Saturday 19 September 2015

21.14-I hope we don't have to pay for that














Moxie: “Isn’t it kind of weird that Lisa was eliminated?”
Donovan: “Yeah, kind of. Now that you mention it, she does seem suspicious. Anyway, I saw a teddy bear in there earlier. I think it was just to distract me so that I’d get hit. But I survived! I’m going through to the finale, baby!”
Moxie: “Could you pass your remaining correction to me then? You can’t use it in the finale anyway, and I’m in your coalition.”
Donovan: “Well…okay, since we’re in a coalition. I still have one unused one.”
Zachary: “Moxie, could you come here for a moment?”


Moxie: “What is it, Zachary? I’m a very busy woman, you know.”
Zachary: “I decided to stop being a coward and to face reality. I’m sorry for upsetting you the other day. I didn’t mean to say that. I had no idea you were raped—“
Moxie: “Why did you bring it up again? I wanted to forget about it! Why must you keep reminding me and the viewers about it? Are you trying to ruin my reputation?”
Zachary: “No, Moxie, it’s nothing like that! I just sincerely want to apologise!”
Moxie: “Well I don’t accept your stinking cheap apology! You’re just someone who was fired from his pathetic job. I’m far superior than you are!”
Zachary: “Now that’s going overboard—“
Moxie: “Overboard? You’re overboard! Hmph!”
Zachary: “I think I triggered her inferiority complexity…”


 
Lisa: “Thank goodness it’s nearing the end. This has been such a huge toll on my life, worse than being a detective.”

***


Zachary: “I really need to revise if I want to stay in the game.”


Moxie: “Feel the heat, Moxie. Feel the pain! Nothing will be worse than what you had to go through!”
Lisa: “Moxie! Come here!”


Lisa: “Are you mad? Why are you trying to burn yourself? Are you hurt?”
Moxie: “I’m fine! I’m really fine!”


Lisa: “Are you sure?”
Moxie: “Yes, now shut up!”


Lisa: “Oh dear.”
Moxie: “CHEAP!”
Zachary: “Well, I hope we don’t have to pay for that.”
“…Just go and take the quiz.”

Zachary and Moxie use their corrections.

***


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Has the Mole been seen reading his/her journal?
A: Yes
B: No

Q3: Has the Mole received a message from the Mole?
A: Yes
B: No

Q4: In Mission 7, what car did the Mole ride?
A: Red
B: Yellow

Q5: In Mission 7, did the Mole drive?
A: Yes
B: No

Q6: Before Mission 7, who sat opposite the Mole during breakfast?
A: Donovan Lee
B: Lisa Brown
C: Moxie Hills
D: Zachary Douffet


Q7: In Mission 7, in what order was the Mole eliminated?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: The Mole was not eliminated

Q8: In Mission 7, did the Mole spot a teddy bear?
A: Yes
B: No

Q9: In Mission 7, did the Mole run into a close call with a spotlight?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Donovan Lee
B: Lisa Brown
C: Moxie Hills
D: Zachary Douffet













Lisa: “When I went to take the quiz I saw an offer. I could take 100 points from the group for a 50% chance for all to continue on, or 150 points for a 75% chance. It was tough. But I’m confident on myself, and that’s what matters. I play my own game. The others should work for their spot in the finale. And it’s a big waste of points. We are already lacking.”






Donovan: “At this stage in the game we can only go with one suspect all the way.”


Zachary: “I made a stupid mistake in one question. All I can hope for is that my 2 corrections will save me.”

***


“Congratulations on making it this far! This shall be the last execution ceremony. Who wants to see their result first?”


 
“How about Moxie?”
Moxie: “Okay.”
“Moxie Hills, you were considering whether you should have gone for the exemption or the correction in the last mission. Either way you weren’t thinking about points. You sauntered and tried to ensure Donovan would get caught, but ironically you were caught first. However, that earned you a correction. Coupled with the correction you got from Don, will you be able to join Donovan?”
Zachary: “What?”
Lisa: “2 corrections?”
“Moxie Hills, you are…


















































































































going into the finale!”
Moxie: “Really? Yes, yes, yes!”
“Lisa, Zachary, one of you will join them while the other will go home with nothing.”
Zachary: “This is scary.”


 
“Zachary Douffet, you were complacent, thinking you would never be seen under the spotlight. You even stopped to ponder why Lisa was eliminated, leading to your elimination. Was that subtlety or pure stupidity?”


“Zachary Douffet, you are…













































































































the last to…






























































































































be executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”
Zachary: “I was expecting it. There’s no way Lisa would be going home.”
Moxie: “Well, the loss will be felt, I guess.”


Moxie: “Hey, we’re in at least!”
Lisa: “Don’t be sad now, Zachary. You should be proud of yourself for making it this far.”



Zachary: “I…I just expected to make it to the finale! I was so sure of myself! It must have been that stupid mistake!”


Donovan: “What a crybaby.”


Zachary: “I guess this was an enlightening trip. Good luck to the finalists. No, wait, I’m in the finals. This must be a trick, right? I’m still in the game!”
“Thank you Zachary for joining the Smole.”


Moxie: “We’re in the finale!”

***



Donovan: “Ouch. I cut myself.”

Who will win? Who is the Mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!