Tuesday 25 June 2019

45.07-Is that you, Mr. Trump?


Lat time on the Smole, the eight contestants had to outlast each other on a 10x10 chessboard in an attempt to get a golden exemption. Max earned it but his efforts were not enough to prevent Bloom's execution. They collected 80/150 points along the way to make the pot 186/450 points. One thing was certain: during the last execution, James was safe thanks to his exemption. But was he safe the whole time?

***

Brianna: "Max is an exemption stealer. Anyone he takes the exemption from gets executed. Bryan was going to end up getting the exemption but instead Max came first. Then Bryan got executed. Max managed to outsmart Bloom in the last mission and take the exemption and then she got executed. Now I am forced to work with Apollo. He better not get in the way of winning."

***


Apollo: "This is ridiculous."
James: "What is?"


Apollo: "My Bloom got executed. Max should have saved her with his exemption but instead he was selfish and let her die."


James: "Your Bloom? I didn't realise you got together with someone else on the show."


Apollo: "She's the only one who understands me."
James: "Somehow I doubt that."


Apollo: "I should have shared more information with her to help her."


Apollo: "She knew I was handsome and smart and muscular and hot."


Apollo: "Instead I let that stupid Mole Brianna take her from me. I shouldn't have let Max take that exemption. Then I could save Bloom."


James: "Did you say Brianna?"
Apollo: "I don't stutter."


Apollo: "Now my Bloom is gone!"
James: "What?"


James: "Err...we're not that close."
Apollo: "She was the flower to my..."


James: "Dung?"
Apollo: "You calling me a piece of shit?"


James: "Hey, at least you're better than Katelyn in one aspect."
Apollo: "One? I'm better than anyone else here in all aspects. Even you, Mr. Lawyer."


James: "Oh please. You're the one crying over a woman you met on a show."
Apollo: "She loved me! She's the only one who loves me!"


Apollo: "I don't think you understand what love is. That's why you're a lawyer. Lawyers are cold-blooded and heartless."


James: "Love? That thing just drags you down. The road to success is a lonely one. If that's what it takes, then you can call me whatever you want. I've made my choices and I don't need to answer to anyone."

*
*
*



Contestants are on their way to an abandoned warehouse. There, they could earn 100 points.


In the warehouse are 10 bears held hostage. Contestants must rescue them and bring them out of the warehouse within one hour to earn points, 10 per bear.



However, there are sentries in the warehouse. They are unable to see anything but they can still use their sense of sound and motion to shoot at the contestants. If a contestant is shot, they are eliminated and lose any teddy bears in their possession.


The shooters also carry badges with them. Some of them are worthless but others grant whoever takes it an exemption--assuming he or she makes it out safely. There are various types: 1 default green exemption, 2 bronze exemptions, 1 silver exemption, 1 gold exemption and a black exemption. The black exemption can be played at any time and grants the user an exemption from execution at the expense of everyone else. In other words, any other exemption played will be negated if the black exemption is used.


James: "Whoever has the black exemption has the most power."
Kelly: "I don't like the idea of having so many kinds of exemptions. It really makes things harder than they have to be."
Brianna: "You have to adapt or be eliminated."


Apollo: "All the exemptions are mine, you hear me?"
Jo: "I don't see why you would need so many exemptions, Apollo."
Max: "You can try and stop me. I'm on a roll."
Guillermo: "So is everyone going to ignore the teddy bears?"

***


Max: "Normally everyone would just rush in, but we're ex-finalists. We know better than that. We decided to split into groups. Every 20 minutes, another group will go in. We had to rescue the bears, but everyone's main goal was to go for the exemptions."

***


Apollo: "The moment we entered there was a shooter waiting for us. Brianna nearly screamed like a girl but I managed to stop her from alerting the shooter."

***


Apollo: "AAA--"
Brianna: "Shh! Do you want to get shot?"


Brianna: "Why do they get proper outfits and we don't?"
Apollo: "It's so ugly."
Brianna: "But it helps us blend in."


Brianna: "Over there, on her breast. The exemption badge."
Apollo: "I'll grab as many breasts as I need to get the exemption."
Brianna: "Is that you, Mr. Trump?"


Brianna: "We'll split up. I'll go that way."
Apollo: "No, we split up."


Diane: "Is someone there?"


Apollo: "Ew, just a lousy bronze exemption."


Apollo: "Why the fuck is there a dinosaur?"


Zed: "Splat!"


"Apollo has been eliminated."
Apollo: "Who the fuck hit me?"


Apollo: "Oi! How dare you shoot me? And ruin my jeans?"


Zed: "I can't see you but it's my job so suck it up."


Apollo: "Now I'm eliminated first thanks to you. At least shoot Brianna!"


Brianna: "I knew I couldn't count on him."


Brenda: "Don't shoot me."
Brianna: "The teddy bear is right there."


Brox: "Did you hear something?"


Brenda: "It's just the wind."
Brox: "It's ten times creepier when you can't see."


Brianna: "Success."


Brianna: "I just need to creep in between them...and keep really really quiet."


Brox: "I swear I'm hearing noises."
Brenda: "They aren't ghosts."


Brenda: "Ghosts don't exist."
Brox: "Are you sure about that?"


