Tuesday 10 December 2013

5.18-Live in fear


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: Is the Mole currently in the household?
A: Yes
B: No

Q3: Does the Mole have long or short hair?
A: Long
B: Short
Q4: In Mission 9, which van did the Mole ride in?
A: Black
B: Brown/Yellow
Q5: In Mission 9, did the Mole look at more than 5 TVs or less than 5?
A: More than 5
B: Less than 5
C: Exactly 5
Q6: In Mission 9, how many letters did the Mole find?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3
E: 4
Q7: In Mission 9, where was the Mole seated at the end?
A: Left couch
B: Middle couch
C: Right couch
D: Standing
Q8: In Mission 9, who was seated beside the Mole?
A: Apollo Bloom
B: Diana Blanche
C: Matthew Hamming
D: Casey Eughberton
E: Egret Hendrique
F: Jin Tai
G: Jonathan Griar
H: The Mole was standing

Q9: In Mission 9, did the Mole have the essential letters?
A: Yes
B: No
Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Reginald Black
B: Diana Blanche
C: Matthew Hamming
D: Casey Eughberton
E: Jonathan Griar
F: Jin Tai
G: Egret Hendrique
H: Apollo Bloom


***


“Welcome back, guys. It must have been a hectic day.”
Reginald: “Certainly is.”
Casey: “All for the money..”
“Anyway, Apollo actually spotted a hidden exemption, but that required him to say it out and lose 200 points. He chose not to. Good job, sacrificing for the greater good!”
Apollo: “What? If I had known I would have taken that darn thing!”
“Too late. You live in fear this time round.”
Jonathan: “Hurry up I need to pee.”
“Then you go first.”


Jonathan: “I’ll be safe. I just know it.”










































































































































Jonathan: “See? Told you.”



“Jin Tai.”
Jin: “Please let it not be me.”








































































Jin: “It is me.”
“Sorry Jin, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”



Diana: “That was fast!”
Egret: “How embarrassing!”
Reginald: “Whatever I want to pee too.”


Jin: “Whether I win or lose is decided by fate. I have no regrets and I wish the others good luck on their journey to find the Mole. I only wish that I had an outlet to prove myself, that I know martial arts.”

***

Apollo: “Oi! Don’t you know how to knock you idiot?”
Diana: “Sorry! But at least yours is bigger than Matthew’s!”
Apollo: “My what?”
Diana: “…Eyes. Your eyes.”
Apollo: “Of course.”




Apollo: “I’m not an idiot. She was referring to something else. Suspicious activity, must write down. This is stupid though. Why can’t we all have laptops?”



Reginald: “Hey Egret, want to join our coalition?”
Egret: “I don’t know. I formed one with Jin and then he’s executed.”
Jonathan: “Don’t worry about a thing.”




























Jonathan: “There’s more than meets the eye for Egret Hendrique. I think she’s rather crafty and pretending to be angelic. If not how did Jin leave that quickly? It doesn't matter. I’m better than her and will be able to eliminate her. I hate to say this, but I may need Reginald’s help though.”


And another one bites the dust. Who is the Mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!