Sunday 30 October 2016

26.14-Long live Lars Pyong


In the mission, the contestants had to stage a performance and have an audience, with each watcher worth 10 points, up to a maximum of 200 points, and if they made it past 20 audience members, any more viewers would be counted as bonus points. The group managed to pull through and perform a concert to 17 other residents, hence earning 170/200 points, boosting the pot to 420/890 points. Sadly, someone will have to leave. Who will it be? 


Lloyd: "I noticed during the mission that Elaine didn't seem very happy. And she walked off halfway. Something tells me that she's hiding something. Maybe she's the Mole."



Lars: "Oops."


Randall: "I didn't know you cooked."
Lloyd: "You can always try."


Lloyd: "Ouch."
Lisette: "I knew he couldn't do it."
Lloyd: "I'm smart. I'll pick this skill up in no time and then you'll be begging me to cook for you every day."
Lisette: "Oh, will it be that way?"

***


Lars: "Film me swimming. I will look for a shark in the ocean and fight it."


Lars: "I need to do something exciting to constantly stay in the news. I never realised being a celebrity would be so much hard work. I must win. Then, I will have no fear if they take me."


Lloyd: "Are you sure you don't want to form a coalition with me?"
Lisette: "I trust you, but I want to win by my own merit and not because I was trailing along with you."
Lloyd: "Well, here's just some food for thought. Elaine is being really suspicious. At first I thought she just wanted to take charge because she's used to it, but now it seems like she's trying to control key positions to be able to influence the outcome of missions."
Lisette: "Really? But Elaine looks really nervous whenever it comes to execution. A Mole wouldn't be that afraid. And didn't she try to law low at first?"
Lloyd: "I don't know, it's just a thought that I figured I should share. Surely she can't be that jittery."

***


Quiz time.

Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: What is the name of the port the houseboat that the Mole originally stayed at is docked at?
A: Port Oasis
B: Port Pier

Q3: Which bed does the Mole sleep in?
A: Red bed
B: Green bed
C: Yellow bed
D: Sleeping bag

Q4: In Mission 7, what was the Mole's role?
A: Performer
B: Advertiser

Q5: How many residents did the Mole try to invite in Mission 7?
A: 0
B: 7
C: 11
D: 18
E: 35

Q6: What did the Mole play in Mission 7?
A: Bass
B: Drums
C: Keyboard
D: Guitar
E: Nothing

Q7: In Mission 7, which resident did the Mole invite?
A: Magdalene Fetty
B: Martin Moseby
C: Stewart Mack
D: Catherine Thomas
E: The Mole did not invite anybody

Q8: In Mission 7, did the Mole dress up?
A: Yes
B: No

Q9: Which of these residents that did not turn up was invited by the Mole in Mission 7?
A: Holly Chang
B: Travis Hanes
C: Lola Brick
D: Shawna Risotto
E:  The Mole did not invite anybody

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Lisette Mack
B: Lloyd Smart
C: Chung-Hee Pyong
D: Randall Tanzer
E: Jasmine Risotto
F: Elaine Moseby

***


"Who will be the one to go tonight? Let us start with Jasmine Risotto."



































































































































































"Safe. Please head outside."


"Lisette Mack."
Lisette: "Me? Very well then."







































































"Please head outside. You are safe."
Lisette: "Phew."


"Randall Tanzer."





















































































"You are safe. Please head outside."


"Elaine Moseby."
Elaine: "Huh? Oh, sure...here goes nothing."
"You are...."































































































"Safe. Please head outside."
Elaine: "Words cannot describe my relief right now."


"Chung-Hee Pyong, Lloyd Smart, one of you will officially be the sixth this season."


Lloyd: "Good luck, bro."
Lars: "Thank you, but I am not your brother?"


"Chung-Hee Pyong, please head outside."
Lars: "Does this mean I am safe?"
















































































































































"Lars, please grab your swimsuit. You have been executed."

***


Lars: "I expected myself to be better than this. I should not be going. I need to stay here as long as possible. Long live Lars Pyong!"
"Get off the boat now."


Jasmine: "Boo!"
Elaine: "AAH!"
Lisette: "Ahh! Childish."


Randall: "Can you keep it down? I'm trying to edit my entries."
Lisette: "Why is Elaine so skittish?"


Lloyd: "That was tense. I thought I was done for."

Chung-Hee "Lars" Pyong has left the refuge! Who will be next?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!