Thursday 22 October 2015

22.09-That's horribly sexist and evil of you




The last time on the Smole, the final 4 had to be careful where they treaded, trying to get across the lawn without stepping on a mine. Blair and Ruby stepped on a mine while the Ulysses and Ingrid made it across safely, thus earning 60/120, or 270/520 points. Blair was the last to be executed and he left bitterly. With only three left, who will be the winner, who will be the loser and who is the Mole?


 

Ulysses: “I must be right. Ingrid is the Mole. She cleverly used the setup Blair gave her to make her seem like the victim. She’s trying to make it seem like me, because I’m not as outspoken as she is. I suppose it’s for the best if she tricks Ruby and I win. I’d love some money to fund stuff. I can’t wait to design new clothes.”




Contestants eat breakfast  before beginning their final mission.

***


“Congratulations on making it so far. Your last mission will begin. All of you will take the same train. On the train, you are to find bags containing differing amounts of money. Grab the bags and keep them with you until the train reaches the last stop. You are allowed to mug the other contestants. If you are mugged, you must stop playing and the bags will go to the mugger. When the train reaches the last stop, should there only be one contestant standing, whatever the contestant has will go to the pot. If there is more than one finalist at the last stop, the points will be averaged. So in this mission, you must try and take as many bags and get rid of the other two finalists to do the best. This is worth 180 points. Good luck.”

 
Ingrid: “This mission was probably one of the most fun ones. I love the adrenaline and thrill I get. Better than those odd-one-out missions. I can’t wait! This one’s in the bag!”

***



The train has arrived.


 
The final mission commences.

Ingrid: “Alright. Ruby, you go to the last carriage. I trust you. I’ll go to the middle one. Ulysses, you search in this carriage.”
Ruby: “Hey, isn’t that Portia?”


Ruby: “I saw Judith 'Portia' Longbow on the train, along with other contestants. They said that they were on their way to the last stop to meet the producers for some briefing. It’s so good to see them again.”


Ruby: “Woah! Sorry.”


Ingrid: “I’ll open up this cabinet…nothing here.”


 
Ulysses: “Of course they’d hide the bags in these storage boxes and cabinets. Where else could they hide it?”

Ulysses: “The train’s arrived at another stop. Better quickly hide the bags. I don’t want the others to mug me and get these bags! I’d feel so violated. It completely goes against moral code.”


Ulysses: “Better hurry back in.”




Ruby: “Aha! A bag!”


Ingrid: “Yes! Found another one.”


Ingrid: “Oh, there’s one more here. How could I have missed it? Oh well. At least I got it.”


Ruby: “I feel confident of doing well here.”


Ulysses: “Where are the other bags?”
Ingrid: “Time to mug.”

Ulysses: “Hey!”
Ingrid: “Oh my you’re so weak! I could so easily snatch it from you!”


Ulysses: “That’s horribly sexist and evil of you.”
Ingrid: “Only two bags? Hmph.”

Ruby: “Oh. One more here.”


Ruby: “Ulysses! Get away from me! You can’t snatch them from me!”
Ulysses: “Relax. I got mugged by Ingrid already.”


Ruby: “Oh. Well, sorry you couldn’t play longer.”
Ulysses: “It’s not your fault.”


 
Ingrid: “Time to mug Ruby.”

 
Ingrid: “Stop right there, Ruby.”

Ingrid: “Pass the bags to me.”
Ruby: “No.”
Ingrid: “You don’t want to make it take it from you.”


 
Xavier: “Hey, didn’t realise you all were here. Ingrid, are you being a Mole again? How dare you try to mug Ruby!”
Ingrid: “Stay out of it.”


Ingrid: “Come on now.”
Ruby: “I want to actually contribute to this mission.”
Ingrid: “You will be by giving them to me.”
Ruby: “Why can’t you give it to me?”
Ingrid: “Because I want to win. I play to win.”


Ingrid: “Oh, so you want to play it that way, eh?”


Ingrid: “I know you’re hiding here, Ruby! She couldn’t have left the station. I bet she’s hiding in the cubicles.”

Ingrid: “And I know which one. You can’t escape, Ruby. Give up.”


PA: “The train will be departing the station.”
Ingrid: “Alright. I have to get in before I’m disqualified. Ruby, you heard the PA system!”


Ingrid: “I’ll ambush her. She’ll have to give those bags to me. This is so fun.”


Ingrid: “Ruby, glad to have you join us. Now, please pass me the bags. Unless you want to cost us to earn lesser money. I don’t want to repeat myself.”


 
Ruby: “…alright. I want us to win as much as possible. Here you go.”
Ingrid: “Thank you, Ruby.”

Ulysses: “I see that Ruby’s been mugged too. Sigh. To think that Ingrid’s so evil.”


Ingrid: “I should double-check. Oh, I haven’t searched under the seats yet.”


Ruby: “I hope that Ingrid will grab as many points for us as possible.”
Ulysses: “I hope so too.”


 
“You have reached the last stop. Finalists of the Smole, please alight.”


“Ingrid has mugged Ruby and Ulysses. Let’s see I her efforts were worthwhile.”


“She has gotten 8 out of a possible 11 bags.”

 

Ingrid: “11? Impossible! I searched all the carriages, high and low! Unless someone slipped out when the train stopped at a station and left the bags there. The only one who left was Ruby…I really don’t want to think she did it.”


“The first bag…worth 30 points.”


“The second bag has 0 points.”


“The third bag…no points as well.”


“The fourth bag…20 points.”

“The fifth bag has 10 points.”


“The sixth bag has 10 points.”


“The seventh bag has…20 points.”

“The last bag…has 30 points. This means that you have earned 120/180 points, or a grand total of 390/700 points.

“Time to leave the station and return home.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!