Saturday 3 October 2015

22.03-Na-na-na-poo-poo




Welcome back! Previously the 8 contestants had to do their first mission. Based on memory, Ingrid and Blair had to drive to and from the furniture shop delivering furniture to the rest, who had to arrange the furniture according to a memorized floorplan. Only 9 pieces of furniture were brought back correctly however, and only 7 were in the right spot, so 70/200 points were earned. During the execution ceremony, Ronald was the first to be executed, leaving Theresa heartbroken and at a loss. Will she be next? Or is she the Mole?


***


Theresa: “Oh Ronald *cough*, how will I ever live without you? I’ve *cough* lost my will to carry on.”


Ulysses: “Don’t peep now.”
Judith: “I’m not interested in men. Right now I’m just revising my journal.”

***


Ingrid: “Come on…oh no!”


Ingrid: “I was too ambitious.”
Ulysses: “Can I have a go?”
Ingrid: “Let me warn you. It’s not that easy.”


Ruby: “Alright. Time to make my love-filled waffles.”

***


 
Ulysses: “Why does everyone leave their dirty clothes lying around everywhere? I mean, if they looked nice, it wouldn’t be that bad, but some of their fashion senses are horrid.”


 
Theresa: “Oh, sorry.”
Blair: “It’s alright. Are you okay? You seem quite sad.”
Theresa: “It’s *cough* fine.”
Blair: “Just know that I’ll be there if you ever need me.”



Xavier: “Was he hitting on you?”
Theresa: “I hope *cough* not. But I must admit that he’s quite suave.”
Xavier: “Don’t be unfaithful to your husband now.”

***


Xavier: “Why did you have to sit beside me? You sneaky rat. You made me lose my appetite.”
Ingrid: “Stop being so biased. It’s just a game.”
Xavier: “Just a game? You’re implying it’s fun! How can you guys be having fun? We’ve got serious work to do here. We can’t just stop and play a game!”
Blair: “You need to chill man.”
Xavier: “I’m done with you all bums.”


Theresa: “Oh, I look kind of pale.”


Theresa: “Yaah!”
Xavier: “Sorry. Should have knocked first.”


Xavier: “Can you believe the rest of them? We only earned 70 points and they’re apathetic about it.”
Theresa: “Relax. I’m sure we *cough* can make up for it later.”
Xavier: “I’m not as hopeful. How can you all relax at this juncture?”
Theresa: “I’ve learnt not to take things too personally. Why are you so uptight anyway? Are you this grumpy and demanding at your workplace?”
Xavier: “What?”
Theresa: “Maybe you’ll *cough* feel better if you let it out.”
Xavier: “You don’t know my life so stay out of it.”



Ruby: “Wait, so you’re telling me Blair set you up?”
Ingrid: “Yes. And I’m planning to confront him about it.”
Ruby: “I think you should wait a little longer and observe first. It could all be a misunderstanding. He doesn’t look the type.”
Ingrid: “Don’t be fooled by his charm. There’s more than meets the eye.”
Ruby: “Well, that I agree, but for different reasons entirely.”

***


Contestants are headed to an empty field. One of them will be the eagle while another will be the mother hen. The mother hen must prevent the eagle from poaching all her little chicks (by tapping them). The eagle is only allowed to tap the chicks one by one from the back of the line. After one hour, for every chick and hen still standing, 20 points are earned. If all the chicks survive, the mother hen earns a hidden exemption. If all the chicks have been poached, the eagle earns a hidden exemption. This is worth 120 points.



Judith: “Who shall be the eagle?”
Xavier: “Definitely not Ingrid. She’ll just try to ruin things for us.”
Ingrid: “Hey! Stop that!”
Blair: “I volunteer! It’ll be fun!”

Ruby: “Blair the eagle? That’s going to be difficult to win. We need someone who has the stamina to be the hen.”


Theresa: “Can I sit out?”
“Sure, but you forfeit your 20 points.”
Ulysses: “Just try your best, Theresa.”


Ulysses: “I guess I’ll be the mother hen. This will be interesting.”


Contestants take their places.


Judith: “Couldn’t you guys have told us that we were going to be running? I would have worn something more appropriate then.”


Ruby: “I put my faith in you, Ulysses.”


Xavier: “We arranged ourselves as such so as to try and win the most points. There was no way Theresa would last long, and with her current condition, she can’t play for too long either, so she’s at the back. I’m also at the back to help Ulysses watch out for Blair. The girls are in front. I would have chosen to put Ingrid behind too because she’s fat, but I heard she’s quite the adventurous one. She’s supposedly climbed a mountain before so her stamina can’t be that bad.”


Ingrid: “Blair likes to pit himself against the rest. He’s really highly suspicious. Or is he just trying to look like the Mole?”


“Your hour begins!”

 
Ulysses: “You’re not getting past me!”


Theresa: “Aah!”
Blair: “An easy target.”













Xavier: “Move away!”
Theresa: “I am!”
Blair: “Argh! My hand isn’t long enough.”


Ulysses: “Cluck, cluck…let’s all turn, little chickies!”



 
Xavier: “Tell the others to move forward!”
Theresa: “Oh no!”


“Theresa is out of the game!”
Blair: “Aw yeah! Score! I got myself some booty…I mean, oops, sorry Theresa.”


Theresa: “I wasn’t going to *cough* win anyway.”


Ulysses: “Let’s get away from that bad eagle!”


Ulysses: “Turn!”
Ruby: “What? That’s such a sharp turn!”


Blair: “This isn’t as easy as I thought.”


Theresa: *hack* *sniffle* *cough* *wheeze*


Blair: “Well, what if I…do this?”
Ulysses: “Hey! You caught me by surprise!”
Xavier: “Don’t let your guard down! Quick! Swerve to one side!”





Ruby: “Ingrid! You can’t cut in front!”
Ingrid: “She’s too slow!”
Judith: “My heels are broken! Why couldn’t they have told us about this mission beforehand?”


Blair: “Got you!”
Xavier: “Grr…”
“Xavier is out!”

Judith: “Ulysses, Blair is catching up to us!”
Ruby: “Oh dear!”


Ruby: “Quick! Move!”


Ruby: “Too late.”
“Ruby is out of the game!”


Ulysses: “You stole three of my chicks! I’m not going to let you continue!”
Judith: “Wait up!”


Blair: “You can’t stop me.”

 
Judith: “Be careful Ingrid! He’s coming for you!”


Blair: “Darn.”


Judith: “This is tiring.”
Ingrid: “He’s catching up! Run!”


“Ingrid is out of the game!”


Ingrid: “Bummer.”


Ingrid joins the other three.


Only Ulysses and Judith remain. Will they outlast Blair?


Ulysses: “Let’s give it our all!”


Ulysses: “Turn!”

Ulysses: “Na-na-na-poo-poo!”



“Time’s up!”
Ulysses: “Yes!”
Judith: “What?”

Judith: “We won?”
Blair: “So close!”


Contestants return home. 40/120 points have been earned, totaling the pot to 110/320 points.


Ulysses: “It may not be a spectacular win but at least it’s still a win. The smaller numbers make it easier to manage, too. It was tough going against Blair, and I wonder why he was so eager to lose points.”

***

Judith: “I’m looking forward to a nice, relaxing shower.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!