Saturday 21 December 2013

6.13-You're a mouse

Last time on the Smole, the 7 contestants went swimming in the ocean, to try to reach the buoy and back. Only 3 of them successfully reached the buoy, earning the pot a total of 710/1050 points. Brianna had a change in personality and strove for the exemption successfully. In the end, Dickie “Chanelle” was the one who left. Who did she pick to cause her to leave? Who is the Mole?





Ooh, 2 wild horses! You know what that means…


























































































Kenneth: “I don’t know what this means…”
























Brad: “I bet that Chanelle was duped by Ezekiel! I saw him enter her room before they took the quiz. It must be that he influenced her to pick the wrong answer! It’s rather surprising really. He won everyone’s trust and then he betrays them. He’s a sly character. That’s why I say that it’s better off playing this game alone, and take it free and easy.”



Luke: “Hey Brianna.”
Brianna: “What is it.”
Luke: “I think we should…form a coalition.”
Brianna: “With me? Well, I thought we hated each other.”
Luke: “I decided to channel that hate into some useful energy.”
Brianna: “Well, if you win me.”

Angelica: “I wonder like why Brianna like refuses to cook…oh great! It’s like burnt! Well, the others have like no choice.”

***


“Nice to see everyone eating breakfast together. Anyway, the next mission goes something like this: 2 Sims will compete simultaneously doing any activity. The winner moves on to compete with the other winners. The eventual winner will earn the exemption. For every win, 10 points are added. Easy points! Confused? Well, let’s get started!”


Brianna and Luke are playing pool.
Luke: “Why do you like painting?”


Brianna: “Well, it helps calm my nerves and mind and…great I missed it. It’s all your fault!”



Angelica and Kenneth are playing Foosball.


Ezekiel and Brad are bowling.

Brad: “Oof!”


Brad: “Yeah! See, so easy!”
Ezekiel: “My, you’re more than meets the eye!”

***


Angelica wins this round.


Ezekiel: “Woah!”
Ezekiel: “Phew! I didn't fall, but it affected my shot.”


Luke: “I've won. So you have to join my coalition.”


Brianna: “Fine. But it’s our coalition.”


Ezekiel: “Impressive, Brad. You've won.”

***


Round 2! It’s a game of chess between Brad and Angelica.



Ezekiel: “Hello Kenneth.”


Kenneth: “You’re a mouse. No, a sly, sneaky rat.”


Ezekiel: “Heh. What are you trying to say?”
Kenneth: “Don’t pretend anymore! You’re a splendid actor, but I've seen through you at last!”


Ezekiel: “What?”
Kenneth: “You know what I mean! You built up your trust around this house and became the most popular contestant. Then, one by one, you slowly backstabbed them! First Samuel, then Celeste, then Mdm. Ingareese!”


Ezekiel: “Nonsense! Why Samuel, Celeste and Dickie left had nothing to do with me! They chose the wrong Mole, not my fault! But you’re smarter than I thought.”


Kenneth: “Our coalition is off. To think I trusted you and believed your every word! It must be really lucky that I still managed to last thus far!”

















Ezekiel: “Well, looks like my ploy didn't work. But it was great while it lasted. I may or may not have had anything to do with the contestants’ loss though. All I did was…influence them, a little. The ultimate decision was in their hands. But perhaps that’s why Kenneth made it this far. He never trusted me. Smart boy.”

***

Brad: “Hey, why are the lights off?”
Angelica: “Whatever, just keep playing.”



Brad: “Not bad, Angelica. You won.”

***
Round 3! Angelica vs Luke. The winner will earn the exemption.



Luke: “No..”


Angelica: “Be quiet, Luke.”

Luke: “No!”


Luke: “I know I will still win this.”
Angelica: “You like spoke too soon. I like, win this exemption.”















Angelica: “Kenneth like let me win like on purpose. Brad like was smarter than I like thought. It was like hard to win him like at first, until like when the lights like…suddenly turned off. Luke like was easy but like, super annoying. He like got on like, my , like, nerves.”




Brianna: “I was talking to Ezekiel and he had given me an interesting plan and solution. So, maybe Ezekiel isn’t all that bad after all. But I still think that Ezekiel is the Mole.  I haven’t been wrong all this while, so I must be right!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!