Tuesday 1 September 2015

21.07-Nanny-nanny-poo-poo


Previously, the remaining 8 contestants had to hang pictures in an art gallery based on memory. They hung 54 paintings correctly, originally earning them 100 points, but because they needed to check 8 times, it was reduced to 20/200 points, bringing the pot to 120/600 points. Herb was given the option to check once for 1 correction and check thrice for 2 corrections. He chose to check once. In the execution ceremony, Malcolm was executed, to his ire. Who is next? Who is the Mole?

Mission 4-So Many Balls















Moxie: “Malcolm was executed…we discussed that the Mole was Don beforehand. Did he choose Don all out, or most out? Were we in a tie and I, faster? I hate to say this, but looks like I have to work with Don."


Zachary: “Don, care to tell us why you lied?
Eleanor: “You made Malcolm end it off on a bad note.”
Donovan: “I tried to tell you!”
Lisa: “To be honest, no you didn’t. You withheld information.”
Moxie: “Ugh. Despicable. Are you the Mole?”
Donovan: “Me? Of course not! I’ll never be! Sara will be so upset if I was!”













Donovan: “I promised Sara to play an honest game, but it’s getting harder and harder. I shouldn’t have joined this. To survive in this game, you have to lie and deceive. Suspicion will be thrown onto you, though I never expected this much onto me.”

***


Eleanor: “You’re in charge of some dive bar?”
Moxie: “A stakeholder, yes. But I want to pull out.”
Eleanor: “Why? I would love to be in charge of my vampire bar.”
Moxie: “Why?”
Eleanor: “Don’t tell anyone, but I want to be a vampire. Sucking blood is fascinating, but so are the enhanced senses.”


Donovan: “Great. Shouldn’t have kicked that. Now I have to clear up.”


Shawn: “Oof! I stubbed my toe! I wish I could wear shoes.”



Herb: “Don looks so lonely. Just like me.”


***


Zachary: “Moxie, shall we play catch?”
Moxie: “I have nothing better to do anyway.”


These 2 read their journals.

***

Contestants are going to Septowers, which used to be a pyramid. Contestants randomly pick one of the towers to start from. In the centre are some bingo machines. They have to try and collect as many bingo balls as possible and dump it in the chest in their tower. However, this earns no points.

 In every chest, there is a rainbow ball. Those who chose the left towers will be offered a correction should they have a rainbow ball in their chest by the end of the mission. The more rainbow balls they get, the more corrections they get. Those on the right will be offered exemptions if they get at least 3 balls in their chest. If the rainbow ball is brought to the centre and remain there at the end, 10 points are earned. This is worth 70 points.

Nobody knows about the exemption or correction deal however, so the contestants are unaware that they are after the same goal. If they are caught however, they must forfeit both the points and the correction/exemption.


From front to back, left to right:

Lisa – Zachary
Donovan – Shawn
Eleanor – Moxie
Herb


Lisa: “Oh, corrections, eh?”
Herb: “I get exemptions? But should I sacrifice more points?”


“You have two hours. Time starts…now!”


Eleanor: “Alright, a bingo ball.”
Herb: “This isn’t even worth points. Should I tell the others?”

***


Herb: “I think I should stay and protect my ball…hey, wait!”



The contestants start looking for rainbow balls.













Lisa: “Snooping around without being caught, all while keeping your cool? That’s my forte.”













Zachary: “I was too eager I guess. I accidentally let it slip that I had a secret exemption deal.”



Zachary: “Lisa, er, what are you doing?”
Lisa: “Shoot.”
Zachary: “You’re here for that exemption deal, aren’t you?”
Lisa: “Exemption deal? What exemption deal?”
Zachary: “To get the rainbow ball from the chest and bring it to your own!”
Lisa: “What? So you’re going to sacrifice points? Good thing I caught you then.”
Zachary: “Snap.”

Zachary has to give up any rainbow balls that he earns, be it in hand or in his chest, and return to the centre and wait.

***

Herb: “I…I…huff…caught you.”
Moxie: “How could this be? I didn’t even get anything yet and I’m caught!”


Donovan: “It’s empty.”



Donovan: “F…oh dear.”


Lisa: “Hey! Wait! Stop!”
Donovan: “You can’t catch me! Nanny-nanny-poo-poo!”














Donovan: “That was so exhilarating! The fear of getting caught really gives you an adrenaline rush! Especially when Lisa was after me. But she appeared to have disappeared. Maybe she found another way to get around, or to get more balls. I hadn’t had this much fun in ages!”


Donovan: “Oh! Herb! What are you doing here?”
Herb: “Exploring these paths. You?”
Donovan: “Likewise, yeah.”


Lisa: “I don’t think anyone is here. Now where’s that chest?”


Shawn: “Aha! Now, it’s just a matter of taking more for an exemption or bringing it down for points.”


Shawn: “I don’t want to be blamed for any loss of points.”


Lisa: “Someone was here.”

***


Shawn: “Not going to be the jinx, nope. Hopefully nobody takes it though. Oh hi Zachary!”
Zachary: “Hi. I’m…just doing the mission, yep. Getting the bingo balls.”


Eleanor: “I hate how exposed I am. Why are there so many windows? What if someone saw me and comes after me?”

Herb: “I should place my rainbow balls in here.”

***

Donovan: “Yes! Looks like someone left their stuff unattended.”


Eleanor: “Hi Herb. You’ve been caught.”
Herb: “I can’t outrun you. I give up.”


Lisa: “Darn! Nothing’s in here!”


Donovan: “What are they doing down there? Have they been caught or are they pointlessly doing the mission? If only they knew…”


Lisa: “I think I saw Don up there. He’s still in the game. I should wait for him at his chest.”


Shawn: “Where did my own ball go? I lost my ball!”


Donovan: “I’m going to end up dropping all 4 of them at this rate. I need to dump them in my chest first.”


Lisa: “He didn’t see me. I think I shall wait outside his tower first until he leaves, lest he catches me.”
Donovan: “There. Now time to find the other 3 rainbow balls!”


Eleanor: “Hello Don. I’ve been waiting for you.”
Donovan: “Shi…bummer. Looks like I was too greedy.”


Lisa: “Why is Don going there? Oh, looks like he’s been caught.”
Donovan: “Why are you staking out outside my tower, Lisa?”
Lisa: “Nothing.”

***

Eleanor: “Ha! I’ve got Don’s balls. Now to safeguard them in my chest, hidden among all those other bingo balls.”
Lisa: “Ahem.”
Eleanor: “Yikes!”
Lisa: “Looks like I caught you in the act. Now hand them over.”
Eleanor: “No! I can’t believe I failed!”

***

Lisa: “Time is almost up. I need to get all these rainbow balls to my own chest for them to count.”


Shawn: “Don was running around earlier.”


Shawn: “Who else has the rainbow balls?”


Lisa: “Yes!”


“Time’s up!”


“Lisa and Shawn are the only two not to be caught. However, Shawn has no balls. Lisa has 6 rainbow balls! The last ball was brought to the centre and overlooked by all, so 10/70 points have been earned thanks to Shawn, or 130/670 points.”



Shawn: “I always end up standing out when I want to blend in. Unlucky me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!