Thursday 5 May 2016

25.18-My eyes brighten at the sight of money


In the last mission, Angela had to expose the secret bags that the other 5 contestants had hidden around town. She managed to find Youdina and Quentin's bag, earning 125/180 points for the group. Martin earned 25 points and Madeleine earned 30 points. Rupert earned 0 points since his bag had nothing to begin with. The pot now has 1265/1800 points. The contestants are now in the midst of taking the quiz.


Q1: Is the Non-Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Does the Non-Mole wear spectacles?
A: Yes
B: No


Q3: Does the Non-Mole have dyed hair?
A: Yes
B: No

Q4: Before Mission 9, what did the Non-Mole eat?
A: Black Chilli
B: Pancakes


Q5: In Mission 9, which car did the Non-Mole drive?
A: White
B: Black
C: Grey
D: Brown
E: The Non-Mole did not drive



Q6: In Mission 9, where did the Non-Mole hide the bag?
A: Fishing Spot
B: Graveyard
C: Dumpster
D: Park
E: The Non-Mole was the finder

Q7: In Mission 9, was the Non-Mole the finder or hider?
A: Finder
B: Hider


Q8: In Mission 9, how many points was the Non-Mole's bag worth?
A: 0
B: 25
C: 30
D: 50
E: 75
F: The Non-Mole did not have a bag

Q9: In Mission 9, was the Non-Mole's bag found?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Non-Mole was the finder



Q10: Who is the Non-Mole?
A: Youdina Sunplaak
B: Angela Duschwitz
C: Quentin Caballero
D: Martin Abernathy
E: Madeleine Lewis
F: Rupert Horrowitz

Q11: Are you willing to take 1,300,000 Simoleons home but leave the game immediately?*
*This question will not be counted towards your final score
A: Yes
B: No

***



Madeleine: "I'm so excited!"


Madeleine: "My eyes brighten at the sight of money."


Madeleine: "I will walk away with cash, guaranteed!"


Youdina: "I wonder who will walk away with the money?"

***


"Congratulations on making it to the final 6. As you may have noticed, this ceremony is a little different. I have a proposal for you all. You may spend 200 points from your personal pots to stop the execution and hopefully nobody leaves, or you may choose not to touch your money and let the execution proceed. How the 200 points are divided are up to you."


Madeleine: "I think it's a worthy cause stop the execution."
Martin: "Are you mad? I'm sick and tired of seeing all your faces every day."


Youdina: "I know we've grown closer--most of us, at least--and so it's harder to give up anyone. And I don't want anyone to leave. But how will we split the points? This is a selfish game. Nobody will be willing to take all 200 points for the team. Not the Moles."
Quentin: "I think if we all chip in, then there won't be an issue. Right Rupert?"
Rupert: "Of course."


Madeleine: "Let's put this to the vote. All those in favour of sabotaging the execution, please raise your hand."
Rupert: "I can't say no."
Quentin: "I'm all for stopping the execution."
Youdina: "Me too."
Madeleine: "As do I. It looks like we have a majority. Martin, you have been overruled."


Angela: "Okay, how do we divide. 200 is not divisible by 6."
Madeleine: "Hmm..."
Martin: "Well why not you sacrifice all your points?"
Angela: "You are crazy."
Madeleine: "Everyone needs to contribute, based on the amount they have. Let me calculate briefly..."


Madeleine: "Rupert has the most points, right? Then he shall contribute the most. 50 points. Eugenia has the next most amount so she can pay 40 points. Angela and I will give 30 points. Martin, you pay 20 points and Quentin contributes 10 points."
Martin: "I'm not paying the most, so fine."
Angela: "You actually listened to reason for once."

"So it has been decided. You have successfully sabotaged the execution and stopped it from happening. However, there is another twist.'


"Over there is a bag of money. We asked if you would be willing to walk away with 1,300,000 Simoleons and quit the Smole. Someone had picked yes. Since the execution has been stopped, that contestant will walk away with the money. If the execution had continued, the one who left would take home the money because someone had picked yes. In fact, more than one of you did."


"Youdina Sunplaak,"


"Madeleine Lewis,"


"and Angela Duschwitz. The one leaving with the money is..."










































































































































































































"Youdina Sunplaak."


Angela: "Why does she take the money?"
Madeleine: "What is the criteria? I demand transparency!"
"A random number generator."


Youdina: "I think I made the right choice."
Rupert: "Why, Eugenia?"
"To clarify, she was not the Non-Mole."


Martin: "Excellent. I don't have to see your ugly face when I wake up in the morning any more!"


Martin: "Yes!"
Youdina: "And I don't have to be woken by your noise any more. Now I need to go change first."

***


Youdina: "Good riddance to Martin."


Youdina: "Better not forget the money."


Youdina: "Honestly, I am not confident that I can make it further. I am sorry Rupert, but I chose to take the money for my family. At least this provides security and I know I am actually taking away something. I sincerely wish good luck to all and may the best Mole win."


Rupert: "I feel betrayed...all my coalition partners left, one by one. I'm too scarred to trust anyone any more, especially if they want to form a coalition."

***


Madeleine: "What is that supposed to mean?"


Martin: "Don't give me that face."


Martin: "We all know you're the Non-Mole."


Martin: "Your acting may have fooled those two sheep under you, but they're not getting past me. You look like a clown, like this."


Madeleine: "I'm going to punch you if you don't shut up."
Martin: "And I'll murder you if you do. Literally."

***


Youdina has left! Could the Non-Mole be single?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!