Saturday 9 November 2013

2.12-Drown my sorrows alone



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: What did the Mole eat today?
A: Waffles
B: Autumn Salad
C: Unknown
Q3: Did the Mole earn an exemption in this mission?
A: Yes
B: No

Q4: Did the Mole ride in the red or yellow van?
A: Red
B: Yellow

Q5: Did the Mole drive in the mission?
A: Yes
B: No

Q6: Where was the Mole seated in the vans?
A: Front row
B: Back row
Q7: Did the Mole pick a case from the first row in the mission?
A: Yes
B: Now

Q8: Did the Mole pick the higher value cases in the mission?
A: Yes, more than once
B: Yes, once
C: No

Q9: Did the Mole win the banker in the mission?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole was the banker

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Mei Leow
B: Carter Leon
C: Susan Angels
D: Dennis Coralis
E: Casey Eughberton

***




“Good job to you 5 for making it this far. This afternoon-evening is the time for one of you to leave. Who shall it be?”


“Casey.”
Casey: “Huh?”
“For finding the hidden door to enter and opening it twice, you earn the secret exemption. That means both Casey and Dennis have the exemption.”
Casey: “Woo!”


“So, Carter Leon, please step forward.”

















































































































Carter: “I’m safe!”



“Susan Angels, please come forward. Either you or Mei will be leaving now, if you guys aren’t the mole. Who will it be? You or she?”
Susan: “Selfishly speaking, of course I should stay. I’m more competent than her. I fought my way up when nobody thought I could. She didn’t do much.”
Mei: “Hey!”
Susan: “I don’t care what the reason for playing is. You need to earn your place.”












































































































































































“You are executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”
Susan: “Bah!”


Susan: “Well, I did have lots of fun. I guess I really didn’t need the money, but I enjoyed the experience. Good luck to the remaining players. I have an idea of who the mole is now. I’m confident of my guess.”


Casey: “Argh!”












Casey: “I’m drenched and I’m cold on the inside and outside. This house is getting smaller and smaller in numbers. It’s getting colder. I kind of miss fighting with Kathleen. At least something was happening. Now it feel so lonely and cold. I’m not friends with any of the remaining people. Perhaps I should form a coalition with Mei. I mean, she’s a nice person, but I offended her from the start. I can try. I just want to win and go home.”


Dennis: “What’s wrong buddy?”
Carter: “I’m stressed. I’m upset. You?”
Dennis: “Nervous about the finals. Will we make it to the end?”

Dennis: “Good luck. I’m going to shower.”
Carter: “Yeah, let me drown my sorrows alone.”












Carter: “I’m here again. Anyway, I just feel stressed out. I’m so close, but I want to give up. I prefer my own job, even if it was just a mediocre pay and boisterous children. I’m upset too. Things never go my way. I lost my coalition partner, more than 1, and now my crush has left me. Is she so desperate to leave me? Whatever. I just want to let loose and go wild, even if it means being disgraced. I don’t care. I need to breathe!”






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!