Brox: "I heard something! We definitely aren't alone!"


Brianna: "Why is she not immobilised?"


Brianna: "It sucks that we can only carry one bear at a time but at least you're safe now."


Brianna: "I need to take her out."


Brianna: "Gotcha...wait no I missed."


"Brianna has been eliminated."


Brianna: "Damn it! I was so close. Why are your reflexes so good?"

*
*
*


Max: "Why is she facing a wall?"
Guillermo: "Beats me, but if Apollo and Brianna ignored her then she must not have anything good."

***


Guillermo: "I have some training in this so I'm quite proficient in these type of tasks. I could apply my knowledge of tactical drills here."

***


Guillermo: "Not so loud."


Max: "Oh, there's one there. I should get rid of him before he becomes a problem."


Max: "And...gotcha!"


Zed: "Aah! Who just molested me?"


"Shooter Zed has been immobilised."


Guillermo: "Thanks."
Max: "He's worth nothing though."


Guillermo: "This is a danger zone. I'm too exposed."


Max: "You're saved."


Max: "Aha, a bear right in the centre."


Max: "Even though you're just a stuffed toy at least I feel like a hero saving children."


"Max has been eliminated."
Guillermo: "What? I turn my back away from him and he gets eliminated?"


Guillermo: "And you're holding a bear. What happened?"
Max: "I was taking this bear when I suddenly got hit from nowhere."


Guillermo: "There are a lot of shooters."


Guillermo: "Max must have been hit by this sniper. I need to get closer."


Guillermo: "She's too much of a threat."


Guillermo: "Got it."
Cora: "Aaah!"


"Shooter Cora has been imobilised."


Guillermo: "The scope needs cleaning, but I can make it work."


Nick: "Ow!"
"Shooter Nick has been imobilised."


Samuel: "Aah! I felt something brush past me!"


Samuel: "Someone is betraying us."


"Shooter Anya has been immobilised."


Anya: "It's more likely that someone took control of one of the guns. Be on your guard, Samuel."


Guillermo: "There were too many obstructions in the way to eliminate him. Anyway, I've put him on his guard. I have to be careful."


Guillermo: "Made it past. Now I just need to get out..."


"Guillermo has been eliminated."
Guillermo: "Grr..."

*
*
*


Kelly: "We are the last group."


James: "Kelly, your heels are giving us away."
Kelly: "I can't do anything about that unless you want me to walk barefoot on this dirty, splinter-filled rotting floor."


James: "We'll go the other way. We don't want to be dragged down by her."
Diane: "Someone is there. I need to re-point my gun."


Jo: "Yikes!"


James: "I thought you were shot."
Jo: "I nearly was."


Jo: "I'll follow your lead."
James: "Good. Just do as I say."


James: "There's another shooter there but he doesn't notice us."


James: "I need you to get to that barrel on my count."


James: "Watch for my signal."
Jo: "Understood."


James: "Now."


Jo: "This is so scary."


James: "Jo, I need you to go get the bear and get out of here. You're closer."


Jo: "Okay."


Jo: "Got it!"
James: "Run!"


Simon: "Who's there?"


Jo: "Be safe, James."


James: "He only heard Jo's footsteps."


James: "Let's see what badge you have here."


"Shooter Simon is immobilised."
Simon: "What? Didn't you already leave?"


Kelly: "Why did nobody take this bear? This is so fishy. It's so obvious where it is."


James: "The two of them will shoot at the slightest noise. I need to keep my head low and hope they hit the railing instead."


Brenda: "I think someone is there but I can't see where I'm shooting. Or is he behind me?"
Brox: "That's me."


Jo: "I'm glad you're safe. Let's get out of here."


Jo: "Aah!"
"Jo has been eliminated."


James: "The shooter at the entrance must have got her. I need to go another way."


James: "I'm outnumbered. It's prudent to try and sneak past them instead of going for their exemptions. After all, I have what I need."


Brox: "What was that?"
Brenda: "Oops. I think I hit some glass."


Kelly: "Free--"


Kelly: "Oh no."


Kelly: "I need to get past that guy."


Kelly: "I hope he doesn't hit me."


Kelly: "I'll hide here first."


Kelly: "I saw a bear here...ah, there it is."


Kelly: "I don't think he can get me with the fence in the way. I just need to wait for it..."


Kelly: "As my roommate says...YOLO!"
Viktor: "Aha! There you are!"


James: "Made it down safely."


James: "I need to get to the entrance, past the shooter."


"Kelly has been eliminated."
Kelly: "Cunt."


James: "I'm the only one left."


James: "How do I get past her?"


James: "I have to get rid of her."


James: "Over here!"


Diane: "Hey! You're not going to escape from me!"


James: "I don't intend to."


Diane: "Argh!"
"Shooter Diane has been imobilised."


James: "You're quick but I'm quicker. Now I have your badge too."


James: "That's another bear."


James: "I have two exemption badges. I'm not going to risk them going back in."


With that, it means that the mission is over as James waits out the remaining time. 40/100 points have been earned, making the pot 226/550 points. Many managed to claim exemption badges, but only James gets to earn his. He got a bronze exemption but did he get a black one as well?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!