Saturday 8 October 2016

26.05-Ain't no saint


Previously, the contestants had to either windsurf or ride a speedboat to find words written on sails and string them into a coherent sentence. Unfortunately, 0/100 points were earned, bringing the pot to 90/210. Autumn suffered a quick execution in the execution ceremony. Who will be the next to walk the plank?


Elaine: "So, we finally get to sail out to sea. I wonder why we have to go out to sea though."


Michelle: "I can't wait to hear all about the next mission."


Herman: "Catherine, I've been looking all over for you."
Catherine: "What is it?"
Herman: "Don't you just hate how lovey-dovey Lloyd and Lisette are?"
Catherine: "If they're happy, I give them my blessings."


Herman: "Don't be ridiculous. I know you want Lloyd back, and I want Lisette back. So why not we form an alliance to break them up and restore the balance?"
Catherine: "Restoring the balance...I like the sound of that."


Herman: "So what do you say?"
Catherine: "...you have a plan?"
Herman: "As always."
Catherine: "Then I'm in."


Lisette: :"You're being ridiculous."


Lloyd: "Me? I don't go around kissing everyone. Who knows if you slept with your other band members?"


Lisette: "I am deeply offended. How could you say such a thing? Do you not trust me?"


Catherine: "Is everything okay?"
Lloyd: "Not now, Catherine."


Lisette: "What do you want? Are you happy to see us fight like this?"


Catherine: "Now, now, there. You shouldn't be so rash about it. After all, didn't you two fall in love because of your music?"
Lisette: "You're right. I loved his music, but not him."


Lloyd: "Catherine, you're screwing things up. Just go."
Catherine: "I only wanted to help."
Lisette: "Don't blame her."
Catherine: "No, I'll leave."
Lisette: "No. I know you have something on your mind. Speak."
Catherine: "Lloyd is a user. He falls out of love so easily; he called off the engagement the moment his parents were buried! What makes you think he won't do the same to you? Wake up, Lisette! He's just using you to steal trade secrets."
Lloyd: "CATHERINE!"
Catherine: "Fine, I'll leave."


Herman: "Poor Catherine, so pitiful. She doesn't deserve Lloyd, does she? But she still cares for him. She is so easily duped by Lloyd. He just needs to cosy up to her and that will get her in bed with him."
Lisette: "What?"


Lisette: "Is what he said true?"
Lloyd: "You believe him?"


Lloyd: "I did nothing of the sort. They're just trying to break us up. They're in cahoots!"
Lisette: "Herman ain't no saint but he won't stoop so low."


Lloyd: "You've been under his spell."
Lisette: "And you've been under yours. I wish you'd snap out of your ego and realise that you're extremely prejudiced."
Lloyd: "You just like bad boys. You think I'm not good enough for you. Then just say it!"
Lisette: "Are...are you breaking up with me?"


Herman: "Excellent."


Lisette: "How could you!"
Lloyd: "Run! Run away from all your problems again!"


Lloyd: "Are you happy now?"
Herman: "A solid relationship would survive all trials. Yours was doomed from the start. Your parents will be so disappointed to see you handle your love life like that."
Lloyd: "Screw them! They're dead anyway. I'm no longer under their influence."



Michelle: "Where's he storming off to?"
Herman: "Beats me."


Michelle: "This may look bad, but Herman just knows what he wants and is willing to get it. His life could be turned around by this show, so I'll need his support to push me up the ladder when the time comes. I need to get on his good side. That's why I formed a secret coalition with him."

***

Lisette: "How could he do this to me?"



Lars: "Who are you? Were you sent by the army to get me? Oh, it is you, Lisette. Many apologies. Why do you look so sad?"


Lisette: "My boyfriend just dumped me."
Lars: "I thought no outside communication was allowed."
Lisette: "He's Lloyd."
Lars: "Oh. Well it is just a relationship, get over it. You are still young."
Lisette: "You're right. Can I seek refuge here for a while?"
Lars: "Definitely."


Lisette: "I'll strum my sorrows away."


Matthew: "Those dreams...they are scaring me. Why did we have to be out in the ocean, full of threats?"


Randall: "Hey Matthew."
idk why he just disappeared like that O-O


Matthew: "Hello Randall. What brings you here?"


