Saturday 24 October 2015

22.10-Crown the winner, humiliate the runner-up and ostracise the Mole




Ulysses: “This is so exciting.”
Ingrid: “I’ll say.”
Ruby: “Good luck to everyone!”

***


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: How old is the Mole?
A: 30
B: 33
C: 40

Q3: What is the Mole’s occupation?
A: Self-employed writer
B: Fashionista
C: Guidance counsellor

Q4: What bed does the Mole sleep in?
A: Single bed
B: Double bed

Q5: In Mission 1, did the Mole visit the furniture shop?
A: Yes
B: No


 
Ulysses: “I know who the Mole is. Let me just clear my thoughts and organise it first though. There is Ingrid Faller, the writer who’s good with words. She was set up by Blair in the first mission and she made use of it. She tried to play the victim and is looking for a challenge. She lost points before. And in the last mission, she refused to budge. She even brought bags with 0 points! Couldn’t she have checked first?

Alas, there is Ruby Green. She’s so sweet and nice, you wouldn’t think she’s the Mole. But that makes it even more likely. The shock factor, baby! She was pretty low-key and she has sabotaged, such as the first mission where she had a stomachache and stopped helping. She lost so many dear points for us. And most importantly, she lied to Blair, which is so surprising! That makes her really suspicious and that we can’t underestimate her.”


Q6: In Mission 2, who was in front of the Mole?
A: Ingrid Faller
B: Judith Longbow
C: Nobody

Q7: In Mission 3, did the Mole leave the group?
A: Yes
B: No

Q8: In Mission 4, when the group decided not to move together, in what order did the Mole move?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th

Q9: In Mission 4, did the Mole land on a mine?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: What did the Mole eat before Mission 5?
A: Renolt Grapes Pancakes
B: Hot Dogs


Ruby: “Now is the most important moment. I should gather my thoughts and all my analysis now. It’s so nice of producers to give us this opportunity. Anyway, first up we have Ulysses Wayne Dez. He hasn’t really done much to be in the centre of the spotlight. He does things his own way by himself most of the time, so I don’t know much about him. I didn’t even realise that he sabotaged, so they must be really subtle. But I know that he must have, like in the last mission. Ingrid searched everywhere, and I didn’t hide any bags, so it must have been Ulysses. He’s so sly. And because of him I made it to the finale. So he’s got to be the Mole.

But I must not neglect Ingrid Faller. She’s my secret coalition partner and has helped me along the way. I did initially suspect her, because she was the one who sabotaged in the first mission, although she said Blair set her up. She was so willing to be the test dummy in Mission 4, risking herself and the points, as well as in Mission 5 when she was willing to lose points just to get me to cave in. She’s quite the headstrong one. Maybe it’s her…but maybe not.”


 
Q11: In Mission 5, which train carriage did the Mole take, relative to the first station?
A: First carriage
B: Second carriage
C: Third carriage

Q12: In Mission 5, how many bags did the Mole find?
A: 3
B: 5

Q13: In what order was the Mole mugged in Mission 5?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: The Mole was not mugged

Q14: After Mission 5, what did the Mole eat?
A: Renolt Grapes Pancakes
B: Hot Dogs

Q15: Who is the Mole?
A: Ingrid Faller
B: Ruby Green
C: Ulysses Wayne Dez


Ingrid: “I can smell victory. But I cannot rest on my laurels just yet. We have Ruby Green, the sweet counsellor who’s just too nice to be true. It came as a shock when Blair accused her of lying, which is something nobody expected her to do. But that made me aware of all the sabotages she’s done. Like in the last mission, I bet she hid some bags somewhere, despite being adamant about not doing it. Of course, it could be Ulysses. I’m not sure. But in the first mission and the third one, she also sabotaged by not helping and even misleading us sometimes.

