Monday 4 November 2013

2.05-Where were you Kathleen?













Mei: “Ah! Bad hair day! It must be the bed! And the shampoo and conditioner here! I hope the others don’t mind."

Guy: “Why are you so interested in drinks?”
Carter: “Because I couldn’t drink before. I had to work 5 days a week, meaning only 2 days of drinking.”
Guy: “You should hang out with Nick then.”
Carter: “No, I heard he wants to kick the habit.”


Mei: “What are you writing?”
Nick: “Not for you to know.”

Kathleen: “Ew! Who didn’t wash up?”
Guy: “Gee, I wonder who was here last night snacking and then not cleaning up? Oh right, you.”

Dennis: “The difference between you and me is that you’re a spendthrift while I’m frugalistic.”
Guy: “That’s why we should be great friends! Look on the bright side, it makes us more unique.”

***

Carter: “What’s this?”
“I see you found it. This is your next mission. Tell the others that there is a bomb within the house. One of the wires within these 4 lights can help defuse it, while the other 3 set it off. Their job is to choose the one that can help defuse it. If they choose correctly, 50 points are earned, making this worth 400 points. You guys are doing well with 280 points, but this will sure set things apart.”
Carter: “Gulp.”


Nick: “So which wire will you choose?”
Dennis: “I don’t know. I don’t believe they will have a bomb within here.”
Mei: “Neither do I, but you’ll never know. For all you know they might put it in the kitchen!”

Casey: “This is dangerous! How could they!”

Carter: “Guys! You need to make this quick! We have to make a decision by 1 or the bomb might go off!”


Kathleen: “You believe that nonsense Carter?”
Carter: “No, but we’ll lose points.”













Casey: “I for one don’t care whether they really put a bomb. It’s like the end of the world thing, just media hype. Either way I still have to do chores, which I’m used to. On another note, my coalition with Gerald ended quick. I need to find another partner or work on my own. Perhaps Susan.”

Casey: “Oh now my alarm rings.”


Kathleen: “Do you exercise? You look so fit!”
Carter: “A bit…yeah.”



Susan: “Grr! I want to punch this thing!”


Casey: “Good job Susan. Now the house is going to flood and go up in flames at the same time. It’s almost like the rain entered in here.”
Susan: “You’re exaggerating. I’ll fix it.”

Susan: “Yaaa!”

Casey: “I haven’t painted for a long time, my skills are rusty.”

Susan: “Finally.”


Susan: “Time to clean up this mess.”

Casey: “I hope everything’s all right.”


Susan: “I fixed it Casey!”
Casey: “Good job! I underestimated you. Say, want to form a coalition?”
Susan: “Sure, I guess. Nobody’s asked me yet. Who do you think is the mole?”
Casey: “I think either Mei or Nick.”
Susan: “Why?”
Casey: “Feelings.”
Susan: “I see. Based on feeling, I think Guy is the mole. ”
Casey: “I’m thinking of the red candle as the one to defuse. You?”
Susan: “I’ll follow you.”


Kathleen: “So you like technology?”
Dennis: “Yeah…heh.”

Kathleen: “Can I visit your house sometime?”
Dennis: “Erm…oh Guy! Thank goodness you’re here!”













Dennis: “I’m really uncomfortable with Kathleen around. I’m sure all the guys are. She asked me if I wanted to be in a coalition with her. I politely rejected. I’m thinking of forming a coalition with Guy and Carter.”



***

“And results!
Mei chose the brown candle.
Kathleen chose the yellow candle.
Nick chose the yellow candle.
Guy chose the brown candle.
Dennis chose the red candle.
Carter chose the yellow candle.
Casey chose the red candle.
Susan chose the red candle.
The answer is:


















































































































The pink one is wrong. Fortunately nobody chose that.
The brown one is also wrong. Guy and Mei chose wrongly.










































































































































The red one is also wrong. Dennis, Casey and Susan chose wrongly as well. The correct answer is the yellow one. Good job to those who chose it. That means 150 points are added, which is pathetic. You guys now have 430/680 points. Which is still all right. But you won’t be for long.”


***

Carter: “I heard an explosion in the kitchen! And fire!”

Carter: “Mei was right!”
Casey: “Yikes!”
Carter: “It’s all put out now, don’t worry.”
Nick: “Phew. I don’t want to die so early.”

Nick: “You’re my saviour Carter! I’m forever indebted to you.”
Carter: “What?”
Nick: “You were so brave! Can we form a coalition?”
Carter: “If that’s all, then sure.”


Mei: “Where were you Kathleen? There was an explosion and fire!”
Kathleen: “I was outside. I didn’t know what happened.”

Kathleen: “By the way, I always wanted to say you look ugly. Like this.”
Mei: “How dare you!”














Mei: “I can’t believe that Kathleen! She was conveniently absent during the fire and then she insulted me! I’m on to her. She doesn’t seem serious about playing anyway. She keeps trying to flirt with all the guys, especially Dennis.”


Susan: “Must keep in tip top shape in case of emergency.”
Casey: “I didn’t see Kathleen. This is going in the journal.”

Guy: “Oh man, I can’t believe I walked in on her! And I was going to ask how she painted such a beautiful painting. Well, there goes that chance.”

***

Kathleen: “Casey, there you are! How could you steal my husband from me! Cradle-snatcher!”
Casey: “How dare you call me a cradle-snatcher!”
Mei: “What? How can you say that Kathleen! You’re the one!”
Casey: “Mei! I can handle this on my own.”

Casey: “I don’t want to fight on national television.”




Casey: “But I must make things clear.”






Casey: “He’s mine! Not yours!”
Kathleen: “No, he’s mine!”
Casey: “I’m not going to argue with you.”
Kathleen: “You will eventually.”

***

It's time for the Mole Quiz.


Pot: 430/680

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!