Sunday 24 March 2019

43.10-Improperly rendered human


Previously, the contestants had to cycle around Riverview, trying to figure out which order they should be in the line. Unfortunately, they were in the wrong positions when time was up so 0/90 points were earned. The pot stands at 163/650 points. Will the group buck up or will the Mole claim the pot in the end?



Bernadette: "Cedric, come on. Lying in bed all day won't do you good. Go out and absorb some Vitamin D."
Cedric: "There is no sun."
Bernadette: "Can you at least tell me what's wrong?"


Cedric: "I woke up yesterday thinking that I'll change my life around and try to enjoy my stay. But the mission was a complete disaster. You sped off and singlehandedly ruined things."


Bernadette: "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."


Cedric: "Don't lie to yourself. I'm not blaming you. Who am I to blame you?"


Cedric: "It's no use. I should have known we were all losers."


Bernadette: "Can I sing you an apology song?"
Cedric: "I'm not in the mood. Leave me alone."

*
*
*


Alistair: "At least I'm not second out, haha."
Isabella: "I would be really sad if you were."


Alistair: "Sadder than when Adrianna left?"


Isabella: "Sadder when Adrianna left."


Isabella: "You're special. You mean a lot to me."
Alistair: "Because I provide you a lot of info?"


Isabella: "No!"


Isabella: "I mean..."


Alistair: "Just teasing. You mean a lot to me too."


Alistair: "You're the finest lady I've ever met. You're a goddess, Isa. I worship you."
Isabella: "You don't mean that."


Alistair: "Oh, but I do."
Isabella: "Hee hee!"


Xayden: "No!"


Xayden: "Isabella, I need to speak to you."
Alistair: "We were in the middle of something."


Xayden: "In private."


Alistair: "Anything you are going to say to her can be said in front of me."
Isabella: "Yeah."


Xayden: "Isabella, you cannot trust him. He is just using you. He isn't serious about you."
Alistair: "You can't seriously believe him, Isa. Who do you trust: me or him?"


Isabella: "I..."

Isabella: "I trust you, Al. Xayden, I don't know what you are trying to do sowing discord between us but it won't work."


Xayden: "You have to believe me."
Isabella: "Please leave."

Alistair: "You heard her. I don't want to have to get rough with you."


Xayden: "It's your funeral."


Xayden: "Nobody takes me seriously. They think they can push me around. I'll get revenge. I'll have the last laugh. You two made a grave mistake."

*
*
*


Xayden: "I have a way with bees. I have a huge garden at home and the bees I grow love it. It helps me de-stress. It takes time and patience but once you get them to believe you're their queen, they are willing to risk their lives for you. You don't know how many stingers are on that bastard's face, hung up on my wall."


Xayden: "I'm so happy that there are bees to rear here as well."


Xayden: "I suppose it makes sense, given that I'm in idyllic countryside suburb Riverview."


Xayden: "Calm down, my buddies."


Xayden: "Ey!"


Xayden: "I said calm down!"


Xayden: "Get away from me!"


Xayden: "Shoo!"


Xayden: "Even my friends turn on me."


Xayden: "Two can play at that game. Just give me some time, and I'll have all of you wrapped around my thumb."

*
*
*


Bernadette: "Why are you following me?"
Alistair: "I want to ask you something regarding the mission."


Bernadette: "Take a seat."
Alistair: "I was going to."


Alistair: "You were speeding off so quickly in the previous mission. What was your intention?"


Bernadette: "Are you accusing me of being the Mole?"


Alistair: "I just want to know what the rationale was."


Alistair: "I wouldn't initially suspect you as the Mole because you're so pure, but maybe a wild girl lives inside you. Who knows?"


Bernadette: "I'm sorry to tell you that I have a boyfriend."
Alistair: "But you're not married."


Bernadette: "You are not pulling that lame excuse right now."


Bernadette: "Anyway, a girl don't dash and tell."
Alistair: "You really aren't going to consider my proposal for a hidden coalition?"
Bernadette: "I'm not going to tell you what was on my mind. Do you think I'm going to tell you all I know as a coalition partner?"


Alistair: "It's your loss."


Bernadette: "Alistair tried to get information out of me. Sorry, but I don't feel like it. It'll be fun seeing him try to figure me out. And he tried to get me into a secret coalition with him. Everyone has seen the way he and Isabella behave. Getting into a coalition with him is just inviting trouble. Unfortunately I let it slip that I'm currently in a relationship. I'm not supposed to be dating as per company policy. You'll delete that scene, right?"

*
*
*


For their next mission, the final five must sculpt with clay. An expert appraiser will appraise the value of the sculptures and thereby influence the points earned. The more expensive the sculpture, the more points earned. The most expensive sculpture will snag the sculptor an exemption. They have 3 hours. This is a bonus mission to help beef up the pot. Will the contestants make good use of it?


Isabella: "I hope I don't expose myself."


Alistair: "At least the weather's better."


