Tuesday 6 October 2015

22.04-I'm just popular




Ingrid: “Blair McAtthewe! I’ve been observing you for a while now. You keep sabotaging and made me the scapegoat! I thought I could trust you!”
Blair: “Well, you put your trust in the wrong player!”


Blair: “This game is all about lying and deceit. If you can’t handle it, then leave.”
Ingrid: “I am utterly disappointed.”

Ingrid: “It’s a shame your good looks have to go to waste with that personality.”
Blair: “Well, I don’t need your liking. I have a whole line of suitors queuing up for me. I’m too busy entertaining them to deal with you.”


Ingrid: “So you’re a Casanova.”
Blair: “No. I’m just popular.”


Xavier: “If nobody will take things seriously, then I will.”
“Time to take the quiz!”

 
Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: What did the Mole eat for breakfast before Mission 2?
A: Waffles
B: Autumn Salad
Q3: What did the Mole wear before Mission 2?
A: Everyday wear
B: Sleepwear

Q4: Did the Mole change his/her hairstyle?
A: Yes
B: No
Q5: In Mission 2, what was the Mole’s role?
A: Chick
B: Hen
C: Eagle
Q6: In Mission 2, in which order was the Mole standing behind the hen?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: The Mole was the hen
G: The Mole was the eagle
Q7: In Mission 2, in what order was the Mole poached?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: The Mole was not poached
F: The Mole was the eagle
Q8: In Mission 2, did the Mole “cut the queue”?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole was the eagle

Q9: In Mission 2, what shoes did the Mole wear?
A: Sneakers
B: High heels
C: Leather shoes
D: Boots


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Theresa Jeanette Parker
B: Ingrid Faller
C: Blair McAtthewe
D: Ruby Green
E: Xavier Portmanteau
F: Ulysses Wayne Dez
G: Judith Longbow


Blair: “I’ve got my eye on Theresa. Her pitiful act is just so suspicious. Maybe I can entice her and make her spill the beans. But I’m not going to be that foolish as to place all my bets on her. Xavier sure jumped at the chance to make Ingrid look like the Mole in the first mission.”

***


“It’s time for another execution ceremony. Tonight, it’s a double execution.”
Everyone: *gasp*


“That’s right. Now, let us begin. Xavier Portmanteau.”

 






















































































































































“Unfortunately Xavier, you are the next to be executed.”




Xavier: “What the…impossible!”


“Ingrid Faller.”


Ingrid: “Don’t let it be me…”







































































































“Safe!”


Ingrid: “That is such a relief! It’s so scary when you hear your name being called out. The suspense! It’s even scarier when the one next to you is executed! My heart nearly popped out!”


“Ruby Green.”

 
































































































“Safe!”


“Theresa Parker.”
Theresa: “I’ll *cough* accept whatever results I get *cough*.”
Ulysses: “Good luck Theresa!”






















































































































































































































“Safe!”


 
Theresa: “Whew.”
 

“Only three left. Blair McAtthewe.”

 















































































































































































“Safe!”


“Ulysses Wayne Dez, Judith Longbow, one of you will be the next victim of the Mole, while the other will advance to the final 5. Who will it be? Judith Longbow. Are you ready?”

 






























































































































































































































“Unfortunately, you are the next to be executed. Both of you, please pack your bags and leave.”


Judith: “No…”
Ruby: “It’s alright. It’s sad to see you go though. You were so nice.”


Xavier: “How could I have lost?”


Blair: ‘Muahahaha!”
Ulysses: “What?”
Blair: “No, nothing.”


Judith: “Well, it sucks to leave, especially so early. I really wanted to last longer. Before I leave, I just want to say that Ellen, if you are watching this, I love you!”
Xavier: “Yeah, yeah. I was the only one doing the job and taking things seriously here. It’s unbelievable that I would be executed.”

Two more bite the dust! Who’s next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!