However, I think Ulysses Wayne Dez is mighty sneaky. He’s also quite quiet. And he’s sabotaged. In the last mission, if it wasn’t Ruby, then it must have been him that hid the bags. He was in the first carriage alone for a while, so he could have easily left the train and hid some bags before entering again. To reduce suspicion, he kept some with him. But notice the Mole quiz? The only options were 3 bags and 5 bags. He only passed me 2. Clearly he hid some bags. If he hid 3 bags then he had found 5 bags. In the third mission he also probably snuck out and tampered with something, I bet. And he misdirected us several times, and covered up some things like the green toilet bowl.”

***



“Welcome to the finale of the Smole, Season 22! Tonight, we reveal all. We crown the winner, humiliate the runner-up and ostracise the Mole! Woo! To witness the splendid action and to solve their lives’ greatest mystery to date, we welcome back our past contestants!”


“In last place we have Ronald Parker!”
Ronald: “I would love a second shot at this.”

“In 7th place we have Xavier Portmanteau!”
Xavier: “Make it snappy. I have a lot of work to do.”

“Following him is Judith Longbow!”
Judith: “I prefer to be called Portia, actually. It’s more exquisite.”


“In fifth is Theresa Jeanette Parker!”
Theresa: “I *cough* actually survived thus far *cough*…”


“And last but not least, in fourth position, we have Blair McAtthewe!”
Blair: “I shouldn’t have left. I shouldn’t have believed.”

“Welcome back! The finalists are all eagerly waiting to be announced. But first, the mandatory sabotages.

Ulysses Wayne Dez:

Mission
  1. He took on the role of supervisor to reduce his workload. That way if anything went wrong he could blame those that worked more. Whenever a contestant felt something was off, he tried to dismiss it and insist that everything was correct.
  2. He deliberately did not move or moved slowly at some points in time so as to allow Blair to catch the contestants and sacrifice points.
  3. He tried to mislead the others a lot of times. He also left the first room and moved the red-and-yellow-banner in the sixth room so that only the yellow portion could be seen. He also hid the fact that the toilet seat was green in the second room.
  4. Ulysses allowed Ingrid to lead him by the nose so that if he landed on a mine he could blame her. When she didn’t, however, he then pretended to forget and went a completely different path. However he did not land on a mine.
  5. He left the train once to hide 3 bags (one of which contained 50 points) before returning to the train before it left.

Ruby Green:

Mission
  1. She had a stomachache halfway and thus stopped helping.
  2. No sabotage.
  3. Ruby misled the team sometimes.
  4. Despite Ingrid already volunteering, she went ahead and moved on her own. She landed on a mine, which was the one she was trying to avoid. She confirmed the position of the mine but forgot about it and thus landed on it, losing points.
  5. Ruby refused to give the bags to Ingrid initially, even resorting to hiding in the toilet. She wasted time.

Ingrid Faller:

Mission
  1. All her job entailed was to transport furniture. Instead, she went to help the others arrange furniture, wasting precious time. She also didn’t memorise the list entirely correctly.
  2. She kept cutting in front of Judith, creating chaos.
  3. She attempted to misguide the rest a few times.
  4. Ingrid volunteered to test the area, being willing to sacrifice points. She remembered the path she took to safety but deliberately withheld the information from Ulysses, forcing him to manouevre on his own.
  5. She wasted time chasing Ruby in order to get her bags.

And these are the sabotages! Not so clean, eh?”


“The final 3 are waiting in anticipation for the revelation. Without further ado, let us announce the runner-up! The runner-up is…”


























































 
























































































































































































































“Ruby Green!”


Ronald: “Well, she was too nice to be the Mole anyway.”
Blair: “So she’s not the Mole. But she’s not an angel either.”


Ruby: “It has been such an exhilarating experience for me. I did not expect myself to make it this far, but I made the right moves and here I am, standing here facing all of you! Of course, I didn’t win, but the journey is more important than the result.”
“Well said. Now, it is time to reveal the Mole. Who do you think it is?”


