Wednesday 30 September 2015

22.02-You're lesbian?




Ruby: “I’ll make something fresh to keep us going.”


Ingrid: “Time to note down some stuff, notably how Blair is such a schemer.”


Theresa: “So, we’re in a coalition right?”
Ronald: “Of course, dear! We’re husband and wife. It only makes sense.”
Theresa: “Good. Now who do you think the Mole could *cough* be?”
Ronald: “Ingrid is pretty suspicious, as is Blair. They were the ones who brought back the wrong furniture.”
Theresa: “We’re *cough* on the same wavelength.”
Ronald: “Don’t stress yourself over this. We’ll make it. You’ll make it.”
Theresa: “I really hope so. I don’t know how many *cough* more times I can do *cough* this…”













Ronald: “Poor Theresa. She’s actually contracted Stage 2 lung cancer. It’s all because of her smoking habits. She may have quit smoking, but it’s too late. The consequences are irreversible. I hate how she’s so pessimistic about living. There’s still a fighting chance if she goes for chemo! I want to sympathise, but part of me feels she brought it upon herself. Sigh.”

***


Ruby: “I’m so hungry I duplicated my autumn salad by jabbing my hand through my salad! Mmm, meaty…wait…I didn’t add any meat to this salad.”


Theresa: “I’m *cough* hungry!”
Ronald: “Here you go, dear.”
Blair: “Where are you going?”
Ronald: “To make my own meal.”
Xavier: “How rude. Ruby was kind enough to cook for us.”
Theresa: “He’s like that. He doesn’t trust anyone’s cooking but his own. Maybe it’s a picky taste bud. Say, why aren’t you eating at the table?”
Xavier: “That fat lady who cost us our points is sitting there.”


Judith: “This is excellent for my figure.”

After dinner, contestants take the quiz.

***



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Does the Mole have a job?
A: Yes
B: No

Q3: In Mission 1, what was the Mole’s role?
A: To transport furniture
B: To arrange furniture

Q4: Did the Mole volunteer to be a mover in Mission 1?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole was not a mover

Q5: In Mission 1, how much furniture did the Mole carry around the house?
A: Little
B: Some
C: A Lot

Q6: In Mission 1, what role did the Mole play in the house?
A: Arranger
B: Supervisor

Q7: In Mission 1, did the Mole lift the bed?
A: Yes
B: No

Q8: In Mission 1, did the Mole arrange the sofas?
A: Yes
B: No

Q9: In Mission 1, what did the Mole find in the shop first?
A: Sofa
B: Dresser
C: The Mole was never in the shop

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Ronald Parker
B: Theresa Jeanette Parker
C: Ingrid Faller
D: Blair McAtthewe
E: Ruby Green
F: Xavier Portmanteau
G: Ulysses Wayne Dez
H: Judith Longbow

***


 
“Welcome to your first execution ceremony. Tonight, one of you will be leaving us. To the one who goes, don’t be upset. You were merely the slowest of a three-way tie. To those that survive, don’t rest on your laurels yet, because the Mole is you.”


“Ingrid Faller.”

 





















































































































“Safe!”


“Blair McAtthewe.”

 






















































































“Safe!”


“Xavier Portmanteau.”


 


























































































































“Safe!”


 

“The numbers are diminishing. Ronald Parker. Time to see your result.”

 
















































































































“Unfortunately, Ronald Parker, you have been the first to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”


Theresa: “No!”
Ronald: “Please take care of yourself during my absence, Theresa. Everyone, please take good care of my wife.”


“Thank you for joining the Smole, Ronald.”
Ronald: “It was a short ride, but it was fun. Win this for me, Theresa.”
















Blair: “Another lady available! Oh yeah!”



Judith: “Don’t be sad.”
Theresa: “It’s almost as if I lost him. I thought *cough* he would survive, not *cough* me. He’s hardly trusting of his food. I thought he would do well. *cough* Now I know how it will feel for him.”
Ingrid: “What do you mean?”
Theresa: *cough* “Nothing.”
Blair: “You should take care of yourself. I really don’t want to see a beautiful maiden like you fall sick.”
Theresa: “Thanks for your concern.”
Judith: “I know how it must feel for you. I can’t imagine if I lost my Ellen.”
Blair: “Who’s Ellen?”
Judith: “My fiancée.”
Blair: “What? You’re lesbian?”
Judith: “Yes. If you watched Season 19 you’d know her, too. She’s Elena Crane.”
Blair: “There goes my hope…”

The distrustful chef Ronald Parker leaves the scene! Who will be next?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!