Monday 10 April 2017

30.04-Is it because I'm black?


In the last mission, contestants had to go around Zimmaport take photos of iconic locations. They found 12/13 of the locations and took 8 photos that fulfilled requirements, thus earning 80/130 points for the mission, making the pot 200/250 points. Angel and Damien had a chance to earn an exemption but they failed to be in the same photo at the criminal hideout, thus they did not get an exemption. Who will be the next to be executed?

***
Day 7

Ethan: "We did okay, okay? 200/250 points in the pot."

Brett: "We could have done better and earned all the points."

Ethan: "There isn't enough time. For such a chaotic environment, we did surprisingly well."
Brett: "We still could have earned more points. I told you that we needed four of us. But you wanted to take a gamble."

Ethan: "We needed someone with natural black hair. I'm a natural blond. So you staying behind wouldn't have helped."
Brett: "I have brown hair naturally. You wouldn't have had to call London down."

Ethan: "Look, stop being so hard on yourself. We can't change anything. Look at how well we're doing so far."


Esther: "I think everyone did really well. We worked very hard. We were aware that there wasn't time to waste, so everyone put on their best game. But on the other hand, it's really difficult to find the Mole. Especially when we were all busy trying to earn points."

Sylvester: "It's not that I don't know my own age. I just really didn't hear Danielle or Brett. Maybe we were on the wrong frequency. Or it was too noisy. If I was in charge none of this would have happened. Fortunately nobody ended up being unable to take a photo, since not everybody had a camera."

Damien: "Wow, you even brought your homework. Nerd."
Jake: "This holiday doesn't last forever. After the Smole I need to go back to school. I'm thinking of leaving, actually."

Damien: "That's one less competitor then."


Angel: "Damien!"
Damien: "Yes, Ma?"


Angel: "Don't be so hostile. Say sorry."
Damien: "But--"
Angel: "Now. Do you want me to hit you?"
Damien: "Fine. Sorry."

Angel: "You're a good child, Jake. Study hard and get a good job. Don't end up like me."
Jake: "What do you mean by that?"
Angel: "...I mean I've been taking up many odd jobs in my life. Find a stable one with a good pay that isn't illegal. Anyway, I really hope you don't quit. It would be such a shame to give up halfway."

***
Day 8


Damien: "I think Jake is the Mole."

Angel: "I don't know. Did you hear what he said about quitting yesterday? He doesn't sound like the Mole."

Damien: "By the time you're done with missions you're so mentally exhausted you don't have the energy to do homework."

Angel: "Even more so for the Mole, right? Then it's probably not him. Ethan or Brett are possible."
Damien: "Ma, I respect you, but I don't think you know how this game works."


Joseph: "I like how this room is so full of testosterone. We can chat about anything without the ladies around to make things awkward."


Ethan: "Yup. Since we're going to all be here for a while, why not we form an alliance? I call it 'Guys' Night Out'. Sweet name, right?"


Sylvester: "What? I'm not sure about this...It's a lot of us in here. Can we guarantee that none of us are the Mole?"


Sebastian: "I say we take the risk. There is no harm."


Jake: "I'm in if you all are."


Joseph: "Then I guess we have a guys' coalition. Cool. Shall we start getting things done then? Like who the Mole could be?"


Ethan: "It's so early in the morning."

***


Danielle: "I'm thinking the Mole could be Angel or Jake."
Esther: "The youngest or the oldest?"


Danielle: "Yes. I think one of them serves as a distractor, like producers are trying to make us go, 'oh, a teen and an old woman are both on the show. They seem unlikely to make it far but they can't both be the Mole so neither of them are the Mole'."
Esther: "I'm confused."
Danielle: "Nevermind. It's just a hunch. Let's just agree to include them on our watch."


Rachel: "You should always adopt instead of buying from a pet shop. And never try to domesticate wild animals, like that unicorn over there."
Joseph: "I never said I was going to get a pet any time soon. You can stop your propaganda now."


Rachel: "Fine. I have better things to do than to talk to you anyway."


Joseph: "Why do I feel so funny?"


Joseph: "I feel...tired..."


*THWAMP*


Angel: "Oh my, how fiendishly delightful."


Angel: "Cackle cackle...oh dear, what am I doing? No, I cannot take delight in this."


Damien: "Oh, looks like he's the unlucky chap who ingested the soporific."
Sylvester: "Thanks for slamming the door in my face. I know you hate my guts but you didn't have to impale me. Wow, my cheeks pressed against this glass pane looks so oily."


Damien: "I decided to hide a little sleeping pill in someone's breakfast just for fun. Hopefully some confusion will come out of it too. I thrive in chaos."


Ethan: "Are you really that innocent or are you just acting?"


Hazel: "Why would I be acting? Only the Mole needs to act."

***


London: "3 medical journals inside here...are these David's? But why are they identical? Maybe I should take one and read."


Sebastian: "I heard her saying something about a clue. Which one is it?"

***
Day 9


Ethan: "I'm trying to test Hazel. She's way too innocent, and that's suspicious. She could be acting because otherwise, she should be going home any time soon."


Ethan: "Are you the Mole, Hazel?"
Hazel: "What?"


Ethan: "ARE YOU THE MOLE?"
Hazel: "No, but there's no need to shout."


Ethan: "Not sure what to make of that...she replied me without missing a beat."
Hazel: "Are you the Mole?"


