Tuesday 27 October 2015

23.02-That sounds ominous



The contestants go home to take the quiz.


 
Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female
 
Q2: How old is the Mole?
A: 23
B: 24
C: 27
D: 30
E: 33
F: 34
G: 40
H: 45
 
Q3: What was the Mole’s role last season?
A: Normal Player
B: Mole
 
Q4: In Mission 1, which car did the Mole ride in?
A: Black
B: Green
C: Taxi
 
Q5: In Mission 1, was the Mole seated in front or behind in the car?
A: In front
B: Behind
C: The Mole was in a taxi

Q6: In Mission 1, what was the Mole’s role?
A: Transporter
B: Arranger
 
Q7: What was the first piece of furniture the Mole arranged in Mission 1?
A: Sofa
B: Toilet
C: Shower
D: Chair
E: Bed
F: The Mole did not arrange the furniture

Q8: In Mission 1, did the Mole arrange the furniture correctly?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole did not arrange the furniture
 
Q9: What was the Mole’s previous positions?
A: Winner
B: Runner-up
C: Mole
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 8th
 
Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Ingrid Faller
B: Ruby Green
C: Ulysses Wayne Dez
D: Blair McAtthewe
E: Theresa Jeanette Parker
F: Judith Longbow
G: Xavier Portmanteau
H: Ronald Parker

***


“Welcome to your first execution ceremony for this season. You’re all familiar with the way things work, I’m sure, so there’s no need for me to explain.”


“Let us begin with Blair McAtthewe.”
Blair: “Starting with me? That sounds ominous.”

 


























































































“Safe!”
Blair: “Of course.”


“Ronald Parker. You were the first to be executed the last time. Will history repeat itself?”
Ronald: “I hope not.”

 

















































































































































































“And indeed it hasn’t! Looks like the rankings will change now.”


“Let’s see if your wife will take your place.”
Ronald: “We made a pact to select the same Sim. If I’m safe, so will she!”

 




















































































































“Unfortunately, you are the first to be executed, Theresa Jeanette Parker. Please pack your bags and leave.”


Ronald: “How? This is utter rubbish.”
Theresa: “I *cough* would never have made it *cough* far anyway. This should have been *cough* my *cough* placing last season *cough*. At least *cough* you know who *cough* is not the Mole now, *cough* Ronald.”


Ingrid: “That’s so sad.”


Ronald: “Are you okay, Therese? You look pale.”
Theresa: “I’m fine.”
Ronald: “Let her stay, producers! She can’t leave without care!”
Theresa: “Rules *cough* are rules, Ronald.”


Ronald: “Promise me you’ll take care of yourself.”
Theresa: “I *cough* will. Win this for *cough* me, Ronald. And I’m sorry.”
Ronald: “There’s no need to apologise. It’s not your fault you were executed.”


“Thank you for joining the Smole, Theresa.”
 

Ronald: “Last season I was the first to go. This season it’s her. Looks like we’re not meant to be competing together.”


“By the way, before you leave, you should know that Xavier earned a hidden exemption for getting no piece of furniture delivered correctly.”
Xavier: “That’s right. It hurts to sacrifice money like that, but if it guarantees another week, I’ll have to do it.”


Ulysses: “What? Oh gosh, being a player is hard!”

***


Ronald: “Theresa…I can’t help but worry about her.”
Blair: “Boo-hoo. Your lover is gone. Actually, I’m quite sad too. A plaything lost so early.”


Ronald: “How dare you call my wife a plaything!”
Blair: “It’s true? Didn’t she tell you?”
Ronald: “Tell me what?”


Ronald: “Ow! How dare you punch my nose!”
Blair: “Because you’re pathetic and deserve to be punched. I suppose that’s why you’re wearing green, you cuckold.”
Ronald: “What are you saying?”
Blair: “Sigh, you’re so dense. I played with her last season during your absence. Took ‘good care’ of her. In your bed.”


Ronald: “I don’t believe you!”
Blair: “Oh, your wife isn’t that pure. And I know I’m attractive, but you should have seen how she couldn’t control herself! She just threw herself at me! How could I say no to such a pretty face and body? I tried to help cure her, you know. Thank me.”


Ronald: “You jerk!”
Blair: “Clenching your fists so soon? Watch that your veins don’t pop out. If you’re not happy that I used that wet dog, fight me. Unless you’re chicken.”


Ronald: “Don’t think I won’t!”


Ronald: “How dare you mess with my wife!”
Blair: “You can only blame yourself for not doing well the previous time. You’re not going to make it far, Ronald Parker.” *snicker*

The sickly Theresa Jeanette Parker has left first! Who will be next? Will it be her husband Ronald?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!