Saturday 22 October 2016

26.10-Eager for fame



In the mission, the contestants had to play as celebrities or bodyguards. No celebrity survived in the end, so while no exemptions were earned, 80/80 points were added to the pot, making it 250/590 points.

***


Lloyd: "Lisette, I was considering your offer, and I decided to agree and join your band."


Lisette: "Didn't you say you would never join?"
Lloyd: "Forgive me. I wasn't myself."


Lisette: "Do you want to give up everything for uncertainty?"
Lloyd: "I gave up my job to follow my dreams. Right now, it's leading me to you."


Lisette: "How corny."
Lloyd: "I know right."


Lloyd: "I can't believe I said that."
Lisette: "There, there now."


Lloyd: "So, can I join? If I cared about security I wouldn't be where I am today."
Lisette: "I suppose. We are in dire need of an electric guitarist, after all."

***


Elaine: "Poor Jasper. I should have protected you."
Matthew: "Huh?"


Matthew: "I wonder what Elaine is talking about."


Elaine: "Forgive Mother."



Elaine: "Oh! When did you arrive?"
Matthew: "Oh, I didn't mean to eavesdrop."
Elaine: "Well you did. I would punish you heavily if you were under me."

***


Lloyd: "Remember that time at the Fun House?"


Lisette: "How could I forget? Those funny faces you made."
Lloyd: "Like this?"
Lisette: "And this!"
Catherine: "Are they back together? No. This cannot be. I must do something about it. Maybe if I push her into the ocean and drive off."

***


Quiz time.

Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Is the Mole neurotic?
A: Yes
B: No

Q3: In Mission 5, what was the Mole's role?
A: Celebrity
B: Bodyguard

Q4: In Mission 5, who did the Mole protect?
A: Lisette Mack
B: Catherine Thomas
C: Matthew McIlroy
D: Jasmine Risotto
E: The Mole was protected

Q5: In Mission 5, was the Mole approached to be a bodyguard?
A: Yes
B: No

Q6: In Mission 5, who did the Mole throw a disc at?
A: Lisette Mack
B: Randall Tanzer
C: Lloyd Smart
D: The Mole did not throw a disc

Q7: In Mission 5, in what order was the Mole eliminated?
A:  1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: The Mole was not eliminated

Q8: How many celebrities did the Mole eliminate in Mission 5?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3
E: The Mole was a celebrity

Q9: Which celebrity did the Mole eliminate first in Mission 5?
A: Lisette Mack
B: Catherine Thomas
C: Jasmine Risotto
D: The Mole was a celebrity
E: The Mole did not eliminate a celebrity

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Lisette Mack
B: Lloyd Smart
C: Chung-Hee Pyong
D: Matthew McIlroy
E: Catherine Thomas
F: Randall Tanzer
G: Jasmine Risotto
H: Elaine Moseby

***


Lloyd: "Did anyone else find this quiz harder than usual?"


Catherine: "I did."


"Welcome to yet another ceremony. Tonight. One more shall leave."

I forgot about Matthew. Oops!


"Elaine Moseby."
Elaine: "I'm getting so jittery."


























































































"You are safe. Please head outside."


"Randall Tanzer, you are..."


















































































"safe. Please head outside."


"Catherine Thomas."
Catherine: "I have a bad premonition."









































































































































































"You have been executed. Please grab your swimsuit."


Catherine: "Wait, before I go, I need to ask you something, Lloyd. Have you ever loved me?"
Lisette: "Go on, Lloyd. Answer her. I'm watching."


Lloyd: "Let's talk somewhere else."


Catherine: "Here will be good enough. Just say you love me, so that I can go in peace."


Lloyd: "I have never loved you. I'm sorry." 


Catherine: "I can't believe it."


Catherine: "Is it something I did?"


Lloyd: "Wait! Catherine!"


Lloyd: "I think I need to give you an explanation."
Catherine: "The only explanation I need is in what way is that wretch better than me? Is it her youth? Is it because she can play the bass? I can play the piano! I learned it just for you!"


Lloyd: "Please, Catherine. Find someone who loves you."
Catherine: "I loved you! I always have! And I thought you felt the same way too! Is it because you like rock now? I can change my tastes and preferences for you."


Lloyd: "Catherine, listen to me. I know you don't want to hear this, but I have to say it. I only agreed to marry you because my parents wanted you to be their daughter-in-law. I knew this was what my parents, and the world, wanted to see. It wasn't my true feelings, it wasn't me, but it was what everyone thought and expected me to be."


Catherine: "So...you used me. You didn't change because you were grieving. You changed because you were liberated."
Lloyd: "Yes. This is the real me. I don't think you can accept that. We are very different, Catherine. You remind me of my parents, my past life."


Catherine: "I can look younger! I'll learn to play the bass. So that you won't be reminded of all this. We can move somewhere else! Please, Lloyd, just don't leave me."


Lloyd: "I hope you can put aside your feelings for me. Forget me. I was never the one you deserved. If it helps, just take me to be a cheating scumbag. Just forget it."


Catherine: "What about our coalition? Surely you felt a thing for me."
Lloyd: "I didn't. I thought you got over it, and that we could start a professional relationship. I was wrong...Lars, you're being very inappropriate right now."
Lars: "I need the camera. I am eager for fame."
Catherine: "Go away, Lars."


"Catherine, it's time to leave."
Lloyd: "Bye Catherine. Good luck for your future endeavours."


Catherine: "I feel like such a fool."

***

Jasmine: "I finally have the whole bed to myself! I know what you are thinking: that bed is bad luck! I don't believe in superstition."






We are down to seven!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!