Sunday 3 March 2019

43.03-Sha-da-da-da-da


In the previous episode, the contestants had to divide themselves and trust each other. Unfortunately that did not work out too well. Cedric walked out with 35 points while Bernadette had 10, adding an additional 45/200 points to the pot. 198/400 points are currently in the pot. Nobody walked away with an exemption so someone will be leaving tonight. Who will it be?

 

Sherman: "The trust has not yet been formed but it has shattered. Splat! Bang! Cakrink! Sha-da-da-da-da! I don't trust any of the others here. I think it is safe to eliminate one suspect if I had to and that is Cedric Quio. He was very obedient so we walked away with the most points in the mission. Still, I would like to observe more before I jump to conclusions."

*
*
*


Cedric: "Mama...I'm here. I'm in Riverview. You said you wanted to retire in the countryside, didn't you?"


Cedric: "Why do you have to make things so difficult for me?"


Cedric: "I'm Cedric Quio. I'm 26, I think. I don't really care. I came here because it was a shared dream for me and Mama to travel but we never had the money. I wish she was here right now. She sacrificed so much for me...ahem. I don't really have a plan going forward. I'll just see how far I can go. I made it overseas so that's more than enough for me."

*
*
*


Sherman: "Wonderful. Splendid. This is a state-of-the-art telescope. I must convince them to give me funding."

*
*
*


Adrianna: "Aren't you the endorser for Serene? You're even more beautiful in person!"
Bernadette: "Thank you. You're the news anchor Miss Wow, aren't you? I love watching you. You're so passionate about your work and the stories you tell."


Adrianna: "I'm so happy you actually recognise me! I always thought your name was Angel though. Did something happen?"
Bernadette: "It was a nickname that I kept from when I was a nurse. The patients always called me Angel because I cared for them. It was just my job but it was heartwarming."


Adrianna: "I remember covering your story. You were on that singing show. Everyone was shocked by how a gentle nurse like you could sing rock."


Bernadette: "Surprising, isn't it? I love rock. It was how I was discovered. I had the height, the figure, the looks and newfound fame so they took me. And then I became the brand of Serene."


Bernadette: "They wanted a specific image for me to go with the clothing line...and just for me in general. I was the beautiful, sweet angel."


Bernadette: "The agency felt Bernadette was an 'ugly' name."
Adrianna: "No!"
Bernadette: "Yes. So I used my nickname instead. It's the least I could do to repay my patients' and the hospital's support."


Adrianna: "That's so scandalous of the modelling agency to do."
Bernadette: "I trust they know what they're doing."


Adrianna: "Do you ever feel like you're stifled? Or suppressed? Like you want to shout at the agency for forcing you into doing something you don't?"
Bernadette: "At times, but who doesn't when working?"


Bernadette: "I'm just glad to have the opportunity to try something different."


Adrianna: "I'm jealous. You're so young and beautiful, with a great career ahead of you. You can sing wonderfully too."


Adrianna: "And you've got moves!"
Bernadette: "Oh stop it. These aren't all that great. I'm just moving along to the beat. If the agency saw me doing this they'd kill me for not being graceful."


Adrianna: "But you're so flexible and fun. You really are an angel from heaven."
Bernadette: "Thank you."


Adrianna: "I'm Adrianna Willowinder, otherwise known as Miss Wow. It has been my childhood dream to be a news reporter and I'm glad to say that after years of trials and tribulations, I have finally made it. I'm still under 40 years old and I just want to see new things and have more to share with the viewers. The Smole is the most amazing show I've ever seen, so of course I'd want to be a part of it and get the full experience. No Mole is going to stop me from enjoying the Smole to the fullest."

*
*
*


Isabella: "That's a pretty nice painting you have there."
Xayden: "Mm."


Isabella: "Is it a water lily?"
Xayden: "Mm-hmm."


Isabella: "Are you nervous about the first quiz? I've never been good at quizzes."
Xayden: "Mm."


Isabella: "I guess I'll leave you to your painting then."


Xayden: "I am Xayden Hold. I am 40 this year and work for a big corporation. I love gardening and painting. It helps me relax from my stressful job. I'm here because I've finally had enough of the place and need an extended break from it, so this was a handy excuse. Now that I'm here, I'll try my hardest and keep an eye on everyone. I'm not afraid to drop the ball when needed though."

*
*
*


Alistair: "Can I ask you something?"
Alethea: "Go ahead. If I can answer it I will."


Alistair: "I'll be direct. You and Isabella didn't earn anything in the previous mission."


Alistair: "What was up with that? Was it her fault or was it yours?"


Alethea: "Well..."


Alethea: "Isabella just didn't trust me. Either that or she was confused by my instructions."


Alistair: "Is that so?"
Alethea: "I'm telling the truth, I swear."