Bernadette: "Your number is 3!"
Alistair: "Huh?"
Bernadette: "Oh, wrong mission. Haha."


Cedric: "Which way do I go? This brings back traumatic memories."


Xayden: "Why can't we have cars like most seasons?"

*
*
*


Contestants begin sculpting.


Isabella: "I have never sculpted in my life. This was thus a challenging mission for me."


Bernadette: "Which is the best sculpture to build?"


Cedric: "Fuck this. The dust is going into my eyes."


Alistair: "Acting in the Smole movie has never prepared me for missions like this."


Xayden: "Don't you topple on me now..."


Isabella: "I'm not properly dressed for this."


Contestants are making headway.


Alistair: "How's your sculpture going, Isa?"


Cedric: "I want to give up. I should give up, right?"


Xayden: "I've got to really focus on the details."


Xayden: "I was one of the slowest sculptors. I think the appraiser will look for the details and the intricacy of the sculpting, so building some big fancy thing won't impress him if it looks like an improperly rendered human."


Isabella: "I hope I don't injure myself. This is really unsafe."


Bernadette: "This is really difficult. I nearly hammered my finger."


Cedric: "They should provide a saw. It's going to take ages chipping off the clay with this."


Isabella: "I can finally see across! But I've built absolutely nothing so far."


Alistair: "This has got to impress the judge."


Bernadette: "I'm going to be so stinky and dirty. Actually, why do I care? My manager isn't even here."

Xayden: "Slow and steady wins the race."


Isabella: "This s tough work. I wasted a lot of clay."


Isabella: "I didn't really put much thought into what I was sculpting. I was just chipping away and before I knew it I was down to half the original clay. I started to panic a little inside but I didn't want the rest to know."


Cedric: "I was too ambitious."


Cedric: "I should give up. I'm never going to succeed."


Cedric: "No, I can't think like that. Mama would be upset. She would want me to give it my all at every fighting chance I get..."


Alistair: "Beautiful."


Xayden: "I think I need to work on this part a little more."


Bernadette: "The circle is so round it looks like I used a compass."


Isabella: "I'll go with something useful. Hopefully they don't realise it was literally the first thing that came to mind."


Alistair: "I have time to kill. Might as well work on the back a little bit more."


Cedric: "Oops. I broke off too much."


Cedric: "Whatever. I've had enough."


Isabella: "Whew. I need a break."


Bernadette: "The appraiser would be impressed by something so elegant and refined."


Alistair: "Looks like the rest are wrapping up. I'll stop too."


Xayden: "I still have time left. Not going to rush this."


Alistair: "You're making the rest of us wait for you."


Cedric: "Yeah...I think I made the guy too fat."


Cedric: "I sculpted what I wanted to be. I wanted to be a god. A para...paragon...pentagon? Ugh, whatever. A something of perfection. But as usual I sucked horribly. I don't expect good marks for this. It's so stressful. It's like I'm back at school for an exam."


Xayden: "Done."


Xayden: "My hands are numb."


Bernadette: "I turned around and saw what Xayden was sculpting and I was horrified. He had sculpted the exact same thing I did. He copied me."

Bernadette: "Xayden, do you see that over there? Looks awfully like yours, doesn't it?"


Xayden: "What can I say? Great minds think alike."


Xayden: "I swear I did not copy Angel. She was right behind me and she would be blocking my view. How would I copy? I just don't know why we both had the same idea. We both wanted something that looked simple but would display our skill. I peeked at Alistair's work and I was confident mine could surpass his, but I definitely did not know what Angel was going to sculpt."


Isabella has sculpted a Rafkin's Dining Chair worth 25 Simoleons.


Cedric has sculpted A Show Of Force, worth 35 Simoleons.


Bernadette has sculpted Rory's Display Pedestal - Egypt, worth 38 Simoleons.


Alistair has sculpted Rodent Repellent, worth 28 Simoleons.


Xayden has sculpted Rory's Display Pedestal - Egypt, worth 34 Simoleons. This means that Bernadette's work has netted her an exemption. The sculptures have a total value of 160 Simoleons, so 80 points have been earned for the mission, making up for the time they took points out of it. The pot is back at 243 points but now the total is 650.


Bernadette: "In the end I'm still not too mad at the plagiarism because woohoo I got an exemption! This makes me so happy."

Bernadette is safe, but one of the other four is going home. Who will it be?

*
*
*

NEXT EPISODE...


Bernadette: "Isabella, I need to warn you about something."


Bernadette: "Or rather...someone. You shouldn't trust Alistair too much."

***


Alistair: "I love you, not her. You're perfect just the way you are."
Isabella: "Really?"
Alistair: "Feel my heart. It beats only for you."


Alistair: "I can stay the night if you need me to."
Isabella: "I would like that."

***


Cedric: "I want to switch but I can't see it being anyone other than her."

***


Xayden: "I have the upper hand now. Try to mess with me again. Then the whole world will know about your dirty little secret."

***


"Unfortunately, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!