Monday 11 March 2019

43.06-Very high intelligence


In the previous episode, the contestants had to host a welcome party. While they felt the hospitality of Riverview, there was a thief in the midst who had to complete tasks to take points from the pot. Xayden failed to complete one of his four tasks, causing him to lose out on an exemption and keep only 15/60 points, leading to 233/510 points in the pot. Isabella the sniper thought Bernadette was the thief and as a result went back empty-handed too. One of the seven has to go home empty-handed for good. Who will it be? Who will never go home?


Sherman: "I have a very high intelligence. Everyone is just jealous of that. But it does not bother me the least bit. The road to success and world domination is a lonely one. Who needs friends when you have the world?"

*
*
*

Adrianna: "Angel was incredibly sus though. In fact, she may even be the Mole since she's called Angel. Cedric was weird too. He went around touching literally every single thing in the house and did not say a single word. He would walk away if you tried to talk to him and at one point in time he even taped his mouth to prevent himself from talking."


Isabella: "Really? I didn't see him do that."
Adrianna: "Are you saying I'm lying?"
Isabella: "Just being hyperbolic."


Adrianna: "It's how you get listeners hooked."
Isabella: "I want nothing but the truth, Adrianna. It's hard to keep a coalition with you if you keep adding flavours to the story. I won't know when you're lying."


Adrianna: "I'm sorry. That wasn't my intention. It's still too bad you were pulled out of the party. You looked drop dead gorgeous. I'm sure all the men were drooling all over for you. Alistair was definitely forlorn when you went missing."


Isabella: "He was?"
Adrianna: "Of course! You have a bangable body that all men and women want."
Isabella: "Oh..."


Adrianna: "Let's go find him!"
Isabella: "What? I'm...I'm hungry. Let's grab breakfast first."
Adrianna: "Okie-dokie."

*
*
*


Bernadette: "My stomach is growling. I shouldn't have skipped all the food yesterday, but a lot of the food the guests brought were greasy and unhealthy. I need to maintain my figure."


Bernadette: "If I don't eat now, I'm going to puke. I'll eat an apple or something."

*
*
*


Alistair: "Hey Isa. I heard you were the sniper."
Isabella: "I know I messed up, okay?"


Alistair: "What? I'm not blaming you. I was just wondering why you disappeared like Cinderella."
Isabella: "And then you'd come save me like a Prince Charming. Stop being a nice guy."


Alistair: "Huh? You don't want me to be nice to you?"
Isabella: "Let's go, Adrianna."


Alistair: "What was with the attitude?"


Xayden: "Something else must have happened while she was taken away...ew, Sherman, there's a frog leg sticking out of your mouth. Eat it please."


Bernadette: "I am trying to eat here. Apple pie is sinful enough. I don't want to hear about eating animal parts."


Sherman: "It is a delicacy. You plebs cannot appreciate it."


Xayden: "Gross. He just left his plate here."
Alistair: "Going back to what we were saying, you think Isa was told something? That's why she suddenly dislikes me?"
Xayden: "I'm just speculating. You would have to ask her yourself to find out the truth."


Bernadette: "Good morning Cedric. A burger isn't the best way to start the day."
Cedric: "Get lost. You're not my mama."


Cedric: "Mama...you should be here with me."


Xayden: "Thanks Angel."
Bernadette: "Do you feel like talking, Cedric?"
Alistair: "I guess that's a no. Let's leave him alone."


Cedric: "I'm the reason you're in this state today. I don't deserve to eat good food and have fun while you're suffering at home."


Isabella: "I danced with Alistair the night before. It was magical. I thought...this sounds silly, but I thought it may have been love at first sight. But then Adrianna told me this morning about how he just wants to get into my panties. Does he think I am loose? I am disappointed but I should have known better. He's just like all the other men. He thinks he can get any woman he wants because of his looks."

*
*
*


Isabella: "All my dresses are low-cut."


