Tuesday 25 April 2017

30.10-We can't win


In the mission, the contestants were split up. Sylvester and Sebastian was joined by the newest player Michelle Brack and together they had to broadcast a message to the other contestants. They could choose to tell them the correct location, which is the lighthouse, to earn 100 points, but instead they chose to get an exemption by leading them to the Non-Recycling Centre instead. 3 are exempt. Who will be leaving next? Could the Mole have been executed already, making Michelle a Mole's Accomplice?

***

Day 19



Esther: "I do not think it's fair that we start from sctach while someone just joins in halfway and vies for the grand prize. She had her chance in Season 26."


Joseph: "I just can't get rid of that stench."


Sebastian: "I can finally relax."


Michelle: "I need to work doubly hard even though I'm safe. Haven't got to thank those two for granting me an exemption."

***


Sylvester: "I feel so much more at ease knowing that I won't be executed. Wait, I hear something behind me...is that...the nerve of them."


Sylvester: "I can't believe Sebastian. I stumbled upon his secret. It turns out that he has a secret coalition with London. I don't think he's the Mole as this screams 'desperate' to me. I can't believe he's trying to play both sides and use me. I'll show him. If he wants to be two-faced, then I'll do the same."

***
Day 20


Sylvester: "I'll cut you into pieces and chop you up. Nobody defies me."


Michelle: "Did I come at the wrong time?"


Sylvester: "No, you actually came at the perfect time. You've just joined and I know you need information."
Michelle: "Are you saying what I think you're saying?"
Sylvester: "Are you in?"


Michelle: "Hmm...I usppose it wouldn't hurt. After all, you did offer me safety."


Sylvester: "One more thing. I would like this to be private."
Michelle: "Sure. Oh, never realised how high-tech this fridge is."


Sylvester: "Watch your back, Sebastian. I'll take that knife you stabbed on my back and plunge it straight into yours."


Danielle: "It's probably not Angel. We know it's not Rachel or Jake either. That leaves London."


Esther: "That is too risky. Angel and I didn't even hear anything. It's Angel's fault."


Angel: "Oh, it's my fault? Says the one who refused to admit she was on the wrong track. I can't believe they're trampling all over me."


Danielle: "But the Mole surely knows that the Non-Recycling Centre was the wrong place, so if it's Angel, why would she bother trying so hard to not let you listen to the broadcast?"
Esther: "You don't trust me?"
Danielle: "No, if there's one person I can trust in this game, it's you."


Angel: "I really miss Damien. He's right. People like us, we can't win. They're ungrateful folks. I try to be nice to them and what do I get in return? Their distrust and suspicion. I even heard that Sylvester tried to rally everyone to pick me to get rid of me! Why would they think I'm the Mole? Fine. No more Nice Woman."


London: "I didn't really--hic!--suspect her, but I still put down her name anyway...hic. Who did--hic--you put?"
Sebastian: "I made a switch--hic! I had--hic!--Jake on--hic!--my mind."


London: "At least--hic!--we can say it's not--hic!--Michelle."


Sebastian: "You sound funny...hic!"


London: "You did it too!"
Sebastian: "Bwahahahaha!"


London: "Hic! I'm doing it too!"
Sebasitan: "Hic!"


Sebastian: "Maybe we shouldn't have drunk so much...hic!"
London: "Hahaha! You sound really--hic--hilarious."


London: "Wanna go to--hic--my room? I have a double bed all--hic!--to myself."
Sebastian: "Mon dieu! You are so loose! I have my--hic!--morals, you know. Hic."


Sebastian: "And what if--hic!--you have AIDS?"

***


Joseph: "Michelle, right? Nice to meet you. I'm Joseph. I don't think we had a chance to talk yet."
Michelle: "Oh, we haven't. It's been a hectic three days for me. But I know all about you. I was watching all of you at home. I have a lot of information, especially from Rachel's perspective. Want to hear it?"
Joseph: "What's the catch?"
Michelle: "You share your info too. And I want this to be private."
Joseph: "Hmm...deal."
Michelle: "I knew you were a straightforward guy."

