Tuesday 19 November 2013

3.15-A clean sweep


Welcome to the Smole! Previously contestant Esmeralda had to guess who was hidden behind 3 doors. Within 2 questions she got them all right, earning 60 points, bringing the pot to 1520/2260. In the execution, Tanya was the next one to be executed. Charity suspected foul play between her coalition members. Is she right? Will one of her members go again?

“Guys, gather round.”

Esmeralda: “Seriously, there needs to be a better TV. I’m thinking plasma?”
Charity: “Stop being such a spoilt brat, Esmeralda! People in Strangetown don’t even have enough to eat, and here you are whining about an entertainment object? I can’t believe you’re so materialistic!”
“Fight later guys.”
“Your next mission is to play Monopoly. 4 of you will play, while 1 of you will run. The one to run will run all over Sunset Valley and then back home while the others play. When he/she comes back, the game ends. The one with the highest amount of money by then will earn an exemption. Anyone still in the game will earn 100 points. If the game is completed, a bonus of 400 points will be added. This is still worth 400 points though.”

 
Charity: “I’ll run.”
“Wait until the rest reach the table first, then run.”


Esmeralda: “How do you play this thing?”
Fiona: “Seriously? It’s so easy! Don’t even bother looking at the manual! You’re wasting time!”














Fiona: “Everyone was wasting time reading the manual even though I was pretty sure they knew how to play. They were all trying to sabotage. Am I the only one willing to play this game?”

“You can go now, Charity."

***

 
Fiona: “I’ll be the race car.”
Edison: “I’ll take the iron.”
Esmeralda: “I’ll be the wheelbarrow.”
Alexander: “That leaves me with the dog.”


***


 

Esmeralda: “I bid 120 Simoleons.”
Alexander: “I forfeit.”
Esmeralda: “That means I got Virginia Avenue!”

Fiona: “I want to initiate a trade with you, Edison. I’ll give you Connecticut for your Electric Company.”
Edison: “Electricity and light are very important!”
Fiona: “It’s worth it.”
Edison: “All right then.”

 
Edison: “I’ll give you 100 Simoleons as well.”
Alexander: “Seriously Eddy? Do you know how to play this game at all?”
Fiona: “This will be a clean sweep!”


Charity: “All right, I’m here. Time to start running!”

Fiona: “Oh no! 3 double rolls and I’m in jail!’

Edison: “I’ve got a monopoly. Time to invest buy building property to increase the rental value of…”
Esmeralda: “Enough Edison. Don’t be so whiny.”

 
Alexnader: “Esme, my dear. Let’s trade, shall we? Illinois for 50?”
Esmeralda: “Sounds like a fair deal.”
Fiona: “Fair deal? You should have squeezed him dry!”

Edison: “My turn! I build a house on Vermont Avenue, and everywhere else too.”


***



Edison: “Oh, I shall build again!”

Fiona: “Gah! I’m bankrupt! Anyone willing to lend?”
Esmeralda: “Nope.”
Fiona: “Fine! I’ll just have to mortgage my railroad then.”


Charity: “Must…keep…running.”


Fiona: “Now that I have money, you guys won’t mind me building a house on St. James and Tennessee, will you?”
Esmeralda: “In that case I shall build as well.”

 
Fiona: “Great! I’m bankrupt again! There must be something wrong with this game!”
Edison: “Don’t be a sore loser, Fiona. The manual says it’s right.”
Fiona: “Manual, Shmanual.”


Fiona: “I have to pay rent again? Stupid Edison! Why did you build so many houses?”
Edison: “It’s called a good investment. I must thank you for giving me Connecticut.”
Fiona: “Grr!”


Fiona: “Great! Now I’m in jail.”
Esmeralda: “Come join me.”

***


Charity: “I can make it!”

***

 
Edison: “I’ve decided to upgrade and build hotels instead.”

Edison: “Shall we trade? 100 Simoleons for Short Line, Esmeralda.”
Esmeralda: “Hmm….okay then, hubby.”


Esmeralda: “I’m going to build on Virginia now.”


***


Esmeralda: “Ugh, this is so unfair!”


Fiona: “Now I’m heavily in debt again. I’ll never be able to win.”
Alexander: “Rubbish, Fiona dear!”


Charity: “Huff….”

***


Edison: “Hotels everywhere! I’m the richest in the land!”
Esmeralda: “How unfair! I should be the richest!”


Fiona: “Seriously, there’s something wrong if I’m the only one constantly getting bankrupt.”
Edison: “Blame yourself for not reading the manual.”

***

 
Fiona: “I’m sent to jail again? Nevermind, I’ll be sure to win either way.”
Alexander: “I’ll visit you my fair maiden.”


Edison: “Esmeralda dear, will you pass me your Mediterranean Avenue for this Get out of Jail Free card?”
Esmeralda: “Of course! Anything for my husband.”


Charity: “Almost there!”

***


Edison: “500!”
Esmeralda: “Edison! Stop acting like the rich kid!”
Edison: “Sorry, but it feels tremendously great to be in power and to have lots of money.”


Edison: “Alexander, how does that feel?”
Alexander: “I’m not judging.”


Edison: “The verdict is clear! I win that plot of land!”


Charity: “Finally! Time to go back home now.”
















Esmeralda: “I’ve never been in here, have I? Now, where was I? Oh right, that Edison is such a jerk! I give into him this time and he starts acting all high and mighty! Why did I even marry him? He could very well be the Mole! I’m beginning to regret all my decisions.”

 ***

Charity: “I’m back guys!”
“The game is over. Charity has returned.”
Fiona: “Bah humbug!”

“Now go and take the quiz. It’s getting late.”


Credits to Monopoly for iPad for all the Monopoly pics. Though I'm missing a few, namely those whenever Fiona is bankrupt as well as one trade between Esmeralda and Edison. Suspicious...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!