Tuesday 25 October 2016

26.12-Not gonna happen


The final 7 played a game of minesweeper, narrowly missing out on 100 points by choosing the wrong tile to mark as the last mine. Accusations are all around but which is true?


Matthew: "You must tell me how to be confident again, Jasmine. You seem like a very confident woman."
Jasmine: "I am, aren't I?"


Jasmine: "The trick is to not care what others think."
Matthew: "What about what you think?"
Jasmine: "Think 'I'm fabulous. The whole world owes me a living and wants to marry me'."
Matthew: "Yeah, not gonna happen."


Lloyd: "I'm kind of torn between Elaine and Jasmine."
Lisette: "Thanks for telling me, but we're not in a coalition."
Lloyd: "Can't we be?"
Lisette: "I think it's too early."
Lloyd: "Alright, I won't rush you, but remember that we're down to seven already."

***



Lloyd: "Hey Lisette. Catch this."


Lloyd: "Check this out."
Lisette: "Cool."


Lars: "This toilet is very clogged. Disgusting."


***



Time for the quiz

Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Who did the Mole sit opposite before Mission 6?
A: Lloyd Smart
B: Chung-Hee Pyong
C: Randall Tanzer
D: Elaine Moseby
E: Jasmine Risotto
F: Matthew McIlroy
G: The Mole was not seen during breakfast

Q3: Has the Mole cooked on the Smole?
A: Yes
B: No

Q4: In Mission 6, in what order did the Mole arrive?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th

Q5: In Mission 6,  was the Mole used as a flag?
A: Yes
B: No

Q6: In Mission 6, did the Mole step on the board?
A: Yes
B: No

Q7: In Mission 6, how many times did the Mole step on the board?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3
E: 4
F: 5 or more

Q8: In Mission 6, did the Mole step on a mine?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole did not step on the board

Q9: In Mission 6,  in what order was the Mole used as a flag?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: The Mole was not used as a flag

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Lisette Mack
B: Lloyd Smart
C: Chung-Hee Pyong
D: Matthew McIlroy
E: Randall Tanzer
F: Jasmine Risotto
G: Elaine Moseby

***


"Tonight, another one of you shall leave. Who will it be?"


"Randall Tanzer."

Yeah, I forgot Randall initially. So forgettable XD






























































































































"Safe. Please head outside."
Randall: "This is tiring."


"Lloyd Smart."
































































































































"Please head outside."


Lisette: "I hope that means he's safe."
"Chung-Hee Pyong."











































































































































"Please head outside."


Elaine: "We can't be sure."
"Elaine Moseby."
Elaine: "Aah! Shouldn't have spoken."
Jasmine: "I didn't know you were such a scaredy cat."












































































































































"Please head outside."


"It's down to the three of you. Will you be safe, or will those outside be safe?"


"Lisette Mack, please head outside."
Lisette: "Here I go."


"Who will go home? Jasmine, Matthew, or neither?"
Matthew: "I don't like these games you play."



"Jasmine Riotto, please..."













































































































































































"...head outside."
Jasmine: "I'm not worried. Why should I be? Worrying makes you age faster."


"Matthew McIlroy, please head outside. You are..."

***



Elaine: "I'm not a fan."
Lars: "I must appear in every shot."


Lisette: "Come on, everyone. Dance!"


Lisette: "Woo!"


Matthew: "It's like a party here."
"Matthew has been executed."


Matthew: "Do I really have to do this?"
"Yes, or we'll push you in."
Matthew: "Fine. For my family. You can do this. No chickening out now."


Elaine: "I can't believe he's gone. i mean, his head wasn't in the game, but the Smole is so full of uncertainties."

***



Jasmine: "I wanted the chair! How dare you! Don't you know who I am? I will kill you!"
Elaine: "Jasmine! Don't say such things!"
"Lars, can you move?"
Lars: "No. Nobody is more important than me. The world must know who I am."
Jasmine: "Shut up. You're forgetting I'm here."


Randall: "I don't understand why Matthew was so scared of this."


Randall: "But at least I'll sleep better tonight. I can't believe I'm actually in the final six. This is an achievement!"


Lisette: "Let's jam."


Lars: "This is killing my ears."
Jasmine: "I'll say."


Lars: "Oh. I know what will be better."


Jasmine: "I am not staying around to find out."


Lars: "I shall join."


Jasmine: "I do not want to hear Lars play an instrument."


Lars: "I shall dance. That way the cameras will film me."

The paranoid Matthew has gone! Who will be next? Who is the Mole?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!