Michelle: "I'm a socialite. It's my job to establish and maintain contacts and an extensive network of friends and acquaintances. I'm just doing what I need to to survive."



Angel: "Damien left some of the soporific behind...maybe I can drown those who crossed my path. If you don't appreciate a nice Angel, then you'll have to deal with a nasty one. Muahahaha."

***


Sebastian: "Are you--hic--ready for the quiz later? Good luck, you all will--hic--need it, suckers."
Joseph: "Sebastian is so obnoxious when he's drunk."

***



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: When did the Mole join Season 30?
A: Day 1
B: Day 18


Q3: On the night of Day 16, during the execution, which row was the Mole seated in?
A: The row closest to the TV
B: Middle row
C: Back row


Q4: In Mission 5, what car did the Mole take?
A: Green
B: Blue
C: Yellow
D: Taxi
E: Unknown


Q5: In Mission 5, did the Mole drive?
A: Yes
B: No
C: Unknown



Q6: In Mission 5, was the Mole on a boat?
A: Yes
B: No


Q7: In Mission 5, who was with the Mole?
A: Hazel Jessicarnation
B: Danielle Florian
C: Angel Stewart
D: Sebastian Aalend
E: The Mole is one of the above


Q8: In Mission 5, did the Mole reach the junkyard?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole was not supposed to go to the junkyard


Q9: In Mission 5, did the Mole find or receive an exemption?
A: The Mole found an exemption
B: The Mole received an exemption
C: The Mole did not find or receive an exemption

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Sebastian Aalend
B: Michelle Brack
C: Esther Chance
D: Danielle Florian
E: Hazel Jessicarnation
F: Sylvester Lindon
G: Joseph Phine
H: Angel Stewart
I: London Yorkshire

***


"Three exempt. That means a higher chance for the rest to go home. Who will be the unlucky one?"


"Hazel Jessicarnation, you..."

































































































































































































































"...are not going home tonight."
Hazel: "Yipee!"


"Danielle Florian, unfortunately..."











































































































































































































































"...you are safe."
Danielle: "What do you mean 'unfortunately'?"


"Angel Stewart."
Angel: "I really hope that I made the right move."




















































































































































































"Safe."
Angel: "Oh, oh thank god."


"Only three left."
Sebastian: "This--hic!--will be interesting."
"Joseph Phine."




































































































































































"You are safe."


"That means London Yorkshire..."
London: "Hic!"


"...or Esther Chance will be the next victim."


"London Yorkshire..."






























































































































































































































































































































































































"...unfortunately, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


London: "Hic! Were you trying to make--hic!--me drunk so that I would purposely fail? Hic!"


Sylvester: "Interesting."


Danielle: "She was a crazy chick anyway."


London: "I--hic!--cannot believe you. I should have--hic!--known bet--hic!--ter than to trust you."
Sebastian: "Oh look. The taxi is here to fetch you away. Go now, toodles."


Sylvester: "Did he really get you drunk, London?"
London: "Yes. Now my head hurts..."
Sebastian: "Don't listen to her! She was the one who went crazy."


London: "I can't--hic!--even walk straight. The lights are--hic!--so blinding. I really--hic!--am not happy to go. I still, hic, want to play! I am here for a hic! party!"


London: "I think it's--hic!--my fault though. I couldn't think--hic--clearly for the quiz. I was not in the right state, hic!."
"Thank you London for joining."

***


Michelle: "This was London's room, right? She sleeps in a big bed."


Michelle: "And there aren't a lot of other contestants to share the room with. Wow. It looks even better in person."


Michelle: "I am claiming this bed."


Michelle: "Oh, so soft. Maybe I should buy a bed like this for my own home..."

London left in a drunken stupor! Was Sebastian really to blame? Is he the Mole? Can Michelle make it to the finale?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!