Ethan: "What? Well, yes."
Hazel: "Really? Thanks for telling me. I now know who to pick. I knew the Mole isn't evil at heart."


Ethan: "Are you kidding me right now? Do you really believe me? You're an idiot."
Hazel: "So you were lying to me? Why would you do that?"


Sylvester: "Angel, you're a wonderful woman whose always trying to help others in need, but could you keep your son in check?"


Angel: "Oh, I really apologise on his behalf. He just can't see the road ahead. I'll speak to him to treat everyone nicely."
Sylvester: "Thank you, Angel. It really baffles me how you two are so different in personality."
Angel: "..."


Sebastian: "Be quiet. I am trying to study for the test."

***


Joseph: "I miss the pool."


Joseph: "Haven't swum in ages."


Damien: "Wait for me."


Joseph: "You wanted to talk to me?"
Damien: "Just to get to know you a little better. I watched Season 25 and I feel you're quite different from your brother."
Joseph: "Jose? Well, we are kind of different. Honestly, we haven't really spoken in ages."
Damien: "Because of work?"
Joseph: "You could say that."


Damien: "I also saw someone try to put a sleeping pill in your food yesterday."
Joseph: "And you didn't tell me?"
Damien: "I didn't know what it was at first."
Joseph: "Who is that desperate b******?"
Damien: "...Sylvester."
Joseph: "Are you sure? I'll go find him for a little chat later."

***


London: "I know how annoying it must be to see everyone so happy. Like, nobody cares about the tasks at hand."


Brett: "Weren't you playing video games for the most of yesterday?"
London: "I was? Who says?"
Brett: "I saw you."
London: "Liar. I don't know what good you get for defaming me but I did nothing of the sort."

***

Quiz time.



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: How old is the Mole?
A: 18
B: 20
C: 23
D: 25
E: 26
F: 29
G: 33
H: 35
I: 43
J: 46
K: 78

Q3: Is the Mole currently in a coalition?
A: Yes
B: No

Q4: In Mission 2, which group was the Mole originally a part of?
A: Jake, Sylvester and Damien
B: Joseph, Danielle, Esther and London
C: Rachel, Hazel and Sebastian
D: Brett, Ethan and Angel


Q5: In Mission 2,  did the Mole ever touch a camera?
A: Yes
B: No

Q6: In Mission 2,  how many photos specifically required the Mole's presence?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3
E: 4
F: 5 or more

Q7: In Mission 2, which location required the Mole's presence specifically?
A: Founder's Statue
B: Fountain in Park
C: Troll by Lighthouse
D: Well on Little Island
E: Simhenge
F: None of the above

Q8: In Mission 2, how many photos was the Mole in?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3
E: 4
F: 5 or more

Q9: Where was the Mole's last photo taken?
A: Port Alum
B: Dinosaur
C: Lighthouse
D: Single Radio Tower

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Sebastian Aalend
B: Rachel Addams
C: Ethan Blackwell
D: Esther Chance
E: Danielle Florian
F: Jake Huez
G: Hazel Jessicarnation
H: Sylvester Lindon
I: Brett Malta
J: Joseph Phine
K: Angel Stewart
L: Damien Stewart
M: London Yorkshire

***


Hazel: "I miss my Mazda."


Hazel: "I wish he was here with me."


Danielle: "You drive a Mazda?"
Hazel: "No, he's my boyfriend."
Danielle: "Oh...well, think about it this way. If you win, you can buy him a Mazda. And go on really amazing dates."


Hazel: "You're right! You know how to cheer me up, Dani. Thank you."


"Tonight, one more contestant will strut down the catwalk of shame. Who will it be/"


"Ethan Blackwell."
Angel: "You?"
Rachel: "Ethan's leaving?"
Ethan: "Nobody said anything yet."











































































































































































"Safe."
Ethan: "See?"


"Joseph Phine."

































































































































"You are safe."


"Rachel Addams."
Rachel: "Can't wait to see my result. I'm feeling confident about this."






























































































































































"You are not executed."


"Sylvester Lindon."












































































































































































"Safe."


"Angel Stewart."


































































































































































"Safe."
Angel: "Bless you all."


"Danielle Florian, you..."
Joseph: "That doesn't sound good."
Sylvester: "It could just be building up suspense."
































































































































































































"...are safe."
Danielle: "Phew."


"London Yorkshire."
London: "Oh boy."





































































































































































"You are not executed."


"Halfway through. Brett Malta."













































































































































































































































Brett: "No!"
"I'm sorry Brett, but you have been the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Brett: "I cannot believe it. I worked so hard for nothing?"
Esther: "At least it's not me."
London: "Right on, sista!"
Esther: "Why are you talking like that? Is it because I'm black?"


Brett: "You! You must be the Mole."


Angel: "You? You caused him to be executed?"


Angel: "I can't believe you! I will avenge you, Brett."


Ethan: "What the hell?"


Ethan: "Angel is so fake. That 'bless the heavens' thingy she said when she saw her result? It felt so forced. I was seated beside her and she felt overly tense. And then she suddenly blows up when Brett accused me of being the Mole. If I didn't know better, I'd say she has a guilty conscience."



Brett: "I suppose it's best if I leave anyway. I don't want to win an incomplete pot. Nothing turned out the way I wanted to."
"Thank you for joining, Brett. I hope to see you soon."


Danielle: "Two of the three who had the most dramatic time in the first mission have left. This is not looking good for Sebastian."


The perfectionist is executed! Who will be next?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!