”















































































































“You are safe!”



“Egret Hendrique.”
Egret: “Yay! My turn!”






































































Egret: “Hooray! It’s green, I’m safe, I’m not eliminated first!”


“Kirby Wise, please come forward.”




































































































Kirby: “What.”
“Sorry Kirby, you are the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”



Katrina: “Goodbye Kirby!”
Matthew: “What a surprise! She shouldn't have gone!”
Jonathan: “I know, right?”


Kirby: “My biggest mistake was joining a coalition. It was getting too large. We had a last minute meeting and I must have been swayed to select the wrong Sim. I tried too hard to win this and eventually lost. My advice to all the others is to take it easy, like Egret.”


And Kirby goes next. Who is the Mole? Is it in her coalition?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!