Monday 23 December 2013

6.17-I developed a monster

Last time on the Smole, the final 5 went to play a game of “The Price is Right”. Angelica and Ezekiel bade closest to the actual price of the items in Round 1 and moved on to Round 2. There Ezekiel earned 24 points while Angelica earned 30 points. In the final round, Angelica won the exemption by bidding closer to the actual price without going over, thus earning the exemption, her 2nd in a row.  204/210 points were earned that mission, or 944/1290 points in the pot. Brad left in the end, leaving the final 4. Who amongst them is the Mole?


Ezekiel: “What bad weather we’re having.”



Ezekiel: “This bar is never used anyway.”


Ezekiel: “Blech! This tastes disgusting! How do those mixologists do this?”

Ezekiel: “Fancy seeing you here.”
Kenneth: “We sleep in the same room, live under the same roof, what do you expect?”


Ezekiel: “These nuts aren't filling. I’m going to the fridge.”



Brianna: “I will win this.”

***

Ezekiel: “Fancy seeing you down here again.”
Kenneth: “Whatever.”
Ezekiel: “I’m innocent.”
Kenneth: “When will you stop pretending? Go win the Simmy Award or something!”



Ezekiel: “If you believe I’m as dirty as these dishes, that’s fine by me. But I sincerely hope that we can be friends once this is over.”
Kenneth: “I’ll consider. If you can prove to be loyal and not a backstabber.”
Ezekiel: “You know what? You've changed, Kenneth.”
Kenneth: “Thanks to you.”


Angelica: “What can this journal like help me with anyway? I’m like recording and I’m still like not 100% sure it’s like this Mole! I like feel stressed.”

***


Ezekiel: “I have a friend, well ex-friend, who just doesn’t trust me because he believes I backstabbed a few other friends. He thinks I’m an actor.”
Kenneth: “Funny, I have a friend like that too. Can you fully be trusted?”
Ezekiel: “Of course! I don’t know why he doesn't trust me. He reckons I’m lying my way through. If only he’d listen to me. He’s changed because of it. I miss the old him. I miss being friends with him and chatting with him.”
Kenneth: “So do I, honestly. Even though he was slightly manipulative, he did help me. But, so did my new friend.”
Ezekiel: “We can’t just dump the old ones like that, can we?”

***

The contestants are headed to WWTBAM Studios to play a game of “Who wants to be a Millionaire”. Basically one of them will be the host, 2 will be the lifeline and 1 the contestant who shall answer 10 questions, each being 10 points.


Ezekiel: “This is exciting.”
Kenneth: “I have an idea.”
Brianna: “I wonder what Kenneth’s thinking about.”



This is the studio.


Kenneth and Brianna are the lifelines, whereas Ezekiel is the host and Angelica, the contestant.
Ezekiel: “Let’s welcome our next contestant, Angelica Gerria!”


Ezekiel: “Boy Angelica, the rain outside could fill 50 Olympic-sized pools!”
Angelica: “Haha, that’s like very funny, Ezekiel.”



Ezekiel: “But that’s not the main point. The main point is these 10 bags. When you answer a question correctly, a bag will fill up with Simoleons. Answer all 10 correctly, and you earn an exemption and 100 points!”


















Brianna: “When I first heard about the exemption Angelica was going to get, I was super angry! I can’t believe that she would earn an exemption again! I knew I had to stop her, even if it meant sacrificing some points.”


Ezekiel: “First question: Which season does Love Day fall in? Is it 
A: Spring, 
B: Summer, 
C: Fall, or 
D: Winter? 
You have 60 seconds, starting from now.”


Angelica: “Um….Like, er….”
Ezekiel: “30 seconds left!”
Angelica: “I’d like to use like a lifeline.”
Ezekiel: “Who do you wish to choose?”

Angelica: “Kenneth.”
Ezekiel: “Kenneth, please come up!”
Angelica: “I like failed at school.”
Ezekiel: “I can see why.”



Kenneth: “I think the answer is D: Winter.”
Angelica: “I will take his answer as like my final answer.”



Ezekiel: “Unfortunately you are wrong. The actual answer is A. Sorry, no points or exemptions!”
Brianna: “How can you be so stupid Angelica?”


Angelica: “I like blame Kenneth.”




















Brianna: “I did not expect to lose so much points! Now we only have 944/1390 points! Well, at least she didn't get the exemption, but I’m not happy. Kenneth has sabotaged way too much. It’s like I developed a monster! I kept coercing him to sabotage and be Moleish. I guess it backfired. That Angelica also sabotaged by deliberately using a lifeline instead of answering that simple question.”

***




Angelica: “I hope the others don’t think that I’m like, the Mole.”


Ezekiel: “I know that you’re in a coalition with Kenneth.”
Brianna: “And?”
Ezekiel: “And I want you to leave it. I don’t want you to go fool him and trick him.”
Brianna: “Wha…very clever. Truth is, he’s changed, and I don’t like that. Hence it’s better motivation for me to get him out of this game.”


Angelica: “I like don’t care about whether this is like cool or not. I like, just want to have fun!”

***

Kenneth: “I will not be defeated by you!”



Brianna: “Kenneth…”
Kenneth: “What is it?”
Brianna: “I think we should call off our coalition.”
Kenneth: “What? Why?”
Brianna: “We’re already that close to the finals…having a coalition will just burden us and hinder us from winning.”
Kenneth: “So you think that I’m a burden?”
Brianna: “No, it’s just that I want to win, and from here on it’s every Sim for himself or herself.”



Brianna: “I've done my part. Now it’s your turn to change him.”


Ezekiel: “Not bad, I still fit.”


Kenneth: “What are you doing?”
Ezekiel: “Reliving my past. Brings back fond memories.”
Kenneth: “If that’s an attempt to make me believe you, it’s not working.”
Ezekiel: “I know you won’t believe me, but as compensation, I’ll tell you who my Mole is.”


Ezekiel: “It’s….”
Kenneth: “Really?”

Ezekiel: “It’s up to you to believe it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!