Thursday 29 September 2016

26.01-Miss Not Interested




Welcome back to another season of the Smole! This season, 12 more contestants play for a shot at money, which they earn during missions. Unfortunately, it isn't that easy, for there is a pesky Mole amongst them, a double agent hired by producers to sabotage and deceive so that they earn whatever the group fails to earn. The other eleven must deduce the identity of the Mole before it is too late, because if they score the lowest in a quiz, or are too slow in the event of a tie, they will be the Mole's next victim. 

So, who are the contestants this season? Well, we're not revealing them to you that early, but they are all from Zimmaport! (A world created by me :))


Some bloopers before we start






I don't understand how they can find out someone cheated just by moving in...
But something happened so I had to restart so this never happened.

Now, on to the usual programme.

***


This is Michelle Brack. She's 37, and a budding politician, though for now she's just a podium polisher. She will helm our very first mission this season.
Michelle: "So, if I get this right, I have until the end of the day to find out who the eleven contestants are to earn points?"
"Yes. They are all from Zimmaport, so with your knowledge you should be able to find them out. Of course, they are wearing disguises, so it's not that easy. But for every contestant you find and correctly identify, you earn 10 points for the pot. If you find them all, you get an exemption."
Michelle: "Nice. I'm ready to go."


Michelle: "She better take good care of my house while I'm gone."


Magdalene: "They took my houseboat to host random contestants but decided not to let me take part? Ridiculous. There's a reason I live on a houseboat. I'm not a land-dweller!"


"Your time starts now!"
Michelle: "I should visit somewhere close first. Fortunately I know nearly most of the residents here."

***


Michelle: "Hey! Who's that running off?"


Michelle: "Wait up!"


Michelle: "He's got a speedboat!"



Michelle: "Damn it. I'm not fast enough. Huff. I'm tired already. These heels don't help. I'm sure he must be a guilty contestant though."


Michelle: "Better not waste my time then. Off we go. Oh, there's Martha Mack. Well, at least I know she's not playing this season or she'll be wearing a disguise."


Michelle: "The park sounds like a good place to start."


Michelle: "After all, isn't that were Eugenia found Adelyn last season?"


Michelle: "Hey I recognise her. She's that Simtube star Tabitha!"


Michelle: "Tabitha! You remember me, right? Michelle?"
Tabitha: "Michelle...hmm...oh, yeah!"
Michelle: "Don't forget our pact. You said you'll vote for me and use your internet clout to vote me in next election!"


Tabitha: "Sure, sure! Why are there cameras though?"
Michelle: "Oh, silly me. We're filming the Smole!"
Tabitha: "The Smole? Why wasn't I invited to join?"
Michelle: "You're too young, maybe."


Michelle: "Anyway, I'm looking for eleven residents in disguise. Think you saw any suspicious characters roaming around?"
Tabitha: "Nope. My bro and daddy are both non-players apparently. Or I would have known."


Tabitha: "That girl though...I've never seen her in my life."
Michelle: "She's too young to be playing though."


Michelle: "Hey little girl. What's your name?"
Susanna: "Susanna Brick! What's yours?"
Michelle: "Michelle Brack."
Susanna: "Nice to meet you Miss Michelle!"
Michelle: "So polite. Anyway, are your parents or anyone you know in a show called 'The Smole'?"
Susanna: "Never heard them say anything like it. I know Grandma and Grandpa are at the gym for some weird reason. Daddy's at work and Mommy's got a part-time job at the other park near school!"
Michelle: "I see. Thank you. Tell them to vote for Michelle Brack when election season comes."


Michelle: "That girl has been skating around for a while. Maybe I'll ask her."


Michelle: "Don't seem to recognise her though."


Michelle: "Is she a contestant? I bet, but who is she?"


Michelle: "Hey girl! Can you come here for a while?"


Michelle: "Did she just ignore me? She's definitely a contestant."



Michelle: "Come here right now. I know you're a contestant."


Michelle: "So, you look familiar."
Lisette: "What do you want, ma'am? I just moved here a few days ago. I want to rollerblade!"
Michelle: "I would have read about new arrivals on the newspaper. You're lying. And your voice is so hoarse for a young girl..."


Michelle: "Ah, I know who you are. I'm so fabulous. You're that girl...from that band...yes, you are, but what's your name? Ah, Lisette Mack!"


Lisette: "You got it!"
Michelle: "Excellent. Time to find my next player."
Lisette Mack, 22, bassist for indie band The Nomad Band.


Michelle: "He looks suspicious."


Michelle: "I wonder if he's just pretending."


Michelle: "No. I think he's actually an actual worker. He wouldn't be so brazen if he was a contestant."


Michelle: "How about that man there? Quite a rocker. Is he part of your band, Lisette?"
Lisette: "I don't know. Let's find out!"


Michelle: "A very odd place for a rockstar to perform. With no crowd either."



