Sunday 3 September 2017

34.06-You are the problem


In the mission, the contestants were split into two groups to answer trivia questions. One group was unaware of the implications and thought a correct answer warranted points while the other was told that a correct answer cost points. In the end, the second group failed to block two penalties, leading to 80/200 points for the pot tentatively, until Felix's identity is known. The group may not be that great at trivia but hopefully they are knowledgeable about the Mole. Otherwise, they'd be sent packing.

***


Kairel: "That was a fun mission, even if we were completely in the dark and lost 20 points. We got to stretch our minds and learn new stuff. So far, it's been an exciting journey for me and I'm quickly making friends."


Lily: "Perfect scenery to paint."


Lily: "Wait, I should go and make breakfast first before anyone else does."


Lily: "I never told anyone but so far the breakfasts have not been up to par."


Felix: "Abby used to be a sound sleeper too."
Lewis: "Oh give up already, would you? It's just my luck to have chosen this room."


Felix: "Every night I dream of Abby. On some nights she comes and whispers into my ear about the good times and who the Mole is. But sometimes I get nightmares which wakes the rest of my roommates up. I feel bad about it."


Maggie: "So, you're a lawyer, right?"
James: "Need any of my services?"


Maggie: "Not at the moment, but I do imagine a lawyer coming in handy some day."


James: "My fees will be high though. I hope you can afford them. In fact, I should start charging you for consultation. After all, time is money."


Darren: "Maggie, oh Maggie...oh, did I stop anything?"


Maggie: "Argh. I'm not in the mood right now to listen to you."


Maggie: "You play with women like you play with noodles. I had enough of you."
Darren: "What's wrong with her?"


James: "Maybe you are the problem. You've been flirting with everyone."


Darren: "But what is wrong? I love them all. I have multiple wives back at home."
James: "Well polygamy isn't acceptable here."
Darren: "Poly what?"


James: "I'd never expect you to be a user. You're just playing with them, aren't you? Including your many wives back at home?"
Darren: "Would you believe me if I told you I genuinely love them all?"


James: "Like I believe you. There's no way you can love all of them equally as much."


Darren: "How dare you!"
James: "You slapped me? I can sue you for that."


Darren: "No please don't. I'm sorry. I just got very mad when you accused me."

James: "I can let it drop if you pay me compensation of a million Simoleons."


Darren: "Wha--what? But I do not have that many money!"

James: "Then I guess I'll see you in court."
Darren: "What just happened?"


Darren: "Wait! You seem very troubled. Maybe I can help?"


Darren: "It seems as though we both got problems."
James: "Not me. I chose this path."


Darren: "Are you tight on money? I do not have a lot but maybe I can lend you some."
James: "If you want to give it to me, then I'll happily take it. But if you think I'm going to start pouring my heart out to someone I barely know, think again."


Lewis: "Are you...fishing in a pool?"
Maggie: "For all my noodles and other goodies I stashed."


Lewis: "Oh that's right. You're a criminal. I've never seen someone so proud to admit it before. Where's you IQ?"


Maggie: "Don't talk to be about IQ. I have more than you to know that it's still a job. There's no difference. We're all just trying to live."
Lewis: "But there are so many jobs you can take."


Maggie: "Then why aren't you a chef? Or a pilot?"


Lewis: "Because I don't have the requisite skills."


Maggie: "My point exactly."


Lewis: "Excuses. You're just being lazy."
Maggie: "Then I can say the same about you."


Janice: "Excellent. Operation Sneaker is smoothly underway. Now where is her journal?"


Janice: "Why does Lily have a phone in her room?'


Janice: "Maybe I can find some secret conversation between her and producers."


Darren: "I heard that over here, one man can only love one woman, not two or more."
Kairel: "By right."
Darren: "Right? Why not left?"
Kairel: "You're a funny guy."

***


Kairel: "You're more fun than some people even though you're quiet."


Kairel: "At least you don't isolate yourself and bury yourself in books."


Kairel: "Like come on. I'm all for being transported to a different realm but this is taking it too far."