Alethea: "To be honest I can't lie. At all. I'll give myself away immediately. I'm a very honest woman."


Alistair: "You could be lying about that too. I wouldn't know. It's only been three days."


Alethea: "I don't expect you to but slowly you'll see. If I could I wouldn't want to jeopardise my chances by telling you that I would suck as the Mole."
Alistair: "I guess I'll take your word for it then."


Alethea: "I just divulged potentially fatal information. I think you can reciprocate. You and Adrianna didn't really earn anything either."


Alistair: "I'm as confused as you are. I think she was constantly trying to avoid dead ends and other bad outcomes. Sorry. I wish I knew what was going on in her mind too."


Alistair: "Rule #1 of the Smole: Never be too honest. It's okay to share some information but not wholesale. I told Alethea about what happened between me and Adrianna but not the part about how she led me to rooms that would halve my points. I don't want too many catching on to my suspect. It's even better if Alethea thinks I'm shady because of this."


*
*
*


It is time for the quiz. 10 questions about the identity of the Mole. Whoever knows the least is executed.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: What languages can the Mole speak?
A: Simlish and Spanish
B: Simlish and English
C: Simlish and French
D: Simlish and German


Q3: What is the Mole's favourite Netflix show?
A: Pretty Little Liars
B: Troy: Fall of a City
C: Black Mirror
D: The Vampire Diaries
E: Stranger Things
F: 13 Reasons Why
G: Gilmore Girls
H: Insatiable


Q4: In Mission 1, which tank was the Mole at?
A: Tank 1
B: Tank 2


Q5: Which of the following names did the Mole contribute in Mission 1?
A: Danielle Florian
B: Ulysses Dez
C: Susan Angel
D: Alison Jonas
E: Kieran Summers
F: Mallory Friends
G: None of the above


Q6: In Mission 2, what colour was the bicycle seat the Mole was sitting on?
A: Red
B: Blue
C: Black
D: White


Q7: In Mission 2, who did the Mole partner with?
A: Adrianna Willowinder
B: Alethea Verity
C: Alistair Raymond
D: Bernadette Sheridan
E: Cedric Quio
F: Isabella Moneira
G: Sherman Courdoin
H: Xayden Hold


Q8: Was the Mole the more trusting one in the pair in Mission 2?
A: Yes
B: No


Q9: In Mission 2, how many points did the Mole's pair earn?
A: 0
B: 10
C: 35

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Adrianna Willowinder
B: Alethea Verity
C: Alistair Raymond
D: Bernadette Sheridan
E: Cedric Quio
F: Isabella Moneira
G: Sherman Courdoin
H: Xayden Hold

*
*
*


"Contestants, welcome to your very first execution ceremony. One by one your name will be called. If the screen over there turns green, you are safe. If it turns red...you know what that means. Let's go in an anticlockwise manner, starting from..."


"...Alistair Raymond."















































































































































































"You are safe."


"Xayden Hold."









































































































































































"You are safe."


"Adrianna Willowinder."
































































































































































































"You are safe."


"Cedric Quio."

































































































































































































"You are safe."


"Alethea Verity."



















































































































































































"Unfortunately, you are the first to be executed this season. Please pack your bags and leave."


Bernadette: "Oh my gosh!"
Adrianna: "GASP!"


Alethea: "I kind of expected it. Oh well."


Adrianna: "No! Not the best coalition partner and roommate! It can't be you. There has got to be a mistake."


Alistair: "I'm sorry for doubting you earlier, Alethea. But I hope you understand I had my reasons. You were a great contestant. Very understanding, very level-headed. I think the group needs someone who can keep her cool like you. Bon voyage, Alethea."


Alethea: "This game isn't cut out for me. My inability to lie puts me at a great disadvantage. I guess I was wrong about who the Mole was, or perhaps it came down to a tie. Regardless, thank you for having me here."
"Thank you for joining us, Alethea. We hope to see you again."

Alethea the truth-teller has been executed! The level of distrust in the group rises again. Which one of them is the Mole?

*
*
*

NEXT EPISODE...


Isabella: "You think I sabotaged on purpose?"

***


Cedric: "Get out of my life. Who are you to lecture me?"
Sherman: "The nerve of youngsters nowadays."


Sherman: "Fine. I don't want to bother myself with you. I have more important things to do like filling my stomach."


*THUD*

***

"Good morning contestants. Today I need 3 contestants who are good at geography."

***


Adrianna: "What if there are hitmen after us? Are we in danger? Are we going to die? Or ghosts? How will I sleep at night?"


Alistair: "They probably don't mean it literally, Adrianna, so relax. We probably just need to pay attention to our surroundings."

***


Bernadette: "I have to destroy all your forces!"


Cedric: "Go go go!"

***


Isabella: "RUN!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!