Ronald: “I think it is Ingrid. Blair called her out in the first mission and she has sabotaged so subtly in every mission.”
Xavier: “This is mere speculation, but Ingrid is definitely the Mole. I still believe it’s her. I was just unlucky because it was a double execution and I was a tad slow.”
Judith: “Ingrid does seem too eager.”
Theresa: “I beg *cough* to differ. Ulysses *cough* has been so undetectable. His moves *cough* in hindsight look so suspicious.”
Blair: “I agree with Theresa here. Ulysses is definitely the Mole if it’s not Ruby. It can’t be Ingrid. I’m not that dumb to make everyone suspect the right Mole.”



“Without further ado…”





















































“…the Mole of the Smole, Season 22…”



























































































“…is…”










































































































































































































































































































































































 
“…Ulysses Wayne Dez!”


Xavier: “Not Ingrid? Wow. My gut feeling is off.”
Blair: “Knew it.”


Ulysses: “What’s up, my loves? It’s such an interesting view from up here. Anyway, I just like to apologise for any distress I may have caused. It was such a rush and I had to step out of my comfort zone, constantly being on my toes to sabotage and ensure I don’t get caught. I managed to slip by undetected until the end. I guess I may have been too careless, which caused these fine ladies to catch on. Still, I tried my best, and I’m even more certain that fashion is my true calling. Like my ensemble?”


“Let us now invite the official winner of the Smole, Season 22, to come out! Let’s put our hands together for Ingrid Faller!”


Ingrid: “Whew! It was fun! My heart was pumping in there, and throughout the season! It may have been a short one, and I would like it to be longer, but it was fun while it lasted. There were times of dull lull, but for the most part it was suspenseful and exciting. I am proud to have caught onto the Mole and call myself the champion! This gives me so much inspiration for my new book.”
“Congratulations Ingrid for winning! You have earned 390/700 points. Ulysses has been suspected 6 times, so 60 points are taken from his pot and transferred to yours, making your pot 450/700 points, or 450,000 Simoleons! Good job! And that means Ulysses earns the remainder of the pot, which is 250,000 Simoleons!”

“Here are the results for the final two ladies. Ingrid had a grand total of 87.2% while Ruby had 81.5%. It was a rather close match. Ingrid made a mistake in her final quiz, but her consistently higher scores ensured her victory over Ruby.”


“Now, time for the clues.
  • This season, contestants wore a different outfit each day. This was to match the fact that Ulysses is a fashion designer, and would deal with a lot of clothes.
  • In Episode 1, there was a purple clothes rack in the furniture shop. Purple is Ulysses’ favourite colour.



  • Also in Episode 1, I mentioned ‘The Mole is you’. This doesn’t make sense, but think harder. What I mean is that the Mole is U, as in the letter U. The only contestant whose name starts with the letter U is Ulysses.

“…To those that survive, don’t rest on your laurels yet, because the Mole is you (U).”
  • In Episode 3, the odd one out was a pile of clothes in the first room. This is again referencing Ulysses’ vocation.




And these are all the clues! They were few, so it further shows how Ingrid caught the Mole with skill!”


“Thank you everyone for making this such a successful season, and thank you viewers for watching! Good night!”

Contestant
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Status
Ingrid Faller
(7/Xavier)
(5/Xavier)
(8/Ulysses)
(10/Ulysses)
(14/Ulysses)
1st
Ulysses Wayne Dez





Mole
Ruby Green
(2/Ingrid)
(5/Blair)
(5/Blair)
(9/Ulysses)
(15/Ulysses)
3rd
Blair McAtthewe
(6/Theresa)
(3/Theresa)
(5/Theresa)
(7/Ulysses)

4th
Theresa Jeanette Parker
(3/Blair)
(5/Judith)
(5/Blair)


5th
Judith Longbow
(4/Ingrid)
(3/Ingrid)



6th
Xavier Portmanteau
(2/Ingrid)
(2/Ingrid)



7th
Ronald Parker
(2/Ingrid)




8th
  • Red means out
  • Black means not in game
  • Green means exempt
  • Italics means scored the lowest


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!