Lily: "Don't be like that. He lost his wife. It must be devastating for him."


Felix: "Just ignore them. They don't know what it's like."


James: "I'm cold blooded. I don't care what happens to my clients or the opposite side's client as long as I win the case. It's just his luck. He's in the minority. How can one man fight a giant corporation?"
Lewis: "Just because it's a minority, just because it's an anomaly, just because it's one case doesn't mean it's not significant. It's still one human. It's still one life. Who is to say that one life isn't worth more than that of ten others?"


Lewis: "James and I were talking about that big case that hit the news, the one about the oil spill and a fisherman decided to sue but lost. Apparently James was the defendant's lawyer? The poor fisherman's entire livelihood was affected and James didn't care about that. It's unethical lawyers like him that ruin the whole industry and allow evil to proliferate."


Gladys: "Hmm...I am not in charge of China but maybe I can arrange a meeting to discuss your concerns."
Darren: "Really? Thank you so much, Gladys."

***


Janice: "Oh brother."


Janice: "For Pete's sake, get over it already, will you?"


Janice: "She's not coming back. Forget and move on and live life normally and stop caring so much or something. Stop dressing like you've stayed in bed for two months."


Felix: "The hollowness of life breeds apathy."
Janice: "What?"


Felix: "I will never let her go. I live for her. The moment I stop caring is the moment I lose my purpose in life."
Janice: "I'm outta here. Someone get him a mop."


Felix: "Abby..."


Felix: "Why must you leave me?"

***

Time for the quiz.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: Is the Mole bespectacled?
A: Yes
B: No


Q3: What is the Mole's height?
A: 1.60m
B: 1.65m
C: 1.69m
D: 1.72m
E: 1.75m
F: 1.78m
G: 1.80m


Q4: Which car did the Mole take in Mission 3?
A: Yellow
B: Blue
C: Pink


Q5: In Mission 3,  was the Mole in the first classroom (unaware of penalty) or second (aware of penalty)?
A: First
B: Second


Q6: In Mission 3, where was the Mole seated?
A: Front of classroom
B: Middle of classroom
C: Back of classroom


Q7: Which category did the Mole handle in Mission 3?
A: Literature
B: Music
C: Sport
D: Geography
E: Others


Q8: How many questions did the Mole answer correctly in Mission 3?
A: 1
B: 2


Q9: Who handled the same category as the Mole in Mission 3?
A: Gabriel Ruen
B: Kairel St. James
C: Darren Yap
D: Felix Kuchappe
E: James Christian Sol
F: Lewis Stewart
G: Maggie Noodles
H: Lily Flowerina
I: Gladys Delmeer-Gomez
J: Janice Ilien


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Gabriel Ruen
B: Kairel St. James
C: Darren Yap
D: Felix Kuchappe
E: James Christian Sol
F: Lewis Stewart
G: Maggie Noodles
H: Lily Flowerina
I: Gladys Delmeer-Gomez
J: Janice Ilien

***


Darren: "I do not write a lot in my notebook. I do not like studying a lot. And in the last mission the majority voted for Felix. I trust them."


"Today one more of you will be leaving us. Who will it be?"



























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































"And the last one safe is..."



















































































































"Gladys Delmeer-Gomez. Darren Yap, unfortunately you are the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Janice: "Well good riddance. He was such a playboy. I didn't expect him to last very long."


Darren: "I do not know how I am wrong unless the majority is wrong. But it has been enjoyable. Everybody please come and visit the north some time."


Gladys: "He was a very unique individual and full of culture. It is a shame we could not get to learn more about his rich heritage."
Lily: "He was nice."


Darren: "Bye everyone and good luck."


Gabriel: "Bye!"


"Thank you for joining the Smole. We hope to see you soon."


"Congratulations on surviving another execution. There are now only nine of you left, but both Moles are still in the game. Darren was not a Mole. So who is?"

Both Moles are still in the game but not Darren. Will a Mole be executed next or will both stay to wreak havoc?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!