Monday 16 December 2013

6.02-All 3 of you

Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female
Q2: Did the Mole enter the confession room?
A: Yes
B: No
Q4: Did the Mole introduce him/herself?
A: Yes
B: No
Q5: In Mission 1, did the Mole streak?
A: Yes
B: No
Q6: In Mission 1, did the Mole start streaking upstairs or downstairs?
A: Upstairs
B: Downstairs
Q7: In Mission 1, did the Mole streak inside the house or outside?
A: Inside
B: Outside
C: Both
Q8: In Mission 1, did the Mole enjoy streaking?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole did not streak
Q9: In Mission 1, was the Mole planning on streaking at all?
A: Yes
B: No
Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Angelica Gerria
B: Belinda Hunny
C: Brad Littler
D: Brianna McWinner
E: Celeste Bumpo
F: Dickie “Chanelle” Inagreese
G: Dillion Hamming
H: Emerald Harvest
I: Ezekiel Zedee
J: Frederic Hinton
K: Kenneth Crunch
L: Luke Sands
M: Mack L’Allele
N: Samuel Lyde
O: Zoe Lin


***


Brianna: “I hope I did well!”
Dickie: “Stop eating snow cones! They are terribly unhealthy!”
“Dickie Ingareese, please enter the left room outside.”


Dickie: “Oh, I can’t wait!”


“Luke Sands, please enter the room on the left.”
Luke: “They seem stronger now…”

Luke: “Now what?”
Dickie: “I don’t know. Why are you asking me?”
“Zoe Lin, please enter the room on the right.”

Zoe: “I’m tired. They better make this quick. I need my beauty sleep.”


Dickie: “The audacity of these producers to lock us in here! With no proper seating arrangements!”
“Belinda Hunny, please enter the right room.”
Belinda: “I was planning on sleeping…this can’t be good.”
“Frederic Hinton, please enter the room on the right.”
Frederic: “What the hell are we doing in here anyway?”
Zoe: “Beats me. They better make it good.”
“Angelica Gerria, please enter the room on the left.”
Angelica: “Like, what’s up?”
“I will change the colour of the lights. If the room you’re in turns green, your safe. If it turns red, you’re executed. All 3 of you!”
All: “What?”
“That’s right. We knew that nobody wanted to be the first to go, so we decided to bring 2 more down with them to accompany them.”






























































































Left: Green. Right: Red.


“Belinda Hunny, Zoe Lin and Frederic Hinton, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”

“Well, I didn't get to do much, but at least I don’t have to smell this wood anymore.”
Frederic: “What the poop? How could I be executed first? This is outrageous! I mean, I spent hours thinking of the most probable answers! How could I be wrong?”
Zoe: “This is unbelievable. A famous model like me being executed first. This is embarrassing and will affect my reputation severely. But I’ll like to clarify that I’m not the lowest, and I was eliminated by luck. That must be it.”
Luke: “I’m safe! Yes!”
Dickie: “Excellent! One of the snobs has departed!”


Sorry to the first 3! Can Luke, Dickie and the rest survive the next execution?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!