Tuesday 18 October 2016

26.08-Ow I've got a steering wheel stuck around my neck




The contestants tried to look for a bomb in town, with Randall helming the houseboat. Unfortunately, time ran out, resulting in no points earned for the pot and having 170/510 points in the pot. But this won't matter for someone, for that someone will be leaving tonight.


Elaine: "You've been out here for a while. It's getting chilly."


Matthew: "I'm fine. I just...stupid me went back to my old house today."


Matthew: "Brought back unpleasant memories."
Elaine: "I hate to say this, but you have to snap out of it. Instead of dwelling on the past, you could have focused on the present, or the future! We had to find a bomb and you were out moping around?"

'

Matthew: "Where are you going?"
Elaine: "If you'll excuse me, I'll be revising. Because some of us take this game seriously."


Elaine: "This is so stressful."


Elaine: "Breathe, Elaine."


Elaine: "Nobody will know your secret."


Randall: "I think I've been driving this for too long."


Randall: "I need to sit."


Randall: "Ow I've got a steering wheel stuck around my neck!"

***


Quiz time.

Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: What did the Mole wear before Mission 4?
A: Sleepwear
B: Everyday wear

Q3: Which floor does the Mole sleep in?
A: Bottom
B: Middle
C: Top

Q4: In Mission 4, who did the Mole partner with?
A: Michelle Brack
B: Lisette Mack
C: Lloyd Smart
D: Chung-Hee Pyong
E: Matthew McIlroy
F: Catherine Thomas
G: Jasmine Risotto
H: Elaine Moseby
I: The Mole did not partner up

Q5: In Mission 4, what was the Mole's main mode of transportation?
A: Taxi
B: Car
C: Speedboat
D: Houseboat

Q6: In Mission 4, did the Mole drive?
A: Yes
B: No

Q7: In Mission 4, which place did the Mole visit first?
A: Oo' La La Country Club
B: Bubble Wash
C: Churchyard of Life and Death
D: Waxing Crescent Military Base
E: The Mole was on a houseboat

Q8: In Mission 4, did the Mole call Randall?
A: Yes
B: No
C: Randall is the Mole

Q9: In Mission 4, did the Mole ride a taxiboat?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Michelle Brack
B: Lisette Mack
C: Lloyd Smart
D: Chung-Hee Pyong
E: Matthew McIlroy
F: Catherine Thomas
G: Randall Tanzer
H: Jasmine Risotto
I: Elaine Moseby

***


Jasmine: "I'm ready. I know I'm correct."


Michelle: "So I better not be leaving tonight."

***


"Please settle down. It's a bit cramped, but it won't be for a while. Who wants to go first."


Lloyd: "I would."
"Very well. Lloyd Smart..."























































































"...you are safe!"
Lloyd: "Thought so."
Lisette: "I want to go next."


















































































"Lisette Mack, you are safe."


"Shall Chung-Hee go next?"


























































































































"Chung-Hee Pyong, you are safe."
Lars: "I am very happy."


"Down to six. Who will be next?"


"Jasmine Risotto."
Jasmine: "Watch me win."
"You..."




























































































































































































"...are not going home!"
Jasmine: "There we go. Now I need my beauty rest."


Elaine: "I suddenly feel very nervous."
Matthew: "So do I. I must have made the wrong choice. I wasn't thinking straight when I did the quiz."


"Michelle Brack, you are...."
































































































































































































































"...the next to be executed. Please grab your swimsuit and leave."
Michelle: "I can't believe this."



Michelle: "Never believed that I would her those words."


Michelle: "I refuse to go home."
"Jump. Now."


Michelle: "Okay, but only if you let me  back on for a return season."
"Get off the boat."

The eager schmoozer has left the boat! Only eight left. Who is the Mole?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!