Monday 19 October 2015

22.08-Save the crocodile tears




Ingrid: “Oh dear. The washing machine is overflowing. Looks like I was a little overzealous. Well, I better just run off before someone notices me leaving the bathroom.”

 ***


Ruby: “Okay! Let’s discuss! I can feel that this will be a very important meeting.”

Ingrid: “Indeed. As my coalition partner, I want you to join the finale with me. I know I can trust you.”
Ruby: “So who is the Mole?”
Ingrid: “It is either Blair or Ulysses; that is for certain. I think Blair is just trying too hard. He tried to look suspicious in the first mission by pushing all blame to me but I know he’s just trying too hard. So that leaves Ulysses as the only possibility.”


Ruby: “Ulysses? He doesn’t seem suspicious. Maybe I was oblivious to it, but how?”
Ingrid: “Not in the earlier few missions, but recently he’s gotten my attention. In this mission, he deliberately went a separate path.”
Ruby: “But he earned points. If he was the Mole, why would he do that? He knew where the mines were.”
Ingrid: “To divert suspicion, I guess. Just trust me on this one.”
Ruby: “I trust you, Ingrid.”















Blair: “I asked Ruby who she thought the Mole was, since she is so trusting and would tell me willingly. She said she was half on me and half on Ulysses, but Ingrid is thinking Ulysses. I found their secret coalition. And now I know how to answer this strategically so that I can beat Ruby.”

***

Contestants take the quiz.

 
Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Is the Mole sleeping in a room with another contestant in it?
A: Yes
B: No

Q3: What is the Mole’s favourite colour?
A: Red
B: Yellow
C: Purple
D: Green
 
Q4: Does the Mole wear maekup?
A: Yes
B: No

Q5: In Mission 4, which car did the Mole take?
A: Black
B: Green
 
Q6: In Mission 4, did the Mole drive?
A: Yes
B: No

Q7: In Mission 4, who was to the left of the Mole initially?
A: Ingrid Faller
B: Blair McAtthewe
C: Ulysses Wayne Dez
D: Nobody

Q8: In Mission 4, did the Mole run into a mine?
A: Yes
B: No
 
Q9: In Mission 4, in which order did the Mole step on a mine?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: The Mole did not step on a mine

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Ingrid Faller
B: Blair McAtthewe
C: Ruby Green
D: Ulysses Wayne Dez

***


“Welcome to the final execution ceremony. The last contestant shall leave tonight. Ingrid is safe, but who will join her in the finale?”


“Ruby Green.”

 





































































































































































“You are going into the finale!”


 

Ruby: “I can’t believe it! I’m actually in the finale!”
Blair: “Oh dear. Only one spot left.”
Ruby: “Good luck to you two.”


“Blair McAtthewe and Ulysses Wayne Dez, one of you will be joining the ladies in the final 3, while the other will have to say goodbye.”


“Blair McAtthewe.”
Blair: “I have confidence. I played a very strategic game this season.”


 
















































































































































































































































“Unfortunately, Blair McAtthewe, you have been the last to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”


Blair: “What? How? I answered the quiz so…”


Ruby: “It’s sad to see any of you go.”


Blair: “Save the crocodile tears. I never realised how much of a scheming liar you are. Ruby Green, you lied to me!”
Ruby: “What? No I didn’t!”
Blair: “Stop pretending!”


Ingrid: “She has every right to lie to you. This is the Smole. This game is all about lies and deceit, remember? That’s what you said.”
Ulysses: “Suck it up. Don’t be a sore loser.”
Blair: “Easy for you to say! You all made it to the finale!”
Ruby: “I know you’re upset, but—“

Blair: “You are the one I thought I could trust the most. Goes to show how you can’t trust anyone, b*****.”
Ruby: “How could you insult my integrity and character?”
Blair: “Whatever. Hope you lose.”

Blair: “I should’ve trusted my gut instead of listening to her. Half-half, my ass. She clearly knew who the Mole was and refused to tell me.”
“Thank you for joining the Smole, Blair.”

***



Ingrid: “Don’t be upset now. He’s just a sore loser.”
Ruby: “I know, but it still hurts to be misunderstood. You were right about him not being the Mole. But that means that you’ll win for sure then.”
Ingrid: “Just try your best. We won’t know until the end. What if you end up being the Mole?”
Ruby: “I’m not!”
Ingrid: “Sorry, bad joke. But we can’t be sure. It could be you, me or him.”


Ingrid: “Anyway, I guess this means our coalition has to come to an end. It was a pleasure working with you, Ruby, and I liked how we kept it secret and confidential throughout. I don’t think anyone caught on.”
Ruby: “Likewise. May the best contestant win.”

Blair is out! Down to the finale!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!