Monday 3 October 2016

26.03-Eyeing my sexy figure



Last time on the Smole, one contestant had to find eleven other disguised ones to earn points. She found all but 2, namely Jasmine and Elaine, thus earning 90/110 points and starting the season off on the right foot, unless she's the Mole of course. Unfortunately the season ended for Justin, who was the first to be executed. Who will join him?


Jasmine: "We should really form a coalition. There is nobody you can trust but family."
Elaine: "I really do not know."
Jasmine: "Do you not trust me?"
Elaine: "I'll be frank here. Not really. Not in this game nor in real life. I've seen the numerous gravestones on your front yard."
Jasmine: "Those pesky paparazzi deserve it. That'll serve as a warning to future nosey parkers."
Elaine: "Why is your family so evil? They are real, living, breathing creatures!"
Jasmine: "Not anymore."


Matthew: "I wonder what they are talking about over there. But I really shouldn't eavesdrop...oh dear. This drop looks huge and scary. I better head back inside quick."

***


"It is time for your second mission. Two of you will ride a speedboat while the others windsurf. On each of their sails will be a word. String the words into a complete sentence to earn 100 points. You have five hours to do so before I inform the speeders of the meeting location."


Autumn: "This sounds fun. I'd like to ride a speedboat."
Jasmine: "Just as well. I know the viewers at home are eyeing my sexy figure."


Autumn: "We have to pick two, right? Who would like to join? Matthew?"


Matthew: "I really hate the water. I suppose that I'll go with you then, since I rather not be windsurfing alone."


Matthew: "I don't know how to drive the boat though."
Autumn: "Neither do I but there's a first time for everything right?"


Lars: "I have never windsurfinged before."
Elaine: "Neither have all of us, probably. This will be difficult. I hope they give us lessons." 


"Inform the other group of your decision and discuss if need be."
Autumn: "We'll go. Come on Matthew."


Lloyd; "Hello. Why are the two of you there? Don't we only need two?"


Matthew: "What? Oh. They meant two in total, not per group."
Autumn: "Let us both go, Lloyd?"


Lloyd: "I'm not sure. How do I know you two won't botch things up?"
Matthew: "We're going together so we can keep an eye."
Lloyd: "We have two speedboats. We have a time limit. We need to travel separately."



Autumn: "What now? Lloyd isn't going to budge."
Matthew: "...Fine...it's time I conquer my fear of water. If I had done so earlier, maybe all could be saved..."
Autumn: "What are you yapping about?"
Matthew: "You go, Autumn. I'll...I'll windsurf. If I die, at least I can join my family."
Autumn: "I have no idea what drugs you're on right now, but if you say so."

***

Their five hours begin.


Lars: "This is very hard to control."


Jasmine: "I'm glad I've done this before. It's so easy for me."


Elaine: "The winds are particularly strong today."


Elaine: "Not a good day for windsurfing."


Autumn: "Hmm. Oh, there's a red sail! Darn, I missed it."


Autumn: "How do I turn back? Which gear?"


Autumn: "Oh, all is well. I see something. I need to get closer."


Autumn: "Come on...oh! I see the word 'job'!"

***


Lloyd: "The fast life is thrilling. And I love this black boat."


Herman: "I hate this colour. Why did I take this sail? It makes me want to rip a hole through it."


Lisette: "Easy there. Just steady yourself. Lean outwards..."


Lisette: "Oh no. Lloyd missed me!"


Lloyd: "I need to get closer. I can't see. We're both moving too fast."


Lloyd: "Come on. Why won't this thing go faster?"


Lloyd: "Herman, stop!"

***


Randall: "Did Autumn see me? I hope she did. I think articles like 'a' sound very important."


Michelle: "Woo!"

***


Lloyd: "Ugh! He's just doing this to spite me."


Lloyd: "Herman DeBleu! Stop going away!"


Lloyd: "I need to go faster!"


Lloyd: "I've taken lessons on this before. I need to shift...this one."


Lloyd: "At last. Wait, it's moving too fast!"
Herman: "I can't control it!"
Lloyd: "What?"
Herman: "MOLE!"
Lloyd: "Taunts are useless on me."

***


Catherine: "'The'. How...generic. Nobody likes generic."


Lloyd: "I see another one!"


Lloyd: "Come here."


Lloyd: "Aha. 'Who'?"
"Time's up!"

***


Lloyd: "Autumn! What did you find?"


"You have three minutes to discuss and give an answer. Your time starts now."


Lloyd: "Okay, what did you see?"
Autumn: "I think I saw a. And two thes."
Lloyd: "Are you sure? Whose sail was that? Just to check so that we don't double count."
Autumn: "I dont remember."


Lloyd: "Are you kidding me?"
Autumn: "Why would I remember who had what and all I needed to know was the 'what'?"
Lloyd: "Nevermind. Let's just put our heads together and think. I saw who. I also saw did."


"Time's up! Give me an answer now."
Lloyd: "Erm, erm..."
Autumn: "Are you okay?"


Lloyd: "Help me think here!,
Autumn: "Chill! Okay, hmm..."
"I need an answer now."


Lloyd: "There were nine sails. There must be more."
Autumn: "The...who did the..."
Lloyd: "Who did the Mole execute next!"


Autumn: "What the hell. Lloyd?"
"That is wrong.  The correct answer is 'A Mole who killed the pot did the job'. No points have been earned. The pot stands at 90/210 points."


Lloyd: "Autumn was being an airhead as usual. Trust a pampered child to get a job done. She must have deliberately withheld information. I know she saw some more words but didn't tell me. Or she was just plain sabotaging. Either that or she's having too much fun with her water toy. They should have sent someone else."

Autumn: "What's his problem? He's blaming me? I saw more words than he did! Some were too far or too fast and some covered the words with their bodies! Why didn't he think of that, huh? All I was doing was trying to help. Isn't he supposed to be the cool, collected one? That's what the others have been telling me."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!