Alistair: "Isa. Are you in here?"
Isabella: "Eep!"


Isabella: "Knock! What if I was naked?"


Alistair: "Sorry. I just wanted to know why you were suddenly so hostile to me."


Isabella: "Why did you dance with me last night?"
Alistair: "Why not? You were stunning and are a graceful dancer. Of course my first dance had to be with you."


Isabella: "It wasn't because of some agenda?"


Alistair: "What agenda would I have? I just wanted to dance with the best. You were the belle of the ball. It was a shame you were pulled away."


Isabella: "I'm sorry. I think there was a misunderstanding."


Alistair: "I can't believe you would choose to believe whatever rumours you were fed instead of verifying it with me."
Isabella: "Don't get mad. I admit. It's my fault for jumping to conclusions."
Alistair: "They're just trying to play you. You can't fall for their trap."


Alistair: "How about this. I let you ask me anything. I promise to answer truthfully."


Isabella: "Why did you become a freelance actor?"


Alistair: "You're not going to ask if I'm the Mole?"
Isabella: "I'll figure that out eventually. I know you can't outright say it. It won't be fair."


Alistair: "Well, if you want to know, I became interested in acting as a teen, when I watched that action movie and thought, I want to be that guy. It's a pretty stupid reason."


Isabella: "No it's not. It's cute. Why freelance then?"


Alistair: "It's messy inside. Besides, I like freedom. The contracts are too binding for my liking."

*
*
*


Bernadette: "Hi Cedric. It's a lovely day, isn't it?"


Cedric: "Not really."


Bernadette: "Mind if I join you?"
Cedric: "Whatever. It's your legs."


Bernadette: "How are you feeling?"
Cedric: "I'm feeling nothing. Why are you asking me this?"


Bernadette: "I'm just concerned. I noticed you over the past few days and I think you seem to be troubled."


Bernadette: "Does it have something to do with your family?"


Cedric: "It's not your business."


Bernadette: "I don't want to push you if you don't feel like saying anything but know that I'll be willing to lend a listening ear and helping hand."


Cedric: "Why are you so nice to me?"
Bernadette: "I was a nurse. It's been ingrained in me to help everyone and care for them."


Cedric: "Do you know how to care for someone with..."


Cedric: "Nevermind. You won't understand."

*
*
*


Sherman: "Hmm...interesting."


Sherman: "It appears that the machine has malfunctioned."
Xayden: "Not really. I just need to shift my body weight a little and...there."


Sherman: "Test subject has managed to troubleshoot a technical fault on his own."
Xayden: "It wasn't really anything special. It was just because of the buil..."


Sherman: "You're good with technology."


Xayden: "I guess...I work with computers all the time in the office. And the photocopier always jams so I'm the one who fixes them."


Sherman: "Interesting. Subject shows signs of self-sufficiency."


Xayden: "Why did I agree to this?"


Sherman: "Because like me, you are invested in the pursuit of limitless knowledge for the progression of mankind...mainly me."


Xayden: "I don't feel comfortable."
Sherman: "You're not supposed to. It's science."


Sherman: "Now shut up and let me focus on taking notes on what this machine is capable of."


Sherman: "Can you stop making those electrifying noises? It's getting on my nerves."


Xayden: "Ugh..."


Sherman: "This is a dignified machine, not your bed. Stop moaning. Subject shows inability to control himself..."


Xayden: "Ugh..."


Xayden: "Hel...help..."


Sherman: "Oh my llama!"


Sherman: "What happened?"


Xayden: "I don't know. I think the setting was too high. It needs some tinkering to be safely used."


Xayden: "I'm fine though."
Sherman: "Who cares about you? I'm more concerned if the contraption is fried!"


Sherman: "Everything seems to be in place."
Xayden: "Thanks for the concern."


Sherman: "Every experiment is a successful one. That's a success too, I suppose."


Sherman: "I need to consolidate all this information and find out what I can do with all its power."

*
*
*


Adrianna: "What was that sound?"


