Saturday 9 November 2013

2.14-I hope you don't think I'm the mole

Time for the Mole quiz!



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Did the Mole enter the diary room today?
A: Yes
B: No

Q3: Has the Mole touched his/her journal so far?
A: Yes
B: No

Q4: Is the Mole in a coalition?
A: Yes
B: No

Q5: In Mission 7, did the Mole answer a question correctly?
A: Yes
B: No

Q6: Where was the Mole seated in Mission 7 from left to right?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th

Q7: How many times did the Mole buzz in 1st?
A: 1
B: 2
C: 3

Q8: What was the colour of the Mole’s lamp in the mission?
A: Blue
B: Yellow

Q9: How many times did the Mole answer a question wrongly?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3 or more

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Mei Leow
B: Carter Leon
C: Dennis Coralis
D: Casey Eughberton

***


“Welcome to the final execution session. One of you will be leaving tonight, while the other 3 will head to the finals. Mei has her spot secure, meaning only 2 of you will join her. Who will it be? Dennis Coralis, step forward.”



Dennis: “This is scary. I’ve come so far.”
“You are….”


















































Dennis: “Safe! Haha!”



“Carter Leon, it’s your turn.”
Carter: “Oh boy.”
Dennis: “You can do it!”
“Either you or Casey will be going to the finale with Mei and Dennis. Who will it be?”
Carter: “Please please please please…”







































































































































































































“Congrats! You are going to the finale!”
Carter: “Boo-yeah!”



“That means that Casey Eughberton is the last to be executed. Sorry. Please pack your bags and leave.”
Casey: “So close!”


“How do you feel?”
Casey: “I was so close! I must have slipped up somewhere. I’m sure my suspicions are right. Perhaps I was too slow. Oh well, now I can check up on my family and make sure Kathleen isn’t up to mischief. And I can brag about how I beat her in the Smole! See ya!”


***


Carter: “We made it in to the finals together! Aren’t you happy?”
Dennis: “Of course! We chose the same answer, right?”
Carter: “Uh, sure.”
Dennis: “But I guess this means our coalition is over. Are we still friends?”
Carter: “Of course.”













Dennis: “Carter thought he could fool me. Well, I showed him that I’m not an idiot. I’m not taking this betrayal lightly. I broke off from his coalition at my first chance. I knew who the Mole was and he was going to dupe me into being executed. Good thing I didn’t follow him. That cunning fox. At this taage we should all know who the mole is now. Besides, it’s only right that we stop being in a coalition. And I was the one who initiated it anyway. It’s one man’s game now.”


Mei: “Hey guys. Good luck tomorrow.”
Dennis: “You don’t need it.”
Mei: “What’s that supposed to mean?”
Dennis: “Nothing.”
Mei: “I hope you don’t think I’m the mole. Because I’m not.”
Dennis: “We shall see who the mole is tomorrow.”




Stay tuned for the finale! Have you figured out who the Mole is yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!