Michelle: "Who is he?"


Michelle: "I need to take a closer look. Hey, could you stop for a moment? Oh!"


David: "Hey miss, uh, I'm David. What's your name?"


Lisette: "I'm not interested."
David: "So, erm, miss Not Interested, never seen you around before. You new here?"


Michelle: "It's so hard to tell under that heavy makeup, but I think you're Stella and Casper's son, Lloyd, aren't you?"
Lloyd: "Yes, but that's all you know me by?"
Michelle: "I knew your parents. Lovely old folks."
Lloyd Smart, 31, budding rockstar.

 ***


Michelle: "Might as well visit all the places in the vicinity. They hid two in the same place. Who knows what else they'll pull?"


Michelle: "It's...empty?"


Michelle: "Hey bartender. Have you got any customers today?"
Patrick: "Customers? Where?"


Michelle: "I'll take that as a no."
Patrick: "Business has been slowing down lately here, miss. Maybe if we weren't forced to open at 11am and close at 3pm we would attract more customers."
Michelle: "Duly noted. I'll consider your concerns when I get voted in the next election. Vote for Michelle Brack!"

***


Wendy: "Wendy Brick, you can do this. You're not too old to kill yourself in a futile attempt for sweaty beauty and nauseating notions of perfection!"


Michelle: "So, let me get this straight, you're a trainer."
Justin: "Yep."
Michelle: "I don't see you training anyone."
Justin: "That's 'cause I train myself. Er...that came out wrong."


Michelle: "All that aside, you really sure your name is Jonathan Martinez? Because I've never heard of him."
Justin: "Yes, yes."
Michelle: "But you told me your name was Emerson Flier earlier."
Justin: "Erm...really? That's my...nickname. Yeah."
Michelle: "You're such a terrible liar. And those shoes. And that facial hair..."


Michelle: "Oh, I've seen you around in the gym before! Your name is Justin Huez!"
Justin: "WHAT!?"


Justin: "Just..how? I thought my disguise was flawless!"
Michelle: "Pro tip. Nobody wears sunglasses indoors unless they're hiding something. LIKE THEIR IDENTITY!"
Justin: "I'm not the Mole! Er...right. Gotta go. Don't waste time now."
Justin Huez, 45, sports coach.


Michelle: "Hey, Chad!"


Michelle: "So I see you're not participating in the Smole."
Chad: "Eefffgh."


Chad: "I was all fired up, man. Anyway, what brings you here, Michelle?"


Michelle: "Seen anybody wearing a disguise?"
Chad: "Not really."


Michelle: "Okay then. How about a goodbye kiss?"


Chad: "Err, we really shouldn't be doing this."


Michelle: "But she's dead! She's been dead for so many years!"
Chad: "As in...the cameras."
Michelle: "Oh, camera shy, huh?"
Chad: "Sweaty and out of breath isn't a good look for TV."
Michelle: "Well, I'll see you around then. Bye."


Wendy: "Come on, you can do this!"

***


Autumn: "Those little reptiles are quite cute. Oh, my stomach is growling."


Autumn: "Hey, I'd like a snack."


Mariah: "What do you want?"
Autumn: "What do you have/?"


Mariah: "Funnel cake."
Autumn: "Then I'll take it!"

***


Michelle: "Nobody was hiding in the subways."


Autumn: "Mm..."


Michelle: "Alright. Let's see if anybody's here."


Autumn: "She just walked past me. I knew I didn't even need a disguise. Nobody knows who I am."


Michelle: "Hey Ernest. Have you seen any contestants in disguise?"
Ernest: "Contestants?"
Michelle: "We're filming another season of the Smole. I'm doing the first mission."
Ernest: "Oh. I stopped watching since my season. Being the Mole gave me such a bad rep. Nobody wanted to give me preferential treatment anymore!"


Autumn: "My dress is going to rip!"


Michelle: "Oh, Tabitha is here again."


Michelle: "That lady keeps roaming around aimlessly. Who is she anyway? Don't think I've ever seen her before."


Michelle: "Oof! Hey, watch where you're going!"
Gregory: "Meanie! I'll tell Mommy!"
Michelle: "I don't have time for this right now."


Michelle: "Hmm...I'm nor sure who she can be, really."


Michelle: "Hey, what's your name?"
Autumn: "Autumn Fall."


Michelle: "That name sounds familiar...oh, you posted an ad in the papers recently, didn't you? Why did you just give yourself away like that?"
Autumn: "I was getting bored. It's no fun waiting after a while."
 Autumn Fall, 23, unemployed.

 ***

Lars: "I look very good.'


Lars: "Maybe I should add more makeup."


Michelle: "Excuse me. I don't think I've seen you around before."


Lars: "I am an actor."
Michelle: "Really? Then all the more I should know you."
Lars: "I'm from South Korea. I am currently on tour."
Michelle: "Oh, that explains the heavy accent."