Adrianna: "It sounded like an explosion. Did a meteorite land outside the house?"


Adrianna: "This will be big news!"



Xayden: "Sherman wanted to test out that machine in his room. I thought it was interesting so I agreed to be his guinea pig. Big mistake. I nearly lost my life and instead of asking if I was fine, he was more concerned about the blasted machine. Everyone treats me as dispensable here. They'll know. Soon, they'll all know."

*
*
*

It is time for the quiz. 10 questions about the identity of the Mole. Whoever knows the least is executed.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: How tall is the Mole?
A: 165cm
B: 166cm
C: 168cm
D: 175cm
E: 179cm
F: 181cm


Q3: What group was the Mole part of in Mission 3?
A: Group good at geography
B: Group of sneaks
C: Group of gamers

Q4: Was the Mole in a trio or duo in Mission 3?
A: Duo
B: Trio


Q5: Did the Mole see the followers in Mission 3?
A: Yes
B: No
C: Not Applicable

Q6: In Mission 4, what was the Mole's role?
A: Party guest
B: Thief
C: Sniper


Q7: Who did the Mole think the thief was in Mission 4?
A: Adrianna Willowinder
B: Alistair Raymond
C: Bernadette Sheridan
D: Cedric Quio
E: Isabella Moneira
F: Sherman Courdoin
G: Xayden Hold
H: The Mole was the thief

Q8: In Mission 4, did the Mole receive money from the party guests?
A: Yes
B: No



Q9: Could the Mole get exemptions in Mission 3 or Mission 4?
A: Yes
B: No


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Adrianna Willowinder
B: Alistair Raymond
C: Bernadette Sheridan
D: Cedric Quio
E: Isabella Moneira
F: Sherman Courdoin
G: Xayden Hold

*
*
*


"Tonight, one of you must leave. Two of you could have been exempted, but alas, the exemption eludes you. Who will be the one executed tonight?"



"Cedric Quio."




















































































































































































































"You are safe."


"Isabella Moneira."






















































































































































































































"You are safe."


"Alistair Raymond."























































































































































































































































"You are safe."


"Bernadette Sheridan."












































































































































































































































"You are safe."


"Sherman Courdoin."

























































































































































































































"You are safe."


"Xayden Hold, Adrianna Willowinder, one of you will be executed."


"Xayden Hold."













































































































































































































































































































































































































"You are safe."


"Adrianna Willowinder."
Adrianna: "Why is my name still called? Will I be safe?"























































































































































































































































"Unfortunately, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Adrianna: "Oh no! This is a disaster! It's the end of the world!"


Isabella: "This must be a heavy blow for her. She was so upset when Alethea was executed. I can't imagine how she's feeling now."


Sherman: "She was too noisy. At least I can finally enjoy some more peace and quiet."


Xayden: "I almost feel bad for her. It was down to her and me, and she didn't make it through. She was a very animated woman with unmatchable energy. It's a shame."


Adrianna: "Thanks for letting me be here guys. It was a lot of fun. I'm crying inside right now and I don't know how I'll survive this crushing defeat but I don't want to ruin my makeup. I'll look worse than the Beast on steroids. I feel guilty for abandoning Isabella but you go girl! You can do it! Good luck and DESTROY THAT MOLE! Okay, byee!"


"Thank you for joining, Adrianna. We hope to see you again."


Another woman has been executed. Did Adrianna fail to learn from her coalition partner's execution or was she too caught up in her web of exaggeration?

*
*
*

NEXT EPISODE...


Xayden: "Cedric, catch!"


Xayden: I hope he caught it."

***


Alistair: "Get ready Angel."


Alistair: "Catch!"
Bernadette: "Aah!"
Sherman: "So glad I'm out of the way."

***


Bernadette: "Is Cedric okay? Where is he going?"

***


Xayden: "PICK IT UP!"
Isabella: "Don't pick it up!"


Isabella: "Too late..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!