Wednesday 14 October 2015

22.06-Do you believe in love?



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Does the Mole have a coalition?
A: Yes
B: No
 
Q3: Before Mission 3, what was the Mole wearing?
A: Everyday wear
B: Sleepwear

Q4: Which bed does the Mole sleep in?
A: Stripy bed
B: Dark blue bed
C: Light blue bed
D: Red bed
 
Q5: In Mission 3, which car did the Mole ride?
A: Green
B: Black

Q6: In Mission 3, did the Mole drive?
A: Yes
B: No
 
Q7: In Mission 3, which bathroom stall did the Mole first check, from left to right?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th

Q8: In Mission 3, did the Mole read a book?
A: Yes
B: No
 
Q9: Did the Mole find the correct odd one out in Mission 3?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Theresa Jeanette Parker
B: Ingrid Faller
C: Blair McAtthewe
D: Ruby Green
E: Ulysses Wayne Dez

***


Blair: “Hello, ladies. Are you feeling confident.”
Theresa: “No…”
Blair: “Cheer up, Theresa.”

“Alright. Now that Ulysses is here, let us begin the next execution ceremony.”


“Blair McAtthewe.”


 








































































































































































































“Safe!”



“Ingrid Faller.”

 


























































































































































“Safe!”
 

Ingrid: “That was such a relief.”
“Theresa Jeanette Parker.”
Theresa: “I don’t think I can *cough* last.”


 










































































































































































































































































“Unfortunately you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”


Blair: “I never really liked her anyway. She was going to die anyway.  Just worth a fling.”
Ruby: “Excuse me? Err, Ingrid, Ulysses, sorry, but could you leave the room? I’d like to have a word with Blair in private.”
Blair: “I like privacy too.”


Theresa: “I *cough* tried. I knew I wouldn’t last, not *cough* without Ronald anyway. I really hope *cough* that part with Blair won’t air. He’ll *cough* be so upset!”
“Thank you Theresa for joining.”

***


Ruby: “They’re gone now. I would like to know what you mean by ‘just a fling’.”
Blair: “She wasn’t the one for me. I think I’m interested in you.”
Ruby: “Your honeyed words won’t get you anywhere.”


Ruby: “You seem to have an interesting outlook on life. Care to share?”
Blair: “…”


 
Ruby: “Do you believe in love? I do.”


Blair: “Then you’re being hideously naïve. There’s no such thing as love. Only lies and deceit.”
Ruby: “You have major trust issues.”
Blair: “”Thanks to the game.”
Ruby: “Thanks to your parents, am I right? Let me guess. Your parents divorced and that traumatised you as a child. I hit the nail on the head, didn’t I?”
Blair: “You know nothing.”
Ruby: “I’m a guidance counsellor. I can help. It must have been a rough experience.”


Blair: “Of course it was. But that made me open my eyes to the world. Love is a lie. True love doesn’t exist. Anyone wanting romance just wants a fling. You ought to realise that nobody is serious about it.”
Ruby: “You harbour a lot of resentment within you.”

Ruby: “I know you suffered a lot as a child. I see old wounds on your hand. You’ve probably contemplated suicide. Maybe you saw no point in living. Maybe you still don’t. Life was never meant to be easy. That’s God’s way of filtering, of natural selection. The fact that you’re still living undoubtedly means that you’re strong, and that you deserve to be here. Just push through. Push through all the hatred and past memories. Maybe you’ll come to find true love.”

Theresa the ex-smoker has been executed! Who shall be the last victim?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!