Randall: "Now that we're so close to each other, I thought I'd stop by for a visit. You've been really successful in your career for a while, while I'm stuck in the rat race. How do you do it?"
Matthew: "You're not one to beat around the bush, are you?"



Matthew: "My career flopped anyway. I'm now out of a job. I say treasure your family instead. Don't be like me, so focused on your career you lose sight of everything else."
Randall: "I already don't have a family. My career's my only hope."
Matthew: "Oh. I'm so sorry to hear that."

***


Contestants are getting ready for their next mission. Half of them will wear goggles while trying to say something and the other half will have to guess, 20 points for each correct phrase. This is worth 100 points.



They get used to the snorkel first.


Matthew: "Why...why...no, you can do this! You must do this! To prevent another tragedy."


Matthew: "Okay Lloyd. I am ready."
Lloyd: "Jrrthfin frff fre frth fnn nfff."
Matthew: "What?"
Lloyd: "JrrfFFfin frff fe firfth fun frru."


Matthew: "Ermm, Justin is the first one...out?"
"Correct!"
Lloyd: "Frr frr, frrfrr. Fy."


Matthew: "What was that? Okay, you did a good job, Matthew. Now, just stay in here for a while longer."


Elaine: "BREBRERBERBREBREBRBRBREBREB!"
Lars: "Pardon my beg? I do not understand."
Elaine: "Bbwy frm fr frr Frbwo."
Lars: "I am...old?"
Elaine: "Bbwy frm frrMMM frr fwo."
Lars: "I am from...North Pole? Wait, I understand! I am from the Smole!"


"Correct. Another 20 points added."


Jasmine: "Don't mess this up."


Catherine: "When I het hor hohoha?"


Jasmine: "Let me guess. Can I get your autograph? That's something I never thought I would say."
"Correct again."


Matthew: "Oh my gosh."


Matthew: "My legs are wobbly."


Herman: "Ohoh ho frro frrry bwoop frahen."
Michelle: "Could you repeat that again?"
Herman: "I FREEFREEFRE BRWA A HUHER FRWYE!"


Michelle: "I give up. I really can't catch what he's saying."
"No points earned. The message was 'Autumn hopes to find her parents'."
Michelle: "How was that remotely close?"
Herman: "IEWFAEFWAFESFEFAWAFEFEHHHHA!"


Matthew: "I'm never doing that again."
Randall: "Okay, done with my business."


Randall: "Are you okay, Matthew?"
Matthew: "No...no...leave me alone..."


Randall: "Ohkayy...here I go!"



Randall: "Okay, I hope I get this."


Lisette: "Her hole frwiffh fro hefrehufer."
Randall: "Her hole what? Is this PG?"
Lisette: "Her Bwfo fee hof hefefooferFF."
Randall: "Hang on. Let me try and understand this. The Mole is something, right?"
Lisette: "Mm. HoFFFF BehweefroofreFF."
Randall: "The Mole is hot...no, the Mole is not..."
Lisete: "Air-hee-hoo-freh!"
Randall: "Oh! The Mole is not executed!"
"Correct! 20 points earned. Altogether, 80/100 points have been earned. Not bad."


Jasmine: "You're atrocious, Michelle. I'm not voting for you next time."
Michelle: "Come on, it was hard. I don't know how you all managed to do it."



Elaine: "We had time to get used to speaking underwater before we began. Everyone was helping each other, except for Herman, that is. He insisted he could do it alone. And look what happened. Herman is really suspicious. Or is Michelle using him as a smokescreen?"

***



Randall: "You guys are the only two to have failed."
Herman: "It wasn't easy, okay? And stupid Michelle just didn't understand! It was so exasperating. She made me repeat myself a total of eight blo**y f***** times."


Lloyd: "Better note down all suspicious activity. No need to lock in on anyone yet."
Catherine: "Hey Lloyd."


Lloyd: "What the..."


Lloyd: "Catherine...what are you doing?"
Catherine: "Is this not enough cleavage? Should I show some more?"
Lloyd: "What are you rambling about?"
Catherine: "I thought you men liked seeing the areola."
Lloyd: "I'm disappointed you know so little about me, Catherine."

Catherine: "So I don't know him well enough. Then that's what I need to do. Get to know him all over again, because he's really changed. Maybe his parents' death was a heavy blow. I hope Herman's advice on flirting works."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!