Michelle: "Sorry for disturbing then."
Lars: "Where are you going?"


Michelle: "What do you mean?"


Lars; "Do you not know who I am?"
Michelle: "I don't follow South Korean entertainment, so no."


Lars: "I am Lars Pyong! Chung-Hee Pyong! I live here!"


Michelle: "Woah, okay. Chill. Thanks for blurting it out. But I really have never seen your face before."


Lars: "That means I am not doing enough attention. I am sorry."


Lars: "I should not have outbursted like that."
Michelle: "Outbursted isn't a word, but okay. I accept your apology. Just vote for me in the next election."
Lars: "What is that? It sounds very interesting."
Michelle: "I'll explain some other time. Just remember to vote when the time comes."
Chung-Hee "Lars" Pyong, 37, unemployed.

***


Michelle: "I am good at this."


Michelle: "I hate the smell of hospital, so I'm going to the business tower opposite first."

***


Michelle: "Nobody that is participating in the Smole was in there. But I did get this free megaphone. Hey, why is there a businessman sleeping down there? That's so unusual."


Michelle: "I should take a closer look. Oh. I know who he is. Time to have some fun."


Michelle: "How do I turn this thing on?"


Michelle: "Wake up, Matthew McIlroy!"


Michelle: "That was fun."


Matthew: "What's all that ruckus?"


Matthew: "Oh. I've been found, haven't I?"
Michelle: "Yes. You appeared on the news about a month ago, didn't you? For failing so miserably and burning your entire house down?"


Matthew: "That's what I'm remembered by? Sigh."


Matthew: "You had to remind me."
Michelle: "Get over it. It's not like your whole family died...oh wait, they did."
Matthew: "Shut up and get out of my sight. Please!"
Matthew McIlroy, 37, unemployed.


Michelle: "Well, I don't think I've seen her before."


Michelle: "Excuse me. Excuse me."


Catherine: "Sorry. What was it?"
Michelle: "You are a contestant, aren't you?"


Catherine: "Yes I am. I'm Catherine Thomas."
Michelle: "Why did you just admit to it so easily?"


Catherine: "I was looking and thinking. And those memories couldn't help but come back. I'm tired. I'd like to go home and rest now."
Michelle: "Uh, sure. Nobody's stopping you."
Catherine Thomas, 33, scientist.

***

Herman: "Nobody can resist me. Now that I'm here, I get a chance to prove myself!"


Herman; "That lady is taking a f***** long time though. I probably should grab a book and read. Reminds me of my teaching days."


Herman: "Oh f***."


Michelle: "Huh? Did someone say something?"


Michelle: "Hmm...I wonder if anyone of interest is here. Hey..."


Michelle: "Cameron Risotto!"


Michelle: "Can I have your autograph?"
Cameron: "Heh. Sure thing."


Michelle: "My name is Michelle Brack. And it would be even lovelier if you could vote for me during the elections!"
Cameron: "Erm...maybe, we'll see."
Michelle: "...so, where's your wife?"
Cameron: "She's joined this show--"
Michelle: "The Smole! Do you know where she's hiding?"
Cameron: "No. Sorry."
Michelle: "Thanks anyway. I'll keep looking."


Michelle: "That man has been browsing books for a while."


Michelle: "And he saw me and just walked to another shelf."


Michelle: "You're not escaping me."


Herman: "What is it, miss? Can you not tell this is a library? Noise level should be kept to a minimum."


Michelle: "Let me guess. You're a librarian."


Herman: "No. I'm a high school teacher. I'm trying to find the right material for my next lesson. Now if you don't mind, I need to use the toilet."


Travis: "I can't believe I'm actually in here, reading. What's wrong with me?"


Michelle: "Something feels off. A high school teacher with dyed hair and showy belt? Wait a minute. Stop! I know who you are!"


Michelle: "You're not getting away that easily."


Michelle: "You're Herman DeBleu! The teacher and band member who was fired for having a student-teacher relationship!"
Herman: "F*** you."
Herman DeBleu, 35, criminal..

***


Michelle: "It's getting late, and it's starting to rain. So why is this guy fishing?"


Michelle: "I know who you are instantly."


Michelle: "Randall Tanzer. You've appeared on TV once to share your views on the financial crisis."
Randall: "I should have tried harder to disguise myself."
Randall Tanzer, 43, businessman.

***

Michelle: "I don't have much time left. Here's hoping the Oo La La Country Club will provide some hope. But it seems quite empty here."


"Time's up!"
Michelle: "No! I've got to find Jasmine Risotto and that last contestant! I was so close."
"You did marvelously well, finding 9/11 contestants and earning 90/110 points in this first mission. There was a hidden exemption for the last player not found but since more than one has not been found, nobody gets the exemption. The last two players are:

Jasmine Risotto, 40, actress; and
Elaine Moseby, 39, wingwoman."










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!