Thursday 14 March 2019

43.07-Unpopular opinion


Previously on the Smole, the seven contestants were first split into groups in an attempt to collect points around Riverview, then they held a party with a thief in their midst. 233/510 points were in the pot but no exemptions were gained. Adrianna was executed next. Will the women make it to the end this season or is the Mole a man?


Isabella: "This may be an unpopular opinion but maybe Adrianna's execution will be better for me in the long term. Don't get me wrong. I'm sad that she's gone but sometimes she fluffs too much and exaggerates too much. It's hard to sift through the facts from the extra flavour. I'm working alone now so I have only one mind to listen to."


*
*
*


Contestants have been split into two teams. Each team had to select one thrower per team who has to identify the movie song being played. Then, the thrower has to find the ball with the correct movie name written on it. If anyone from the same team catches it, 5 points will be earned. There are 10 songs in total so this is worth 50 points in total. If the opposing team manages to catch the ball, they get a token. The team with the most token will get an exemption.


Alistair: "We went to a huge field. It was going to be a physically challenging mission. To make things worse, there was a lot of fog making it hard to see. I was with Isabella and Angel and of course I became the thrower. Xayden was the thrower of the other team. It was clear which team would win."


Xayden: "There was no way we were going to just hand the exemption to the other team. It would require a lot of strategy for us to decide how to get the exemption."


Here are the songs if you want to play along!


Alistair: "This is the from the Transformers movie."


Alistair: "Angel, catch!"


Bernadette: "Getting it, getting it..."


Bernadette: "Got it!"


Sherman: "That was too fast."


Xayden: "This sounds like a really old song. I think it could be from Moulin Rouge."


Xayden: "Cedric, catch!"


Xayden: I hope he caught it."


Isabella: "I got it!"


Isabella: "I hope it's correct. Then we'll get a token."
Cedric: "Whatever."


Xayden: "What the hell, Cedric? You didn't move at all."


Alistair: "Oh, this is clearly from Coco." 


Bernadette: "I'm coming!"
Sherman: "Don't knock me down."


Alistair: "This is the one."


Alistair: "Get ready Angel."


Alistair: "Catch!"
Bernadette: "Aah!"
Sherman: "So glad I'm out of the way."


Bernadette: "Eek! Where did it go?"


Alistair: "Behind you!"


Isabella: "I got it!"


Xayden: "I know the song is Lady Marmalade but I don't know which movie it's from...Footloose?"


Isabella: "Got it."


Xayden: "Cedric, are you on my team or theirs?"


Alistair: "This sounds like a kids' movie. Aquaman, maybe? I haven't caught it yet. It's the only option that fit."


Alistair: "I was too caught up in the heat of the moment. Everything happened so quickly. I didn't get a good look at each football, so I missed some options."


Alistair: "Get ready for it..."
Sherman: "That's cheating."


Sherman: "Woah..."


Bernadette: "Getting it..."


Bernadette: "Gotcha."


Xayden: "This is My Heart Will Go On. Everyone knows which movie this comes from."


Isabella: "I'm not going to let an exemption slip from me a third time."


Cedric: "You guys do what you want. I'm leaving."


Alistair: "I think this is from The Dark Knight."


Bernadette: "Is Cedric okay? Where is he going?"


Bernadette: "I hope he's okay."


Bernadette: "It's getting a little chilly in here. Better get moving."


Sherman: "I will get one or I am not the greatest scientist in the world!"


Sherman: "Ha ha ha! You are mine now."
Alistair: "Angel! Focus!"


Angel: "Huh? Oh sorry. I was distracted."


Xayden: "This is so obvious. It's from Frozen."


Cedric: "Ow!"


Cedric: "What was that?"


Xayden: "PICK IT UP!"
Isabella: "Don't pick it up!"


Isabella: "Too late..."


Cedric: "Where did this come from?"
Isabella: "At least you can say you contributed."


Alistair: "My last one. Oh...this is the Transformers one."


Alistair: "Fuck it. I know I'm wrong so I'll take a random one."


Alistair: "Anyone can catch this. I don't really care."


Alistair: "Get ready for it..."


Alistair: "Catch!"


Alistair: "It's a soaring 8 Mile."


Sherman: "I'll get it!"
Bernadette: "No you won't."


Sherman: "You were saying?"
Bernadette: "How..."


Sherman: "Never underestimate wind velocity."


Bernadette: "I hope we did a good job."


Xayden: "The last song of the day."


Xayden: "Cedric, catch!"


Xayden: "Avatar!"


Cedric: "I can't do it, I can't do it..."
Isabella: "Yes you can."


Bernadette: "I should help Isabella out."
Sherman: "How do you have so much energy?"


Cedric: "Ow! Do you hate me?"


Xayden: "Sorry. But at least you've got it."


"The mission is over. The first team has only succeeded in identifying the third song, which is Coco. The other team identified Titanic and Frozen correctly. In total, 10 points have been earned and with a whopping one token, the team with the exemption is Alistair, Isabella and Bernadette's team."


The pot now has 243/560 points. This group isn't good with movies despite having a movie actor in the mix. Was it an act of sabotage?

*
*
*

Below are the movies listed in this mission:

1. 8 Mile (Lose Yourself)
3. Coco (Remember Me (Reunion)) (+5pt)
5. The LEGO movie (Everything is AWESOME!!!)
7. Skyfall (Skyfall)
9. Transformers (What I've Done)
The Dark Knight
Aquaman
Forrest Gump



2. Footloose (Footloose)
4. Moulin Rouge (Lady Marmalade)
6. Titanic (My Heart Will Go On) (+1 token)
8. Frozen (Let It Go) (+5pt)
10. The Lion King (Hakuna Matata)
The Avengers
Crazy Rich Asians
Avatar

*
*
*

NEXT EPISODE...


Alistair: "It was the pressure."
Isabella: "Pressure? You're an actor. You have to handle pressure."

***


Cedric: "Can you...can you teach me how to care for someone?"
Bernadette: "You should be by that someone's side as much as possible and show your love. Be there and try to make him or her feel as comfortable as possible."


Cedric: "Then I must suck at caring for someone. I've been so selfish."
Bernadette: "Don't say that."
Cedric: "You don't know my life."

***


Alistair: "Are we going to just stand around all day or are we actually going to play?"

***


Sherman: "Muahaha. I love spying."

***


Cedric: "It's not me. Someone here is trying to make me the scapegoat."

***


Sherman: "I think it's one of you two. The two of you are suspicious."

***


"5 minutes left."
Xayden: "We're running out of time. If we want to survive and not be executed sudden-death style, I suggest we lay all our cards on the table."


Cedric: "That would require us to say our Moles."


Cedric: "You know what? Pick me. I don't care."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!