Tuesday 12 November 2013

3.03-My greatest nemesis

Welcome back to the Smole! Previously 12 contestants who showed their loyal support to the Smole went to Studio 4 to play Deal or No Deal. They earned 0/160 points, but Audrey the banker got an exemption thanks to that. In the execution, Egret got executed first. Who will be next?

Rory: “Delicious.”
Edison:” Though not healthy. Did you know that 76%...”
Esmeralda: “Statistics? Education. Yawn…Why are you even wear your formal wear to sleep?”
Edison: “I must be prepared for any latest discovery!”
Rory: “He’s cuckoo, like all sicentists.”

Charity: “I’m so hungry I’m gonna die! I hope the food I prepared hasn’t been eaten.”

Esmeralda: “And I’m friends with many celebrities.”
Valerie: “Okay. Are you going to eat that? ‘Cause it’s the last hot dog.”
Esmeralda: “Duh!”

Fiona: “I’m not the only cook in this house other than the mystery chef. I wonder who it is…wait, I should be thinking about the Mole instead.”
Charity: “This waffles taste so good!”













Charity: “In case you didn’t know, I’m actually Mei’s roommate. Yes, I’m a friend of the Mole. Teehee. I saw her success and I decided to support this show, so I went to protest at the court on trial day. I hate that Gerald. He’s my least favourite contestant for trying to sue the Mole and ruin it. He’s such a stuck-up, arrogant sore loser. Anyway, I hope to donate the money I earn to charity, just like how Mei chose to use her money for her mother. Speaking of which, I hope she’s okay. I give my blessings to Mdm. Leow, whom Mei is visiting now.”

***


This is the next mission. It’s like the Marshmallow Test, except replaced with waffles. Whoever chooses to take the waffles will take away 20 points from the 220 the contestants can earn. Obviously Charity had already failed that.

***

Edison: “What are waffles doing here?”
Edison: “It’s standing in my way of watching TV!”

Charity: “Ooh, more waffles. But I really shouldn’t. I had my share already.”

Tanya: “Who left this here? Well, if you guys are just going to stare at it, I’ll eat it.”

Charity: “Hey! Put that down!”
Edison: “Stop! In the name of science!”
“Put that down, Tanya.”
Tanya: “All right.”
“Return it to its original position.”
Tanya: “Stop being so naggy!”












Tanya: “I didn’t know it was a mission at that time. I was just thinking about eating it until the host told me to put it down. I thought something was up so I obeyed. But I was just hungry! My appetite has increased lately though, I wonder what it could be…I hope it’s not a baby! Rory and I aren’t prepared for children yet!”

Edison: “That’s it. I’m going to look at those flowers instead….No, I think I should read about them.”

***

Jin: “Time to record down in my journal…Do I smell waffles?”
Jin: “Oh no! My greatest nemesis! Must resist urge!”
Jin: “Must have control…don’t look at it.”
Esmeralda: “Waffles?”
Valerie: “Hmm…”
Esmeralda: “I’d much prefer a dance.”
Jin: “I’ll dance with you, if it helps to distract me.”



Valerie: “Oh my gosh….so much butter! So much fat! I want to barf!”













Valerie: “I’m actually bulimic. I know it sounds strange, but it’s true! I’ve grown to be bulimic after realising how much weight I put on, so that I can lose the weight. I know it’s unhealthy, but I need to lose weight! That’s why I accepted when producers asked if I wanted to join. I’m hoping the money can be used for surgery or some treatment.”

***

Tanya: “I…I think I’m pregnant, Rory.”
Rory: “You are? That’s excellent!”
Tanya: “No it’s not!”
Rory: “Really? We’ve always wanted children, you k now. And…”
Tanya: “Oh don’t do that face. You’re too cute. Okay, I’ll have as many babies as you want.”
Rory: “Women are just that indecisive and easily manipulated.”

***

Rory: “Ooh, waffles.”
Charity: “Hello? Downstairs? Don’t you know that I’m currently busy?”



Edison: “Dance with me, Valerie, for you are the petal of a rose, the sun in the sky, the apple of my eye…”
Valerie: “Okay, fine. Just don’t remind me of food.”


13 more minutes until the mission is over. So far 3 have fallen to the trap.

***



Alexander: “Oh Audrey, you look so sexy. Meow!”
Audrey: “You don’t mind that I’m divorced?”








Alexander: “That’s my answer. In case it wasn’t clear I can do it again.”
Audrey: “No need to, hehe..”


Charity: “I’m trying to resist…Forget it, I’m going to the kitchen instead.”

Charity: “Woah.”
Alexander: “Oh…uh…hi Charity. Lovely name you got there.”
Jin: “Oh…am I interrupting something here?”

Audrey: “Why did you look at her like that? And why did you compliment her? I thought I was the only one in your heart?”
Charity: “Kiss me.”
Jin: “Woah, what?”
Alexander: “You are! See, they’re madly in love!”

Audrey: “You’re right. I shouldn’t have doubted you.”
Alexander: “Let’s show them how madly in love we are!”



Jin: “What was that about?”
Charity: “Shh! I’ll explain later. Just play along with me.”


Charity: “Of course I’d love to go to the movies sometime!”
Jin: “Huh? Oh, uh…what movie would you like to watch?”

***

“Time’s up! Mission over!”
All: “Mission?”

“That’s right. The waffles on the table was actually a mission. The mission was to not eat the waffles. 3 of you failed that, namely Rory, Tanya and Charity. I consider Tanya as failed since she almost ate the whole thing, but if she did nobody else could eat it, so I stopped her. Meaning you earn 190 points, totalling up to 190/280 points. It’s a bad start, guys.”


Edison: “I was extremely shocked when I heard that it was a mission. Good thing I didn’t eat it! Hmm, good study on the human mind and its susceptibility to temptations…”

***

Jin: “Now can you tell me what that was all about?”
Charity: “You see, I don’t trust that Alexander. And he was staring at all the wrong places when looking at Audrey and me. I wanted to get him off my back, so…”
Jin: “So you decide to use me as a handy tool.”
Charity: “No, it’s not that, it’s….”
Jin: “I understand. I don’t trust that fellow too. I can teach you a few martial arts tricks if you want to defend yourself. I can’t be here to help you all the time.”
Charity: “Really? Thanks! So…I hope you don’t mind.”
Jin: “Like I said, I understand.”
Charity: “Shall we form a coalition?”
Jin: “Fine by me.”



Charity: “Thanks. I appreciated that."











Jin: “I don’t know why, but my heart palpitated quickly from that kiss on. Is it love?  I need to figure out my feelings. Maybe I was focused too much on my career that I never spent time to look for love, so it found me instead. I don’t want to think about that right now. I shall discuss the Mole--- I have no idea who it is. But I shall figure out. Tanya is a prime suspect, because she chose the highest prize in the first mission. It may have been luck, but I don’t believe the gods are shining on her. Also, she wanted to finish the whole plate. Maybe that would have cost us all 220 points! Tanya is suspicious.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!