Thursday 6 October 2016

26.04-A stage kiss



In the last mission, nine contestants went windsurfing while Lloyd and Autumn had to see the words on the sails while on a speedboat. Unfortunately, they could not formulate a word in time and so 0/100 points were earned, making the pot 90/210. Tensions arose as fingers were pointed.


Lloyd: "Yes, I saw a lot of words, but not all of them. You should have sent someone else to ride the speedboat. I think you should keep an eye on Autumn."


Elaine: "She really wanted to. I thought she would know how to manoeuvre one, since she's rich and spoiled and all. Still, you didn't need to yell at her."


Lloyd: "I'm sorry. I really should have kept my cool. I don't know what got over me. I just became...more expressive, I guess."


Elaine: "I was over the phone with Lloyd about the mission and wondering what went wrong. Jasmine was there, listening. I finally conceded and decided to work with her. She's right. Family is more trustworthy."


***


Lisette: "Oh!"


Lisette: "You're such a great kisser, Herman."


Herman: "No doubt about it."


Lisette: "I really shouldn't, but you're just so irresistible."


Lloyd: "Ahem."


Herman: "How rude of someone to intrude."
Lloyd: "I sleep here. With Lisette. You're the intruder."


Lisette: "I let him in. He said he wanted to discuss business."


Lloyd: "And you let him?"
Lisette: "Is there a problem? I trust Herman."
Lloyd: "I don't."

Lloyd: "Do you not remember his scandal?"
Lisette: "Everyone has a past, Lloyd."
Lloyd: "He had an affair with your friend, Casey!"
Lisette: "She's a teen. I'm an adult."
Lloyd: "Forget it. You're not hearing it right now."


Lloyd: "All I know is that I witnessed you cheating on me."
Herman: "It's just a stage kiss, for the cameras."


Herman: "Aren't I right, dear?"
Lloyd: "You know how you asked me to be a guitarist the other day for your band? I take back my word. I'm never joining you."
Lisette: "How could you? Don't you know how important the band is to me?"
Lloyd: "I thought you understood me. Clearly I was wrong."


Herman: >;)


Lisette: "And I thought you understood me!"
Lisette: "You're just another slut willing to do anything for the fame."
Herman: "Ouch."


Lisette: "So that's what I am to you? Fine!"
Herman: "Lisette, wait!"


Lloyd: "Never come back!"


Lloyd: "Cheater."


Lloyd: "I'm not done with you."


Lloyd: "I know what you're trying to do. I'm not letting you get your way."
Herman: "You have nothing on me."


Lloyd: "I'll back sure you end up sleeping on driftwood."
Herman: "Oh yeah? I'm going to win. Just watch. And I'll make sure to make Lisette leave you.  Maybe you can go back crawling to Catherine."
Lloyd: "I don't care about Catherine. Just don't touch a single strand of Lisette's hair."


Catherine: "I guess I should never have even entertained the idea of a professional relationship. He clearly wants nothing to do with me."

***



Matthew: "Shudder."


Lars: "Hello, Matthew. What are you thinking about?"


Matthew: "I rather not talk about it. I just wish I could slip away from existence and forget. Or have everyone forget about me."


Lars: "Why would you want to do that? I am trying so hard to be famous but it is not working. Michelle did not know I lived here."


Lars: "I must make myself as famous as possible."


Matthew: "Why?"
Lars: "I escaped from North Korea."
Matthew: "Oh. Then shouldn't you be laying low?"


Lars: "You do not understand.  I will be executed in the end. But if I get famous then everybody will know the atrocities. I will have better protection. If I do not be famous, I will just die quietly with nobody knowing who I am or what happened. Then my escape would be in vain."


Matthew: "Must be a tough life."
Lars: "It is. That is why I must make it to the end. Since we sleep together, should we form a coalition and be honest with each other?"
Matthew: "...I...I suppose so. I think it would help."

***


Quiz time.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Does the Mole have a tattoo?
A: Yes 
B: No

Q3: Before Mission 2, what did the Mole wear?
A: Sleepwear
B: Everyday wear

Q4: In Mission 2, did the Mole ride the speedboats?
A: Yes
B: No

Q5: In Mission 2, which speedboat did the Mole drive?
A: Black
B: Red
C: The Mole did not drive a boat

Q6: In Mission 2, what colour was the Mole's sails?
A: Red
B: Purple
C: Yellow
D: Black
E: Green
F: Orange
G: Blue
H: The Mole did not windsurf 

Q7: What was on the Mole's sail in Mission 2?
A: A
B: Mole
C: Who
D: Killed
E: The
F: Pot
G: Did
H: Job
I: The Mole did not windsurf

Q8: Did the Mole wear a shirt in Mission 2?
A: Yes
B: No

Q9: What colour was the Mole's surfboard in Mission 2?
A: White
B: Black
C: Red
D: Blue
E: Pink
F: Green
G: Purple
H: The Mole did not windsurf

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Michelle Brack
B: Lisette Mack
C: Lloyd Smart
D: Autumn Fall
E: Chung-Hee Pyong
F: Matthew McIlroy
G: Catherine Thomas
H: Herman DeBleu
I: Randall Tanzer
J: Jasmine Risotto
K: Elaine Moseby

***



"It's time for another execution ceremony. Today, you five will start first. Who wants to go first? Autumn Fall?"



"Autumn, you have been executed. Grab your swimsuit and walk the plank."
Autumn: "Bummer."
Matthew: "That was fast."


Autumn: "I really wanted to stay on for longer, but I guess I do have more important things to take care of. If only someone would help. Oh well. Adios!"

The rich brat has been executed! Who is next?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!