Wednesday 11 December 2013

5.20-Whatever we do, we're giving the Mole a boost



Egret: “You’re so friendly and smart, Matty.”
Matty: “Thanks.”
Egret: “Can I stay to watch?”
Apollo: “No, s**t!”


Egret: “I understand. I shall go now.”
Matthew: “Great. Now she figured out we have a coalition.”
Apollo: “Let her think that! It was plain obvious before anyway. So, who do you think the Mole is?”
Matthew: “I don’t know. It could very well be Casey.”
Apollo: “You’re so indecisive.”
Matthew: “I know, but I take quizzes really quickly. That’s how I’m still alive. I just speed through them. You know, I miss conspiring with Kirby. How about we discuss who we should eliminate next?”

 

Matty: “I don’t know, but I feel that whatever we do, we’re giving the Mole a boost.”



Egret: “Ooh, ice cream! I’ll finish this before taking the quiz.”


***














Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: Does the Mole have a crush on anyone in the house?
A: Yes
B: No
Q3: In Mission 10, was the mole driving?
A: Yes
B: No
Q4: In Mission 10, which row was the Mole standing in when he/she entered Hamming Studio?
A: Front
B: Middle
C: Back
Q5: In Mission 10, where was the Mole standing in Hamming Studios from left to right?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
Q6: In Mission 10, was the Mole a nominee for any of the awards?
A: Yes
B: No

Q7: In Mission 10, which award was the Mole a nominee for?
A: Best Returning Player
B: Most Dramatic Player
C: Most Boring Sim
D: The Mole was not a nominee at all
Q8: In Mission 10, did the Mole correctly guess a nominee?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole was finding trophies
Q9: In Mission 10, how many trophies did the Mole find?
A: 3
B: 5
C: The Mole was predicting
Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Reginald Black
B: Diana Blanche
C: Matthew Hamming
D: Casey Eughberton
E: Jonathan Griar
F: Matty Crewe
G: Egret Hendrique
H: Apollo Bloom



Reginald: “I think I found a clue! I’m so excited!”


***


Matthew: “Before this starts, let me grab a snack, like popcorn.”
“Too late. You go to the light first.”



Matthew: “I’m not afraid of you.”

















































Matthew: “Yup.”



“Apollo Bloom.”




































Apollo: “This is so old and boring.”





“Reginald Black.”












































“I knew I would be safe.”






“Egret Hendrique.”
Egret: “How exciting!”
























































Egret: “Ouch, that hurts so much!”
“I’m sorry Egret, you are next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”



Jonathan: “Remember to bring your toothbrush!”
Matty: “That’s hilarious Jonathan, but at the same time mean.”
Diana: “Better her than me.”



Egret: “I truly had fun. I was hoping to make it far, but oh well! Good luck to everyone else!”

***


Matty: “Drats. My plan to sabotage failed.”

















Matty: “I am actually a technophobe fighting my fears. I force myself to use the computer to overcome my phobia of technology, so much that it makes me look like a geek. You see, my father was electrocuted to death repairing a TV and my mother, repairing a dishwasher. I have grown to fear and hate technology. If only I can overcome that fear.”



Matty: “At least painting is safe.”



Diana: “Don’t give me that cheeky smile. Go clean up after yourself!”
Jonathan: “*yawn* Whatever. Aren’t you the maid?”
Diana: “How dare you take me for granted! I’m not cleaning that up for you!”

Egret leaves! How many more will join in? Who is the Mole? Who will win?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!